TSRJC notification 2018-2019, exam date, eligibility Criteria : The Telangana Residential Educational Institution Society-TREIS has released the tsrjc 2018 notification for admission test for providing admission into 1st year Intermediate Programmes in 4 TS Residential Junior Colleges. You can check the TSRJC CET 2018 Notification from the official web portal tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in. tsrjc applications 2018 will be started in the month of March, So candidates can check tsrjc eligibility criteria before the apply. TSRJC admission test are scheduled to be conducted on ** May 2018 in District Head quarters of erstwhile districts.
TSRJC Eligibility Criteria 2018 :
- Candidate must have studied in Telangana region only.
- Candidates Must have passed the 10th class in first attempt in March, 2018 only.
- Previous years students are not eligible and need not apply to tsrjc exam.
- Candidate belonging to OC category must secure a minimum GPA of 6
- Candidates belonging to BC, SC, ST and minority category must secure minimum GPA of 5 in S.S.C
- All candidates must have GPA of 4 in English.
TSRJC notification 2018-2019, exam date, eligibility Criteria
TREI Society is managing 04 TS Residential Junior Colleges across Telangana. Out of 4 Residential Junior Colleges 03 for Boys and 01 for Girls , available groups are MPC, BPC, MEC and CEC. colleges list are as follows.
- TSR Junior College (Girls), Hasanparthy, Warangal Urban District for General Girls – 180 seats
- TSR Junior College (Boys),Sarvail, Yadadri Bhongir District for General Boys – 180 seats
- TSR Junior College (Boys), LB Nagar, Hyderabad for Minority Boys – 115 seats
- TSR Junior College (Boys),Nagaram, Nizamabad for Minority Boys – 115 seats
Candidates want to join in Residential Junior Colleges for the academic year 2018-19 have to apply for TSRJC 2018 Common Entrance Examination through online mode only by visiting official website tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in. Hand written / Typed / Photostat copies / printed Application forms will not be accepted and such applications are liable for rejection.
TSRJC notification Exam Pattern
TSRJC Question paper shall be issued in Telugu medium and English medium or Urdu medium and English medium (bilingual) only. The admission test is of completely objective type with 2½ hrs duration for 150 marks. The candidates have to mark their answers in the OMR sheets. TSRJC Model Question papers are available in the TSRJDC Website.
TSRJC Syllabus : The officials will set tsrjc question papers will be based on 10th standard in Telangana state syllabus for subjects and here English will be considered as General English.
Candidates are advised to observe the subjects will be given in tsrjc question paper details are as follws
- TSRJC exam for MPC : English-Mathematics-Physical Science (10th standard)
- TSRJC exam for BPC : English-Bio. Science-Physical Science (10th standard)
- TSRJC exam for CEC /MEC : English-Social Studies- Mathematics (10th standard)
TSRJC 2018 hall ticket download
TREI Society is going to conduct exam on 10th May 2018. Candidates who submitted their tsrjc application forms on or before ** March 2018 can download the TSRJC hall tickets 2018 from the official site http://tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in/. Check your exam date and venue after downloading the tsrjc hall ticket 2018. Take a print out of Admit Card before your exam date.
Related Posts :
- TSRJC Online application form
- TSRJC Previous Papers download
- TSRJC hall tickets download
- TSRJC Key Paper download
- Manabadi TSRJC Results download
- TSRJC CET Counselling dates details
- TSRJC CET Notification 2019 details
Manabadi TSRJC Results 2018
TREI Society will plan to release the TSRJC Entrance Exams results on its official web portal tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in. The society has conducted the exam in May 10th, 2018 for the candidates who had filled and submitted the tsrjc application forms. Candidates who attended for the tsrjc cet written test are waiting for the results, click on the tsrjc 2018 Results link given below to check your result.
Official website : tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in