TS ECET 2024-2025 Application form, ecet.tsche.ac.in apply last date : Osmania University Hyderabad has opened the TS ECET application 2024 filling process from March 2024. Candidates willing to apply for Telangana ECET 2024 exam can complete TS ECET 2024 registration without late fee till April 2024. The ecet.tsche.ac.in application form 2024 is available at the TSCHE official website – Alternatively, the TS ECET 2024 registration link is also available at ecet.tsche.ac.in. The Telangana ECET 2024 registration last date with a late fee of Rs 500/- was May 2024. Applicants are advised to check the TS ECET eligibility criteria 2024 before filling out the application form.
- TS ECET Application date 2024 is released
- OU has opened the TS ECET application 2024 filling process from March 2024
- Telangana ECET 2024 registration last date without late fee was May 2024.
- TS ECET 2024 exam date : May 2024
- Official Website : ecet.tsche.ac.in
TS ECET Application date 2024 Telangana
A Common Entrance Test designated in full as Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test for Diploma in Engineering / Technology / Pharmacy and for B.Sc.(Mathematics) Degree candidates and in short as TS ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)] – 2024 will be conducted by Osmania University Hyderabad on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education(TSCHE) for lateral admission into 2nd year regular B.E. / B.Tech /B. Pharm Courses for the academic year 2024-25
|Conducting body||Osmania University Hyderabad|
|Exam Name||TS ECET 2024|
|Topic||TS ECET 2024 Application form|
|Application last date||April 2024|
Telangana ECET apply online 2024 procedure
The TS ECET 2024 online application filling process comprised registration, fee payment, application form filling, uploading relevant documents, and final submission. To appear for the Telangana ECET 2024 exam, candidates have to fill out the TS ECET application 2024 before the last date April 2024. TS ECET 2024 exam date has been announced. The TS ECET 2024 exam will be conducted on May 2024
TS ECET Eligibility Criteria 2024 :
- Candidates must belong to the State of Telangana/Andhra Pradesh.
- Qualifying Examination– Candidates should have a Diploma in Engineering and Technology or any other equivalent to it recognized by the State Board of Technical Education of Telangana State /Andhra Pradesh. If not this, candidates should have passed 3-year B.Sc. Degree examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects in the group combination from a recognized University in the Telangana/Andhra Pradesh state.
- Candidates pursuing a Diploma course under sandwich pattern will be eligible for TS ECET 2024. However, they such candidates will have to complete their practical training for the sandwich course before the conclusion of counseling.
- Qualifying Marks– Candidates require to pass their qualifying examination with at least 45% marks. For reserved category, qualifying marks are 40%.
TS ECET 2024 fee details : The applications fee for SC/ST/PH category candidates is Rs 500, whereas Rs 900 is for others.
Before filling the application form for TS ECET 2024, candidates have to keep all documents ready as mentioned in the TS ECET 2024 notification. For Steps to fill ECET Application Form 2024 Telangana, candidates can check below.
- STEP 1: TS ECET Application 2024 fee payment
- STEP 2: Fill The TS ECET 2024 Application Form
- STEP 3: Print Your Filled in Telangana ECET Application Form 2024
ECET Application 2024 Telangana
TS ECET 2024 Schedule
|Appearance of Notification in Press & Media||01.03.2024|
|Commencement of submission of online Application forms||02.03.2024|
|Last date for submission of online application|
i) Without Late Fee
ii) With Late Fee of Rs.500/-
iii) With Late Fee of Rs.2500/-
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate||08.05.2024|
|Download of Hall Tickets from website||15.05.2024|
|Date of Entrance Examination TS ECET (FDH & B.Sc. [Mathematics] ) – 2024||20.05.2024|
|Session Timings and Subjects of Examination||09:00 AM to 12:00 Noon ECE, EIE, CSE, EEE, CIV, MEC, CHE, MIN, MET, PHM, BSM|
TS ECET Application 2024-2025, TSCHE ECET apply last date