AP ECET notification 2019-2020, apply online, exam date : JNTU Ananthapuramu has released APECET 2019 notification, AP Common Entrance Test will be conducted for admission into 2nd year level Lateral Entry into Engineering/Pharmacy Courses for Diploma holders of Engineering & Technology and B Sc Candidates for the academic year 2019-20. Online applications will begin from 18th February 2019.
AP ECET notification 2019-2020, apply online, exam date
Candidates who are interested in Engineering/Pharmacy Courses can fill the online application form from the official web portal. Online registration has already started from 18th February 2019, fill and submit the form on or before 27th March 2019 (without late fee). Late fees is applicable to apply online complete dates are given under.
Eligibility Criteria for AP ECET 2019
Qualifying Exam: Candidate should obtain the Diploma in Engineering and Technology/ Pharmacy from the State Board of Technical Education of AP state. OR A candidate should pass the 3 years of B.Sc Degree with mathematics as one of the subject in group combination from a recognized university.
Minimum Marks: Candidates should obtain the 45% marks (40% marks for reserved categories) in the qualifying examination.
Appearing Candidates: Final year candidates can also apply but they should clear their qualifying exam before admission into the college.
Eligibility for Lateral Entry in B.E/B.Tech/Pharmacy
- Candidates should have qualified or appeared in AP ECET 2019.
- Candidate should satisfy the requirement of eligibility and other criteria laid down by the university for the admission.
- Admission for 85% seats in each course will be reserved for the local candidates.
- The remaining 15% of the seats will be kept open.
- The lateral entry seats in case of Unaided Private institutions (Minority/Non-Minority) will be 20%.
- In case of university affiliated colleges the lateral entry seats are 10% will be reserved over and above the prescribed intake.
- B.Sc. (Mathematics) stream candidates will be considered for admission only after filled all the qualified diploma holders, while filling up the lateral entry seats based on the AP ECET 2019 ranks.
Also Check : APECET hall ticket download
Fee details : Eligible candidates can submit their applications through online mode only, by paying the application registration and processing fee of Rs. 550/- through AP Online Payment gateway (Credit Card/ Debit card and Net Banking).
Submission of APECET Online application form
1. For registration and submission of online application the aspiring candidates have to visit the web site www.sche.ap.gov.in/ecet
2. All the details required such as
A) qualifying examination (diploma or degree as the case may be ) hall ticket number
B) SSC or 10th class hall ticket number
C) places of study from 6th class onwards
D) caste category Mee seva Cerificate number
E) Income certificate-Mee seva certificate number
F) Good quality passport size photograph in .jpg or .jpeg format of 50Kb size
G) scanned image of Signature affixed with a black pen on a white paper in .jpg or .jpeg format of 30Kb size
H) Ration card of the family
I) Aadhar card of self in the application form shall be entered in the specified fields.
3. The Aadhar Card number of the candidate is mandatory.
4. The payment of the registration fee can be done online through AP Online services or Payment Gateway provided ( through Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net banking).
AP ECET 2019 Apply Online Form : Download
- Notification of AP ECET – 2019 11-02-2019
- Commencement of Submission of Online application forms 18-02-2019
- Last date for submission of online applications without late fee (Rs.550/-) 27-03-2019
- Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 1000/- (+ Rs.550/- Registration Fee).
- Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate
- Downloading of Hall-tickets from -04-2019 onwards
- Date of AP ECET 2019 Examination 19-04-2019 Time of Examination 10 AM to 1 PM
- Declaration of Preliminary Key
- Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key
- Declaration of Results
We will update a other relevant details like apecet notification 2019-2020, online application, How to Apply, Last Date to apply, Entrance Exam Date, Hall Tickets, Results, counselling dates details through this website.