TSRJC online application 2020 – 2021 apply online last date : Telangana residential educational institutions society will release the TSRJC 2019 notification on behalf of Telangana State govt on the website and has invited tsrjc application from 2020 all the eligible candidates for the session 2020-21.
The aspiring candidates who wish to pursue intermediate courses offered in the TSR Junior colleges in the state of Telangana can check the details of the tsrjc notification 2020 here and apply for the exam on the website or simply click the link provided below. The commencement of registration is from 12th March 2020.
TSRJC application last date 2020 – 2021
Applications are invited for TSRJC-CET-2020 for admission of students into 1st year Intermediate in TSR Junior Colleges from the candidates who are appearing for 10th Class (March 2020) examinations from 33 Telangana Districts for the academic year 2020-21. Candidates can apply through ONLINE at tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in
Candidates can fill and submit the TSRJC 2020 application form via online mode only. There is no other mode to get the application form. The tsrjc application form 2019 has been announced from 12th March 2020 and will be available till 15th April 2020. After filling application form, there is no need to send the application form.
—>TSRJC 2020 application form ( Apply online here )—>
TSRJC Exam Date 2020 & Schedule
|Start of tsrjc Online Application form 2020||12th March 2020|
|Last date for submission of applications||15th April 2020|
|Availability of TSRJC Hall Tickets 2020|
|Date of Exam||19th May 2020 (10.00 am. to 12.30 pm.)|
|Announcement of tsrjc results 2020|
|TSRJC counselling date 2020 (First phase )||28th May 2020|
TSRJC 2020 Fee details : The candidate after satisfying himself/ herself about the tsrjc eligibility criteria for the submission of application through online shall pay a fee of Rs.150/- through ONLINE or through Credit card (Payment gateway) from 15th April 2020 for submission of application through Online.
Frankly ask us by comments and share this TSRJC online application 2020 article with friends on social media for appreciation for us and we may again continue for the TSRJC online application 2021 – 2022 and TSRJC notification 2021
Steps to apply online for TSRJC 2020
- Visit the official website or the direct link provided below
- Before submission of the Online application form, the candidate has to fill up the Model Application form
- The applicants shall follow the procedure for submission of online application as given in the ‘Information Bulletin’ and also as per the instructions provided online while filling up the online application form. The Candidate should be ready with photograph of size 3.5 X 4.5 cms. before filling in on-line application. The Photo should be scanned and uploaded along with the application form.
- While filling the online application, the candidate has to opt for the course. Once a course is opted, that can not be changed.
- The applicants must obtain original certificates (Caste, Income, Study, Special category) by the time of counselling.
- On submission of application ONLINE, the candidate has to take a copy (print) of application form in which a reference number is given. This Reference number is required to download the Hall Ticket. The copy of online application is to be preserved for further reference.
- For any mistakes/ incorrect information, the candidate is solely held responsible. Hence, they must take utmost care while filling the online application.
- The Applications of the ineligible candidates will be summarily rejected.
- The selected Candidate must produce the original certificates mentioned in the application at the time of admission.
- The selection of the candidate will be summarily rejected if they fail to submit the necessary documents at the time of admission.
Official website : tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in
TSRJC online application 2020 – 2021 apply online last date