TSRJC notification 2022-2023 pdf, apply online for inter admissions : The Telangana Residential Educational Institution Society-TREIS has released the TSRJC 2022 notification for admission test for providing admission into 1st year Gurukulam Intermediate Programmes in 35 TS Residential Junior Colleges (15 for Boys & 20 for Girls) for the academic year 2022-23. These Gurukulam colleges have only MPC, Bipc and MEC groups. You can check the TSRJC CET 2022 Notification from the official web portal tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in. TSRJC applications 2022 will be started from the 1 April 2021, So candidates can check TSRJC eligibility criteria before the apply. TSRJC admission test are scheduled to be conducted on 14 Aug 2021 in District Head quarters of erstwhile districts.
- Official TSRJC CET 2022 notification is released soon, Online payment & Application Form available now on tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in
- TSRJC Entrance exam 2022 Application will open from April 1, 2021
- Last date to apply online is June 30, 2021
- TS Gurukulam intermediate entrance test will be conducted on 14 Aug 2021
- Check : TSRJC CET 2022 Application Form
Table of Content for TSRJC Inter admissions 2022
TSRJC Inter notification 2022-23
TREI Society is managing 35 TS Residential Junior Colleges across Telangana. Out of 35 Residential Junior Colleges 15 for Boys and 20 for Girls , available groups are MPC, BPC, MEC and CEC. colleges list are as follows. Candidates want to join in Residential Junior Colleges for the academic year 2022-23 have to apply for TSRJC 2022 Common Entrance Examination through online mode only by visiting official website tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in. Hand written / Typed / Photostat copies / printed Application forms will not be accepted and such applications are liable for rejection.
TSRJC Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Candidate must have studied in Telangana region only.
- Candidates Must have passed the 10th class in first attempt in March 2022 only.
- Previous years students are not eligible and need not apply to TSRJC exam.
- Candidate belonging to OC category must secure a minimum GPA of 6
- Candidates belonging to BC, SC, ST and minority category must secure minimum GPA of 5 in S.S.C
- All candidates must have GPA of 4 in English.
How to Apply for TSRJC CET 2022 Notification
1. Candidates seeking admission into Inter I year in 35 TS Residential Junior Colleges for the academic year 2021-2022 have to apply for TSRJC Common Entrance Examination through online by visiting http://tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in.
Schedule for applying online application: Date of opening of online application : 1.04.2021 (after 4.00pm) Last date : 30.06.2021 Examination Fee: Rs.200/-
Steps to be followed in submission of the application through ‘Online’.
i. The candidate shall first go through the information bulletin carefully and satisfy their eligibility for appearing for TSRJC-CET 2022.
ii. The candidate after satisfying himself/ herself about the eligibility criteria for the submission of application through online shall pay a fee of Rs.200/- through ONLINE or through Credit card (Payment gateway) from 1.04.2021 Last date : 30.06.2021 for submission of application through Online.
iii. At the ONLINE CENTER or PAYMENT GATEWAY (By Credit Card/Debit Card) the candidate has to give the required preliminary data (i.e. Name of the candidate, Date of birth and mobile number).
iv. On receipt of fee at ONLINE or PAYMENT GATEWAY, the candidate shall be issued a Journal Number with which she/ he can proceed with submission of application through online through the website http://tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in. Issue of Journal Number does not mean that the candidate has completed submission of application online. It is only a confirmation of the fee received.
v. Before submission of the Online application form, the candidate has to fill up the Model Application form (given at annexure)
vi. Candidate who are appearing for SSC Board Examinations have to Enter the hall ticket Number while filling the online application. Once HT number is entered, the data and photo of the candidate will be captured online. Data not available in SSC Board data shall be entered by the candidate.
vii. The applicants ( other than SSC Board ) shall follow the procedure for submission of online application as given in the ‘Information Bulletin’ and also as per the instructions provided online while filling up the online application form. The Candidate should be ready with photograph of size 3.5 X 4.5 cms. Before filling in on-line application. The Photo should be scanned and uploaded along with the application form.
viii. While filling the online application, the candidate has to opt for the course. Once a course is opted, that cannot be changed.
ix. The applicants may not posses any certificate at the time of application, but they must obtain original certificates (Caste, Income, Study, Special category) by the time of counselling.
x. On submission of application ONLINE, the candidate has to take a copy (print) of application form in which a reference number is given. This Reference number is required to download the Hall Ticket. The copy of online application is to be preserved for further reference.
xi. For any mistakes/ incorrect information, the candidate is solely held responsible. Hence, they must take utmost care while filling the online application.
xii. The Applications of the ineligible candidates will be summarily rejected.
xiii. The selected Candidate must produce the original certificates mentioned in the application at the time of admission.
xiv. The selection of the candidate will be summarily rejected if they fail to submit the necessary documents at the time of admission.
TSRJC Entrance Examination will be conducted on 14.08.2021 from 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM at District Head quarters of 10 Erstwhile Districts (Candidate may choose any District to appear for Test)
TSRJC Inter Admission 2022 Schedule
|Date of Notification||25 March 2021|
|TSRJC Application 2022 starts from||1 April 2021|
|Last date to submission of Apply Online||30 June 2021|
|Downloading of TSRJC hall tickets 2022||9 Aug 2021|
|TSRJC Exam Date||14 Aug 2021|
TSRJC Gurukulam Inter Admission Exam Pattern 2022
TSRJC Question paper shall be issued in Telugu medium and English medium or Urdu medium and English medium (bilingual) only. The admission test is of completely objective type with 2½ hrs duration for 150 marks. The candidates have to mark their answers in the OMR sheets. TSRJC Model Question papers are available in the TSRJDC Website.
TSRJC CET Syllabus
The officials will set TSRJC question papers will be based on 10th standard in Telangana state syllabus for subjects and here English will be considered as General English.
Candidates are advised to observe the subjects will be given in TSRJC question paper details are as follows
- TSRJC exam for MPC : English-Mathematics-Physical Science (10th standard)
- TSRJC exam for BPC : English-Bio. Science-Physical Science (10th standard)
- TSRJC exam for CEC /MEC : English-Social Studies- Mathematics (10th standard)
TSRJC hall ticket 2022 download
TREI Society is going to conduct exam on 9 Aug 2021. Candidates who submitted their TSRJC application forms on or before 30 June 2021 can download the TSRJC hall tickets 2021 from the official site tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in. Check your exam date and venue after downloading the TSRJC CET hall tickets 2021. Take a print out of Admit Card before your exam date.
Also Check : TSRJC Hall Ticket 2022 download
Manabadi TSRJC Results 2022
TREI Society will plan to release the TSRJC Entrance Exams results on its official web portal tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in. The society will be conducted the exam in Aug 2022 for the candidates who had filled and submitted the TSRJC application forms. Candidates who attended for the TSRJC CET written test are waiting for the results, click on the TSRJC 2021 Results link given below to check your result.
Also Check : TSRJC Results 2022
TSRJC Counselling details 2022
TSRJC Counselling 2022 will be starting in the month of Aug. TSRJC CET to be held on 14 Aug 2021. Now, the selected students are awaiting for the notification of TSRJC CET Counselling which is expected to begin from Aug 2021 at 35 different residential junior colleges in Telangana. The counseling procedure will be regulated by the TSREIS.
TSRJC Notification 2022 Official website : tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in
TSRJC CET 2022 Model Application Form
|1||SSC Hall Ticket Number||:|
|2||Name of the Candidate||:|
|7||Date of Birth||:||D||D||M||M||Y||E||A||R|
|8||Medium of Study in Class X||:||Telugu||English||Urdu|
|9||Name of the District in which he/ she desires to appear for Test||:|
|10||Native District as per Study/ Nativity|
(District in which Studied continuously for 4 years out of 7 years from class IV to X/ Nativity for private study)
|11||Reservation Category (OC/ BC-A/ BC-B/ BC-C/ BC-D/ BC-E/ SC/ ST)||:|
|12||Reservation under Special Category (Minority/ PHC/ Sports/ CAP (Children of Armed Personnel) If PHC|
write % of disability also)
|13||Category of course Opted|
(MPC/ BPC/ MEC/ CEC)
Model Question paper for MPC, BPC, MEC/CEC
1) It is …………………… hot to go out
1) too 2) much 3) very 4) only
2) There …………………. any petrol left in the car (identify the right option to fill in the blank)
1) Was 2) were 3) were not 4) was not
3) I……………………. to join home at ten O clock. (choose the right option to fill in the blank)
1) am expecting 2) hope 3) wait 4) am look forward
4) Gold, silver or lead, which is ………………….? Identify the right option to fill in the blank.
1) The most precious 2) more precious 3) precious 4) more than precious
1) If Tan ᶿ + Sec ᶿ = 3, then value of Sin ᶿ is …………
1) 4 2) 3 3) 7 4) 15
2) If – 6x – k is exactly divisible by x – 3, then value of k is …………….
1) 18 2) 24 3) 16 4) 21
3) The point lying on x-axis and equidistant from (3, 5) and (4, 2) is …….
1) (-7, 0) 2) (6, 0) 3) (5, 0) 4) (16, 0)
4) The ratio in which X-axis divides the segment joining (5, 7), ( -1,3) is ………
1) 7 : 3 internally 2) 5 : 1 externally 3) 7 : 3 externally 4) 5 : 1 internally
1) The Saturated vapour surrounding the cool objects like flowers, grass, etc., leads to………………
1) Condensation 2) fog 3) snowfall 4) rain fall
2) Magnetic quantum value for 24th electron is ………..
1) 1 2) -2 3) -1 4) 0
3) Concentration of ore does not include………………….
1) Washing 2) Forth flotation 3) Magnetic separation 4) Distillation
4) The number of isomers possible for Hexane are ………….
1) 4 2) 2 3) 5 4) 6
1) The percentage of oxygen in inhaled air is …………
1) 13 % 2) 16% 3) 21% 4) 18%
2) The alkaloid used as antimalarial drug is …………….
1) Morphine 2) Reserphine 3) Quinine 4) Scopolamine
3) The hormone secreted to suppress the hunger is ………………….
1) Ghrelin 2) Thuyroxin 3) Vasopressin 4) Leptin
1) The Shivaliks in Assom are known as…………..
1) Cachar 2) Jammu hills 3) Mishmi hills 4) Mozo
2) As per the census 2011, the density of population in India was……………
1) 379 2) 380 3) 382 4) 381
3) During the year 2004-05, the percentage of employment in organized sector was……………….
1) 8% 2) 9% 3) 10% 4) 11%
4) The food grains purchased and kept in stock by the Government of India through FCI is called……………..
1) Food stock 2) wheat grain stock 3) buffer stock 4) millet stock
5) The state of atmospheric conditions over an area at a particular time is known as………..
1) Temperature 2) winds 3) humidity 4) weather