MJP TS BC residential degree college admissions 2020-2021, mjptbcwreis : Mahatma Jyothiba Phule Telangana Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society has issued admission notification for degree colleges. Entrance Test for admission into Degree courses in MJPTBC Welfare Residential Degree College for Women located at Wargal X Roads, Behind MARS Company, Wargal, Siddipet District for the Academic Year 2020-21 from the students appearing for Senior Intermediate Examinations in March 2020 from 31 Districts of Telangana State. Interested women candidates may apply through online only, applications accepted during 27th Feb to
7th April 2020 June 12, 2020.
TSMJBC degree college notification 2020 mjptbcwreis
MJP TS BC Welfare RDC CET (Common Entrance Test) will be conducted on April 19, 2020
For further details and information visit the official website of the Society
mjptbcwreis.cgg.gov.in (Contact No. 040-23322377 during office hours).
Candidates are advised before fill the application check the eligibility criteria for admission test, complete rules are as follows.
MJPTBCWREIS Eligibility Criteria
- Students appeared for Senior Intermediate Examination in March/April 2020 conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education of Telangana or equivalent examination are ONLY eligible to appear for the test,
subject to the other conditions. The students appearing for the Intermediate instant examination in 2020 are not eligible for admission. Hence they need not apply for the entrance test.
- The students should have passed the qualifying examination in one and first attempt in IPE-March 2020 and secured 50% of marks on aggregate and 40% of marks in English subject. (There is a relaxation of 5% in case
- For B.A., all the students are eligible irrespective of subjects studied in Intermediate. But they have to take Entrance Test in HISTORY, ECONOMICS and CIVICS.
- For B.Com., students of CEC or any other group are eligible as per university norms. But they have to take the Entrance Test in ECONOMICS, COMMERCE.
- For B.Sc., (MSCS) (Maths, Statistics and Computer Science), the MEC & MPC students are eligible to write entrance test.
- For B.Sc., (MPC) & (BZC) courses Students must have studied in respective subjects at Intermediate level i.e., MPC & BiPC respectively.
- BC/SC/ST/EBC women students are eligible for admission.
- Annual Income of the Parents/Guardian shall not exceed Rs.1,50,000/- Rural areas and Rs.2,00,000/- in Urban Areas.
Also Check : MJPTBCWREIS Online Application Form
The candidate is requested to choose any one of the Category of Course as per her eligibility in the qualifying examination i.e., Intermediate. The Common counseling will be conducted for admission into MJPTBCW Residential Degree College for (WOMEN) Wargal, Siddipet district.
- BSc MPC (Maths, Physics, Chemistry)
- BSc MSCs (Maths, Statistics, Computer Science)
- BSc MPCs (Maths, Physics, Computer Science)
- BSc BZC (Botany, Zoology, Chemistry)
- BSc BBC (Bio Chemistry, Bio Technology, Chemistry)
- BA HEP (History, Economics, Political Science)
- BA HPE (History, Political Science, English)
- B.Com (Computers)
MJP TS BC Welfare RDC CET General Information
- Admissions are only for Women into RDC, WARGAL, Siddipet Dist.
- Mere appearing for the Entrance Test does not confer any right for admission. Applicants shall also fulfill other admission criteria stipulated by MJPTBCWREI Society, Hyderabad as the case may be.
- The administration reserves the right of changing the rules to be followed as per the directions of the Government and University from time to time.
- The candidates are personally held responsible for incorrect information in the application form.
- The Convener reserves the right to cancel the admission at any stage, if the particulars furnished by the candidate are found incorrect or against the rules of admission.
- The fee once paid will not be refunded.
Telangana MJP Degree College admission test official website is mjptbcwreis.cgg.gov.in
We may again continue with next article TS BC Residential degree college admissions 2021 for next year