AP ECET notification 2023-2024, apply online, exam date at apsche.ap.gov.in : JNTU Kakinada has released APECET 2023 Application Form on cets.apsche.ap.gov.in/ECET, AP Common Entrance Test will be conducted for admission into 2nd year level Lateral Entry into Engineering/Pharmacy Courses for Diploma holders of Engineering & Technology and B Sc Candidates for the academic year 2023-24. Online applications will begin from 3 May 2022.
- Commencement of Submission of APECET Online application forms : 3 May 2022
- Last date for submission of online applications without late fee is 3 June 2022
- APECET 2023 will be held on 22 July 2022
- AP ECET Instruction Booklet : Download
- Official Website : cets.apsche.ap.gov.in/ECET/
APECET 2023 notification pdf
Candidates who are interested in Engineering/Pharmacy Courses can fill the online application form from the official web portal. Online registration has already started from May 3, 2022, fill and submit the form on or before June 3, 2022 (without late fee). Late fees is applicable to apply online complete dates are given under.
Eligibility Criteria for AP ECET 2023-2024
Qualifying Exam: Candidate should obtain the Diploma in Engineering and Technology/ Pharmacy from the State Board of Technical Education of AP state. OR A candidate should pass the 3 years of B.Sc Degree with mathematics as one of the subject in group combination from a recognized university.
Minimum Marks: Candidates should obtain the 45% marks (40% marks for reserved categories) in the qualifying examination.
Appearing Candidates: Final year candidates can also apply but they should clear their qualifying exam before admission into the college.
Eligibility for Lateral Entry in B.E/B.Tech/Pharmacy
- Candidates should have appeared and qualified at the APECET-2023. Mere appearance at the Entrance Test does not automatically entitle a candidate to be considered for entry into any course unless the candidate satisfies the requirement of eligibility and other criteria laid down in the rules of admission.
- Admission to 85% of the seats in each course shall be reserved for the local candidates and the remaining 15%
of the seats shall be un-reserved seats as specified in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulations
and Admissions) Order, 1974 as subsequently amended.
- The lateral entry seats in case of Un-Aided Private Professional institutions (Minority & non-Minority) are 20%
over and above the sanctioned intake into the course. In case of University Colleges the lateral entry seats are
10% over and above the sanctioned intake into the course.
- While filling up the lateral entry seats based on the APECET-2023 ranks, B.Sc. (with Mathematics as one of the
optional subjects) stream students will be considered for admission only after exhausting all the qualified diploma holders.
Also Check : APECET hall ticket 2023 download
Fee details : Eligible candidates can submit their applications through online mode only, by paying the application registration and processing fee through AP Online Payment gateway (Credit Card/ Debit card and Net Banking).
Submission of APECET Online application form 2023
1. For registration and submission of online application the aspiring candidates have to visit the web site www.sche.ap.gov.in/ecet
2. All the details required such as
A) qualifying examination (diploma or degree as the case may be ) hall ticket number
B) SSC or 10th class hall ticket number
C) places of study from 6th class onwards
D) caste category Mee seva Cerificate number
E) Income certificate-Mee seva certificate number
F) Good quality passport size photograph in .jpg or .jpeg format of 50Kb size
G) scanned image of Signature affixed with a black pen on a white paper in .jpg or .jpeg format of 30Kb size
H) Ration card of the family
I) Aadhar card of self in the application form shall be entered in the specified fields.
3. The Aadhar Card number of the candidate is mandatory.
4. The payment of the registration fee can be done online through AP Online services or Payment Gateway provided ( through Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net banking).
For submit the application please follow the below steps
- Step – 1 Fee Payment
- Step – 2 Know Your Payment Status
- Step – 3 Fill Application (Only After Fee Payment)
- Step – 4 Print Application Form (Only After Submitting Application Form)
AP ECET 2023 Apply Online Form : Download
APECET Schedule 2023
|Activity||Date & Time|
|Notification of AP ECET 2023||29-04-2022|
|Commencement of Submission of Online application forms||3-05–2022|
|Last date for submission of online applications without late fee||3-06-2022|
|Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 500/-||13-06-2022|
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate||14 to 16 June 2022|
|Downloading of Hall-tickets from the website http://www.sche.ap.gov.in/ecet||15 July 2022 onwards|
|Date of AP ECET 2023 Examination||22 July 2022|
|Time of Examination||09.00 AM to 12.00 PM|
03.00 PM to 06.00 PM
|Declaration of Preliminary Key||25 July 2022|
|Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||27 July 2022|
|Declaration of Final Key||Aug 2022|
|Declaration of Results||Aug 2022|
|Rank Cards Downloading||Aug 2022|
AP ECET Exam Pattern 2023
The examination will be for 200 Marks with 200 Objective type questions and the distribution of marks for each stream will be as follows
|Mathematics||50||Common to all branches|
|Physics||25||Common to all branches|
|Chemistry||25||Common to all branches|
Electronics & Communications/ Computer Science/ Chemical /Metallurgical/ Mining/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Ceramic Technology/Bio technology/ Agricultural Engineering as the case may be)
|100||Separate Question Paper for|
Each branch of engineering
B.Sc.(with Mathematics as one of the optional subjects) Stream Exam Pattern
We will update a other relevant details like APECET notification 2023-2024, online application, How to Apply, Last Date to apply, Entrance Exam Date, Hall Tickets, Results, counselling dates details through this website.
AP ECET 2023 Official website
Tag : AP ECET notification 2023-2024 pdf, apply online at apsche.ap.gov.in