TS ICET notification 2023-2024, apply online last date icet.tsche.ac.in : Kakatiya University, Warangal, notifies that the Integrated Common Entrance Test (TSICET 2023) of Telangana State will be conducted for eligible applicants through online mode by Kakatiya University on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education for admission into first year MBA and MCA for the academic year 2023-24 in the State of Telangana.
- Telangana MBA and MCA Entrance Exam 2023 notification will be released on 30 March 2022
- Commencement & Submission of Application Form is 6 April 2022
- Last date to submission of Application is 27 June 2022
- Telangana ICET admission test will be conducted in 27th & 28th July 2022
- Check : How to Submit TS ICET Online Application Form 2023
- Check : TS ICET Hall Ticket Download 2023
- Official Website : icet.tsche.ac.in
TSICET Application date 2023-2024
Submission of applications shall be made through ONLINEMODE only from 06-04-2022 to 27-06-2022 (without late fee) The Registration fee may be paid at TS Online/AP Online Centers and also through payment gateway (Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking).
The application fee of TS ICET is Rs 650 for the candidates of unreserved category, and Rs 450 for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates.
|Conducting Authority||Kakatiya University Warangal|
|About||KU released TS ICET notification 2023 on its web portal|
|Name of the Examination||TSCET 2023|
|Release Date of Application||Available from April 2023|
|Exam date||TS-ICET – 2023 the examination will be held on 27 July 2022 (Afternoon) & 28 July 2022 (Forenoon and Afternoon).|
|Mode of Exam||Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Through Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Category||TS ICET Notification / Telangana ICET Application Form 2023|
Application Date : Apply online form is released and Commencement & Submission of Application Form is April 6, 2022 & Last date to submission of Application is June 27, 2022
Exam Date : Telangana ICET admission test will be conducted from 27th & 28th July 2022 10.00 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. & 2.00 p.m. to 4.30 p.m.
TS ICET Eligibility Criteria
- The minimum age of the candidates should be 19 years as on the date of notification (Candidates who borne on or before 30th March, 2003). No maximum age limit.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA): Should have passed recognized bachelors degree (B.A/B.Com/ B.Sc/BBA/BBM/BCA/BE/B.Tech/B. Pharmacy and any 3 or 4 year degree except Oriental Languages) examination of minimum three years duration with at least 50 per cent marks (45 per cent marks in case of reserved categories) in the qualifying examination.
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA): Should have passed recognized Bachelors Degree (BCA / Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering or its equivalent degree / B.Sc/B.Com/B.A) examination of minimum three years duration with at least 50 per cent marks (45 per cent marks in case of reserved categories) in the qualifying examination with Mathematics at 10+2 level or at Graduation level.
- The candidates who are appearing for the final year degree examination shall also be eligible to appear for TSICET 2023
Process of TSICET 2023 Application
- Step 1 – Application Fee Payment : Candidate can make Online Fee Payment through this option.
- Step 2 – Know your Payment status : Candidate can check Success/Failure status of Fee Payment
- Step 3 – Fill Application : After fee payment either by cash at TS Online / AP Online Center or by money transfer using Debit Card / Credit Card/Net Banking modes, candidate should fill in the Application through this option.
- Step 4 – Print Application Form : After submission of application from, candidate can print the submitted form
TS ICET Exam Date 2023
Date of TSICET examination
Time of the test
(FN)2. 30P.M. to 5.00P.M
(FN) 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM
(AN) 2.30 AM. to 5.00 PM
Telangana ICET Schedule
- Date of Commencement of Submission of Online Applications : 06-07-2022
- Last date for Submission of Online Applications
a) Without Late Fee : 27-06-2022
b) With a Late fee of ` 250/- : 11 July 2022
c) With a Late fee of ` 500/- : 18 July 2022
d) With a Late fee of ` 1,000/- : 23 July 2022
- Date of release of TS ICET Hall Tickets : 18 July 2022
- Date of TSICET Examination : 27th & 28th July 2022
- Announcement of Preliminary Key : 4th Aug 2022
- Last Date for Submission of Objections on Preliminary Key : 8 Aug 2022
- Announcement of Final Key and Test Entrance Results : 22 Aug 2022
Exam Centers :
The TSICET – 2022 examination will be held at the following 14 Regional Online Test Centers in Telangana State and Andhra Pradesh.
TS ICET Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Telangana Integrated Common Entrance Test Exam Pattern has released by Kakatiya University that consist of three sections and 200 multiple-choice questions. ICET is a 150 min computer based test where candidates are required to attempt 200 questions carrying 200 marks. TS ICET, a computer-based test, is administered by Kakatiya University for admission to MBA and MCA programmes.
|Section||No of questions||Marks|
SECTION-A: ANALYTICAL ABILITY
- Data Sufficiency:
- Problem Solving
a) Sequences and Series :b) Data Analysis :c) Coding and Decoding Problems :d) Date, Time & Arrangement Problems:
SECTION -B: MATHEMATICAL ABILITY
I. Arithmetical Ability
II. Algebraical and Geometrical Ability
III. Statistical Ability:
SECTION-C: COMMUNICATION ABILITY
Objectives of the Test Candidates will be assessed on the ability to:
- Identify vocabulary used in the day-to-day communication.
- Understand the functional use of grammar in day-to-day communication as well as in the business contexts.
- Identify the basic terminology and concepts in computer and business contexts (letters, reports, memoranda, agenda, minutes etc.).
- Understand written text and drawing inferences.
Part 1: Vocabulary
Part 2: Business and Computer terminology
Part 3: Functional Grammar
Part 4: Reading Comprehension (3 Passages)
General Instructions to Online Test
- Total duration of examination is 150 minutes.
- The clock will be set at the server. The countdown timer in the top right corner of screen will display the remaining time available for you to complete the examination. When the timer reaches zero, the examination will end by itself. You will not be required to end or submit your examination
- The Question Palette displayed on the right side of screen will show the status of each question using the symbols, The Marked for Review status for a question simply indicates that you would like to look at that question again. If a question is answered and Marked for Review, your answer for that question will be considered in the evaluation.
- Click on the “>” arrow button to maximize the question window. To view the question palette again, you can click on “<” which appears on the right side of question window.
- To answer a question, do the following:
@–> Click on the question number in the Question Palette at the right of your screen to go to that numbered question directly. Note that using this option does NOT save your answer to the current question.
@–> Click on Save &Next to save your answer for the current question and then go to the next question.
@–> Click on Mark for Review & Next to save your answer for the current question, mark it for review, and then go to the next question.
- Procedure for answering a multiple choice type question:
@–> To answer a question, Click on the button against the chosen option among the given four options.
@–> To change your chosen answer, click on the button of another option
@–> To deselect your chosen answer, click on the button of the chosen option again or click on the Clear Response button
@–> To save your answer, you MUST click on the Save & Next button
@–> The question(s) “Answered and Marked for Review” will be considered for evaluation.
@–> Marked for Review status for a question simply indicates that you would like to look at that question again. The question(s) “Marked for Review” will not be considered for evaluation. Hence, no marks will be allocated for the same.
- To change your answer to a question that has already been answered, first select that question for answering and then follow step 6(2nd point) above.
- Note that ONLY Questions for which answers are saved or marked for review after answering will be considered for evaluation.
- Sections in this question paper are displayed on the top bar of the screen. Questions in a section can be viewed by clicking on the section name. The section you are currently viewing is highlighted.
- After clicking the Save & Next button on the last question for a section, you will automatically be taken to the first question of the next section.
- You can shuffle section(subject) and questions anytime during the examination as per your convenience only during the time stipulated
- Candidate can view the corresponding section summary as part of the legend that appears in every section above the question palette.
Tag : TS ICET notification 2023-2024, apply online last date icet.tsche.ac.in