TS EDCET 2024-2025 Application Form, BED apply online last date : Osmania University, Hyderabad, has released TS EDCET 2024 notification and Application available on edcet.tsche.ac.in. The online registration process will commence from 7 April 2024 at edcet.tsche.ac.in and candidates can apply till 22 June 2024 without a late fee. Candidates can check the fees details, complete schedule and Application submitting procedure from given below article.
- The last date to fill the TS B.ED Entrance exam forms till 22 June 2024
- The last date to fill the TS EDCET Application 2024 with late fee Rs. 250/- is 1 July 2024
- Check : TS ED.CET hall tickets 2024 download
- Official Website : edcet.tsche.ac.in
TS ED.CET Application date 2024-2025
TS EDCET 2024 Application Form has been released on at its official website from 7 April 2024 . The last date to fill the forms till 22 June 2024. The fee below is without any late fee. A late fee is applicable as per the deadlines of submitting the form.
Candidates satisfying the following requirements shall be eligible to appear for TS Ed.CET-2024 (CBT) for admission into 2-year B.ED Course. Candidates should have passed or appeared for qualifying examination
- In any Bachelors Degree i.e. B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, B.Sc (Home Science), BCA, BBM, B.A (Oriental
Languages), BBA or in the Masters Degree, securing at least 50% aggregate marks.
- Bachelors in Engineering or Technology with 50% aggregate marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto.
- However, for candidates belonging to the reserved categories Viz., SC/ ST/ BC and other reserved categories should have secured 40% Marks in the qualifying examination.
- The candidates who are appearing for the final year degree examination shall also be eligible to appear for TS Ed.CET-2024.
- Note: As per the GO MS No:13 dated. 27/5/2017, the Candidates possessing MBBS/ BSC (AG) / BVSC/ BHMT/ B.Pharm and such other professional and job oriented degree courses Viz., LLB are not eligible for admission into B.ED Course.
- Candidates possessing a Master Degree without having undertaken undergraduate study are not eligible for admission.
- Age limit: The candidate should have completed the age of 19 years as on 1st July of the year in which notification is issued. There shall be no maximum age limit
Fee details :
|SC / ST / PH Candidates||Rs. 450|
|All others||Rs. 650|
Telangana EDCET Schedule 2024
|Release of online application form||April 2024|
|Application last date (without late fee)||July 2024|
|with late fee Rs. 250/-||July 2024|
|with late fee Rs. 500/-||July 2024|
|Correction of filled in application form by the candidate||July 2024|
The candidates are advised to be ready with the following mandatory / optional details to fill in the appropriate fields before filling the Online Application Form.
|S.No||DETAILS REQUIRED||DOCUMENT TO BE REFFERRED|
|1.||TS/AP Online Transaction Id.|
(if payment is being made through AP Online Centre)
|Receipt form from TS/AP Online Centre|
|Debit Card/Credit Card or Net Banking Details|
(If payment is being made through Debit Card/Credit Card /Net Banking
|Debit Card/Credit Card /Net Banking|
|2.||Hall ticket Number of the Qualifying Examination||Marks Memo / Hall Ticket Number|
of Intermediate / 10+2 / equivalent
|3.||Test Applied for B.Ed. / Methodology chosen under Part C of the test|| |
Eligibility Criteria in the TS Ed.CET-2020 website
|4.||Date of Birth||Birth Certificate / SSC or Equivalent Certificate|
|5.||Hall Ticket Number of SSC or Equivalent examination Certificate||SSC or Equivalent Certificate|
|6.||Local Status (OU/AU/SVU/ Non-local)||The local candidate certificate issued by MRO or|
|7.||Income of Parents (Income Upto Rs.1.0 lakh or UptoRs. 2.0 lakhs)||The Income certificate issued by MRO|
/ Competent Authority
|8.||Category (SC, ST, BC, etc.) and Application number of the Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ST only)||The Caste Certificate issued by the MRO /|
|9.||Special Category (NCC, PH, Sports, CAP, etc.)||The Certificate issued by Competent Authority|
|10.||Aadhaar Card details||Aadhaar Card|
|11||Study Details||Study certificates from Class 6 to Intermediate / UG / PG|
How to Apply TS ED.CET 2024-2025
There are a total of 3 steps in the application process
- Step-1: Application Fee Payment
- Step-2: Fill Application Form
- Step-3: Print Your Filled in Application Form
Step-1: Application Fee Payment
On home page, Click on ” Application Fee Payment button ” then “Payment Verification” web page will appear.
Fill in all the mandatory details given in the above web page. The details are qualifying exam hall ticket number, candidate name, date of birth, mobile number, mobile number mentioned above is my, alternate mobile number, Email ID, category and select the payment type. Fill in all the details in the respective field s and Click on the encircled button “Proceed to Payment”.
After clicking the Proceed to Payment button, “Payment” web page will appear. Select Bank Name then click on Pay button. The Candidate can use any Bank Card (Debit/ Card/Credit Card /Net Banking) provided it is either VISA or MASTER CARD or MAESTRO type.
After the relevant Card Type logo is selected by the candidate, click on the button “Make Payment” and
the control will automatically take you to the BANK PAYMENT GATEWAY screen.
The confirmation of successful payment of Registration Fee is shown with the “Transaction is successful” item in the below web page “Payment Status” along with Payment Reference Id. After Successful Payment web page automatically redirected.
Step-2: Fill Application Form
Choose from Home page ” Fill Application Form ” tab and click on it. By clicking on Fill Application Form tab, the Application Form will be displayed. Enter All the mandatory details and click on Proceed to Fill Application button. By Clicking on Proceed to Fill Application button. Enter all the mandatory details in respective fields and click on Preview/Submit button. By clicking on Submit/Preview button, candidate can view the Filled Online Application Form.
- Modify : Click on Modify button to modify the application.
- Confirm: Click on Confirm button to confirm the application.
By clicking on Confirm/Freeze button, candidate can view pop up alert as “Your Application confirmed successfully. Please note your Registration Number for further Correspondence”. Candidate can take printout application by clicking on Print Application button which is useful for further correspondence.
Step-3: Print Your Filled in Application Form
Later, if the candidate wishes to take the print out of the same page again, he/she can visit https://edcet.tsche.ac.in (home page) and click on encircled item Print Your Filled in Application Form. After clicking on Print Your Filled in Application Form button, the following “Print” web page will appear. Enter all the mandatory details in respective fields and click on “Get Application Details”. Click on Print button for taking the printout of the receipt
Application Fee Payment
Know Your Payment Status
Fill Application Form
Print Your Filled in Application Form
Tag : TS EDCET 2024-2025 Application Form, BED apply online last date