MJPTBCWREIS Inter admissions 2024-2025 & 6th 7th 8th class TSMJBC RJC CET notification : Mahatma Jyothiba Phule Telangana Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society @MJPTBCWREIS released a MJP TS BC welfare residential notification @ MJPTBCWRJC CET 2024 admission notification in the month of Feb 2024 for admission in to M.P.C., Bi.P.C., C.E.C. and M.E.C. groups of 255 BC Residential Junior Colleges for the academic year 2024-24
- TSMJBC Intermediate online application 2024 starts from 27 Feb 2024
- Last date to Submission of MJPTBCW RJC CET 2024 Application Form is 16 April 2024
- MJPTBCWREIS inter entrance exam 2024 will be conducted on 29 April 2024 (10 AM to 12:30 PM)
- Check : TSMJBC RJC CET 2024 Application Form
- MJPTBCWREIS 6th/7th/8th class Entrance Test 2024 notification for backlog seats
- TSMJBC degree admission notification 2024
MJP TS BC welfare residential notification 2024-2025
MJPTBCWREIS notification 2024 : Online applications are invited for the Entrance Test for Admission into Intermediate courses in MJPTBC Welfare Residential Junior Colleges, located all over the State for the Academic Year 2024-2025 from the students appeared for SSC or its equivalent Examination held on 29 April 2024.
Medium : Colleges are located all over Telangana State. The medium of instruction in these institutions is English.
|Name of the organization||Mahatma Jyothiba Phule Telangana Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society@MJPTBCWREIS|
|Name of the exam||MJPTBCWRJC CET 2024|
|Topic||MJPTBCWREIS inter admissions 2024|
MJPTBCWRJC notification 2024 inter 1st year
With an aim to provide quality education to the students belonging to Backward Classes and other communities of below poverty line, Government have established Mahatma Jyothiba Phule Telangana Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society in July, 2014. This Society also aims at exposure of talented students to quality education.
At present 142 Schools, 255 Residential Junior Colleges (Boys-130, Girls-125) and 1 BC Residential Degree College for Women are functioning under the control of the Society for MJPTBCWREIS Inter admissions 2024. Colleges are located all over Telangana State. The medium of instruction in these institutions is English.
- SC: 15%, ST: 6%, BCs: 74% (BC-A:20%, BC-B:28%, BC-C:3%, BC-D:19%, BCE:4%),
- 3% of seats will be filled with differently abled persons within the quota
TS MJP Inter notification 2024 Eligibility
1. The students who appeared for SSC Examination or its equivalent examination held during March 2022 alone are eligible to apply for Entrance Test. Candidates who have passed SSC or its equivalent qualification in the earlier years are not eligible and need not apply.
2. Supplementary/Advance Supplementary appearing candidates are not eligible for Admission.
3. OC/EBC candidates must secure minimum GPA of 6.0 and others shall secure minimum GPA of 5.0 in SSC. All the students (OC/EBC and others) must secure GPA of 4.0 in English for admission into Intermediate.
4. Annual Income of the Parents/Guardian shall not exceed Rs.1,50,000/- in Rural areas and Rs.2,00,000/- in Urban Areas.
5. (a) 25% of Seats are reserved for the students studied in MJPTBCW Residential Schools and BC Welfare Hostel Boarders.
(b) 75% of the seats are allotted for other students
(c) BC hostel students should produce certificate issued by the Hostel Welfare Officer concerned at the time of admission.
6. Candidate seeking admission into Intermediate course at MJPTBC Residential Junior Colleges shall appear for entrance test on 29 April 2024 in all erstwhile 10 Districts.
7. The venue of Examination will be intimated in Hall Ticket.
Selection procedure for MJPRJC CET 2024 notification
1. Selection will be made as per merit in the Entrance Test.
2. Rule of Reservation will be followed.
How to Apply to TSMJBC Intermediate notification 2024
- The candidate shall first go through the information bulletin carefully, available in the website, satisfy his/her eligibility for appearing the written test.
- The candidate after satisfying himself/herself about the eligibility shall pay Rs.200/- through PAYMENT GATEWAY centres from Feb 27 to April 16, 2024 to enable to submit application online.
- At PAYMENT GATEWAY centre, the candidate has to give the required preliminary data (i.e. Name of the candidate, Date of Birth and Mobile No. etc.)
- On receipt of fee through PAYMENT GATEWAY, the candidate shall be issued a journal number with which he/she can proceed with submission of application through online through the website mjptbcwreis.cgg.gov.in. Issue of Journal number does not mean that the candidate has completed submission of application online. It is only a confirmation of the fee received.
- Before submission of the online application form, the candidate has to fill up the Model Application form (given in the Annexure).
- The candidates shall follow the procedure for submission of online application as given in the ‘Information Bulletin’ and also as per the instructions provided online while filling up the online application form. The candidate should be ready with photograph of size 3.5 x 4.5 cms before filling online application. The photo should be scanned and uploaded along with the application form.
- While filling the online application, the candidate has to opt the Group.
- On submission of application online, the candidate has to take a copy (print) of application form in which a reference number also be given. This reference number is required to download the Hall Ticket.
- The copy of online application is to be preserved for further reference.
- For any mistakes/incorrect information, the candidate is solely held responsible. Hence they must take utmost care while filling the online application.
- The applications of the ineligible candidates will be rejected.
- The selected candidate should produce the original certificates at the time of admission as a proof to the information furnished in the application.
- The selection of the candidate will be summarily rejected if they fail to submit the necessary documents at the time of admission.
Date of Entrance Examination: 29 April 2024 (10 AM to 12:30 PM)
- 1. Residential Schools for boys and girls V to X Class
- 2. Residential Jr. Colleges for boys and girls with MPC, Bi.PC, CEC and MEC groups.
- 3. Residential Degree College for Women, B.A. (HPE & HEP), B.Com (Gen. & Computers) B.Sc., (MPC, MPCS & MSCS), B.Sc., (BZC).
Selection Procedure :
1. Selection of students for admission will be made based on the merit in the Entrance Examination held in 2019.
2. Rule of Reservation will be followed as detailed above.
3. In case there are any unfilled seats in any category, they will be filled with BC students. The carry forward principle, in respect of BC students BC-A to BC-B, BC-B to BC-C, BC-C to BC-D, BC-D to BC-E, BC-E to BC-A and so on will be adopted.
4. 25% of Seats are reserved for the students studied in MJPTBC Residential Schools and BC Welfare Hostel Boarders. In case there are any unfilled seats will be filled with other merit students. 75% of the seats are allotted for other students. In case there is any short fall of admissions in any category, as on the date of admission, students from the waiting list in the other category can be admitted.
5. Admissions will be carried out by counselling by a committee constituted by the Secretary.
6. The admission list will be approved by the Secretary, MJPTBCWREIS.
7. The approved list will be intimated to the students and displayed in the College Notice Board and in the website.
MJP TS BC Welfare RJC Entrance test 2024
Candidate seeking admission into Intermediate courses at MJPTBCW Residential Junior Colleges for the academic year 2022-23 shall apply for entrance test through online by visiting mjptbcwreis.cgg.gov.in.
33 Districts of Telangana State students are eligible for admission.
Date of Entrance Examination: 29 April 2024 in all erstwhile 10 Districts.
Examination Centres: Venue will be intimated in the Hall Ticket.
Schedule for applying online application
|Date of opening of TSMJBC online application 2024||27 Feb 2024|
|Last date for submission of MJPTBCWRJC CET Application 2024||16 April 2024|
|MJPTBCWRJC CET Hall Tickets 2024 download||20 April 2024|
|Date of Mahatma Jyotiba Phule inter entrance exam 2024||29 April 2024|
Issue of MJPRJC CET 2024 Hall tickets
• Candidates can download their Hall tickets from the website mjptbcwreis.cgg.gov.in from 20 April 2024 with the reference number allotted to them.
• Candidates have to download the hall tickets from the website only. No printed hall ticket shall be issued/posted to the candidate.
• Without hall ticket, no candidate will be allowed to appear for the examination.
Check : MJPTBCWREIS hall tickets 2024
For further details of MJPTBCWREIS notification 2024 visit the official website of the Society mjptbcwreis.cgg.gov.in (Contact No.040-23322377 during office hours).
Tag : MJPTBCWREIS Inter admissions 2024-2025 & TSMJBC RJC notification