TSRJC counselling 2020 dates details ( for 2020 – 2021 ) : TSRJC CET counselling dates 2020 is released, tsrjc 2020 complete schedule of 1st phase, 2nd phase counselling, tsrjc counselling details and certificate verification dates helpline centers list are available on tsrjdc web portal which is tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in.
- TSRJC Counseling 2019 to begin from May 29 for admission to 35 TSR Junior Colleges
- Officials are calling TSRJC Rank holders in 1:5 ratio for Counseling
- TSRJC CET Counseling will be held for MPC seats on 29th, Counseling will be held for BiPC and MEC seats on 30th May 2020
- TSRJC Counseling 2020 will be done for the girls and Boys separately in the Gurukulam colleges of the ten old districts
TSRJC counselling date 2020-2021 details
Telangana Residential Educational Institution Society is going to conduct 1st phase counselling from ** May 2020 for the seats vacant in residential colleges across the Telangana. You can check the notification regarding TSRJC 1st Phase Counselling 2020 from the official website http://tresidential.cgg.gov.in.
Also Check :
The organization will release the 1st Merit List on its official site. Candidates whose name exists in that merit list will be called for TSRJC Counselling 2020. If you found eligible, then you must attend for certificate verification at mentioned helpline centers . Candidates are advised to check the TSRJC 2nd Counselling Dates 2019 from the official Notification.
TSRJC 2020 List of Documents
All the candidates seeking admission into 1sy year inter, should bring all the relevant Certificates and Documents as listed below:
- TSRJC CET-2020 Hall Ticket/Rank card
- Candidate SSC Mrks Memo 2020
- Candidate Transfer and Conduct Certificates from the institution where the candidate last studied.
- Permanent Caste Certificate issued by the Tahsildar concerned for B.C., S.C. and S.T. Students.
- Family Income Certifcate
- Conduct Certificate and Study Certificate for Seven consecutive years of study from Class IV to X. For private candidates Nativity Certificate obtained from the Tahsildar concerned. (Residence Certificate is not valid for Private candidates)
- Photocopy of Aadhar Card
- Physical Fitness Certificate from the Doctor not below the rank of Asst. Civil Surgeon.
- Six latest Passport size photographs.
Three sets of attested copies of all the above certificates/documents along with Originals Set
For the students under special reservation category:
TSRJC Counselling dates 2020
|S no||Date of
|Counselling to be conducted for the courses||Counselling Venue|
|1||For the vacancies in MPC Group of TSRJC
|2||For the vacancies in MPC Group of of TSRJCs
Sarvail, Nagaram and Nagole
|3||For the vacancies in BPC,MEC and CEC groups
of TSRJC, Hasanparthy
|For the vacancies in BPC,MEC and CEC groups
of TSRJCs Sarvail, Nagaram and Nagole
Official website : tresidential.cgg.gov.in
Related Posts :
TSRJC counselling dates 2020-2021 schedule verification details