TS ICET notification 2021-2022, apply online last date, syllabus : Kakatiya University, Warangal, notifies that the Integrated Common Entrance Test (TSICET 2021) of Telangana State will be conducted for eligible applicants through online mode by Kakatiya University on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education for admission into first year MBA and MCA for the academic year 2021-2022 in the State of Telangana.
- Telangana MBA and MCA Entrance Exam will be released soon…
- Commencement & Submission of Application Form is March , 2021
- Last date to submission of Application is May , 2021
- Telangana ICET admission test will be conducted from June 2021
- Also Check : How to Submit TS ICET Online Application Form 2021
TSICET Application date 2021-2022
Submission of applications shall be made through ONLINEMODE only from 09-03-2021 to 15-05-2021 (without late fee) The Registration fee may be paid at TS Online/AP Online Centers and also through payment gateway (Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking).
Application Date : Apply online form is released and Commencement & Submission of Application Form is March , 2021 & Last date to submission of Application is May , 2021
Exam Date : Telangana ICET admission test will be conducted from June 2021 10.00 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. & 2.00 p.m. to 4.30 p.m.
TS ICET Admission Notification 2021 – Overview
|Conducting Authority||Kakatiya University Warangal|
|About||KU released TS ICET notification 2021 on its web portal|
|Name of the Examination||TSCET 2021|
|Release Date of Application||Available from March 2021|
|Exam date||TS-ICET – 2021 the examination will be held on Sept 30, 2021 (Forenoon and Afternoon) & Oct 1, 2021 (Forenoon Only).|
|Mode of Exam||Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Through Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Category||TS ICET Notification / Telangana ICET Application Form 2021|
Also Check : TS ICET Hall Ticket Download
- For MBA: should have passed a Bachelor Degree of minimum 3-years duration.
- For MCA: should have passed BCA/B.Sc/B.Com/B.A with Mathematics at 10+2 level or at Graduation Level.
- The candidates who are appearing for the final year degree examination shall also be eligible to appear for TSICET-2020
Date of TSICET examination
Time of the test
(FN) 10.00A.M to 12.30 P.M.
(FN) 10.00A.M to 12.30 P.M.
Telangana ICET Schedule
- Date of Commencement of Submission of Online Applications : 09-03-2021
- Last date for Submission of Online Applications
a) Without Late Fee : 15-05-2021
b) With a Late fee of ` 500/- :
c) With a Late fee of ` 2,000/- :
d) With a Late fee of ` 5,000/- :
e) With a Late fee of ` 10,000/- :
- Start of Downloading of Hall Tickets : Will be intimated in due course of time
- Date of TSICET Examination : Will be intimated in due course of time
- Announcement of Preliminary Key : Will be intimated in due course of time
- Last Date for Submission of Objections on Preliminary Key : Will be intimated in due course of time
- Announcement of Final Key and Test Entrance Results : Will be intimated in due course of time
Exam Centers :
The TSICET – 2020 examination will be held at the following 14 Regional Online Test Centers in Telangana State and Andhra Pradesh.
TS ICET Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Telangana Integrated Common Entrance Test Exam Pattern has released by Kakatiya University that consist of three sections and 200 multiple-choice questions. ICET is a 150 min computer based test where candidates are required to attempt 200 questions carrying 200 marks.
|Section||No of questions||Marks|
SECTION-A: ANALYTICAL ABILITY
- Data Sufficiency:
- Problem Solving
a) Sequences and Series:b) Data Analysis:c) Coding and Decoding Problems:d) Date, Time & Arrangement Problems:
SECTION -B: MATHEMATICAL ABILITY
I. Arithmetical Ability
II. Algebraical and Geometrical Ability
SECTION-C: COMMUNICATION ABILITY
Objectives of the Test Candidates will be assessed on the ability to:
- Identify vocabulary used in the day-to-day communication.
- Understand the functional use of grammar in day-to-day communication as well as in the business contexts.
- Identify the basic terminology and concepts in computer and business contexts (letters, reports, memoranda, agenda, minutes etc.).
- Understand written text and drawing inferences.
Part 1: Vocabulary
Part 2: Business and Computer terminology
Part 3: Functional Grammar
Part 4: Reading Comprehension (3 Passages)
Official website : http://icet.tsche.ac.in/TSICET/