OU Degree Revaluation date 2023-2024, Application form, Recounting Result : Osmania University Telangana released a press note about the Re Verification and Re-Counting. How to Apply for OU degree B.A./B.Com./B.Sc./B.B.A./B.S.W result marks Revaluation 2023, How to Apply for Osmania University UG result marks Recounting 2023, How to Apply for OU UG result marks Reverification 2023. The complete procedure given below
- Check : OU Degree Results 2023
Osmania University UG Exam Revaluation Process 2023
The provisional list of successful candidates who have appeared in B.A./B.Com./B.Sc./B.B.A./B.S.W. of UG (CBCS) Semester I, III & V (Regular) examinations held in Feb/March 2023 has been uploaded in www.osmania.ac.in The candidates are advised to collect the Grade Card from their respective colleges after three weeks.
Revaluation : The students are requested to. approach any of the TS Online Centres for submission of Revaluation request along with required Fee and Copy of Memo/Internet Memo. TS online charges are Rs 15/- per application. Candidate who desires to apply for revaluation should apply separately without waiting for the photocopy of answer script.
Photocopy : The candidate will be provided photocopy of his/her theory answer script on payment of Rs.I000/- per paper. The request for photocopy of answer script should be submitted in the prescribed pro-forma available in OU website by the concerned candidate duly attested by the Principal of the concerned college along with
- (a) Transfer the fee amount through RTGS/ NEFT for credit into Registrar Exam Fee Fund A/c No. 52198262033 (SBI OU Branch IFSC Code: SBIN0020071)
- (b) Hall Ticket
- (c) Copy of Memo/Internet Memo.
The photocopy of the answer script will be sent to the candidates by post in a months’ time from the last date of submission. The request for photocopy of answer script will be accepted at the Examination Branch, Osmania University from 14.04.2023.
OU UG 1st semester exam Revaluation date 2023
|S.No||RV/Photocopy||Fee in Rs/- per paper||Starting from||with out late fee||with late fee of Rs 200/- per paper||Accepted at||Mode of Payment|
|1||Revaluation||Rs 500/-||13 April 2023||17 April 2023||18 April 2023||TS online Center||Cash|
|2||Photocopy||Rs 1000/-||13 April 2023||18 April 2023||–||Exam branch OU||Core banking slip|
- The Candidates who desires to apply for revaluation should apply separately without waiting for the photocopy of answer script.
- The application for photocopy of answer script has to be submitted by the candidate in person at the Examination Branch, O.U.
- The candidate who utilizes the provision of revaluation and photocopy are only eligible for applying challenge valuation.
Revaluation Web page
Tag : OU Degree Revaluation date 2023-2024, Application form, Recounting Result