Medha charitable trust exam hall ticket 2020-2021 & Results download : Medha charitable trust exam notification 2020 hall tickets will release on official website, Medha scholarship exam will be conducted on April 5, 2020. So candidates can download the hall ticket & Result date through online portal which is given below.
Latest News : The Medha scholarship 2020 entrance exam scheduled on April 5, 2020 is postponed due to state lock down for 21 days. The exam date will be intimated later.
Medha charitable trust hall tickets 2020-2021
Medha Charitable Trust offers educational scholarships for students currently studying in Zilla Parishad High Schools, Government High Schools, Telangana Model Schools and Telangana Minorities Residential Schools in Telangana. Up to 100 scholarships are awarded for Intermediate and Graduate education and up to 30 scholarships for Diploma education.
Medha charitable trust exam date 2020-2021
The hall ticket for Medha Sampurna Siksha Scholarship exam 2020 will be issued by the Medha Charitable Trust. The Medha Scholarship entrance test shall be conducted on April 5, 2020. Candidates can check the schedule of Medha exam hall tickets 2020-2021 from the table given below
|Schedule of Medha Charitable Trust examination||5th April 2020|
|Issuance of Medha hall tickets 2020||April 2020|
Bring the following docents before you go to the test
- Medha Charitable Trust Exam hall ticket
- Xerox of SSC Hall Ticket
Question Paper Format
- Exam duration is 2 hours and 30 minutes (total 150 minutes) to answer 150 questions
- All questions will be in Telugu and English
- All questions will have 4 answers options. Correct answer will carry 3 marks while wrong answer will deduct I mark
- If multiple answers are selected for any questions, it will be considered as wrong answer
Question paper will have 8 subjects they are
Physics (20 Questions ) , Chemistry (20 Questions ) , Mathematics (40 Questions ) – Botany (20 Questions ) Zoology (20 Questions ), Social Sciences (10 Questions ), English (10 Questions ), Aptitude Language (10 Questions )
—-> Medha charitable trust exam Results 2020 —>
OMR Answer Sheet Instructions
- 0nly one OMR sheet will be given per student. Please read all instructions carefully
- Answer all questions in OMR sheet only
- OMR sheet should not be folded or crushed. OMR
- Use only blue or black ball pen. Pencil is not allowed
- Cutting, erasing or using while fluid on the OMR sheet is not allowed
- Do not write anything unnecessarily on the OMR Sheet
- Circles should be darkened completely and properly
How To Download Medha Exam Hall Ticket?
Just follow the simple steps mentioned below to download your Medha Charitable Trust Exam 2020 Hall Ticket. Students can download their Hall Tickets using Application Number through online.
Step-1 : Go to the Medha Charitable Trust Exam 2020 Hall Ticket page through URL ‘https://medhatrust.org/exam/’.
Step-2 : Then enter your ‘Application Number’ in the space provided.
Step-3 : Click on the ‘Enter’ button to print your Hall Ticket.
If Forgot Your Application Number follow the below steps
Students can use the ‘Forgot Application Number’ option available at the Hall Ticket page, Incase you have forgotten your Application Number. Follow the steps below to retrieve your Application Number.
Step-1 : Go to the link ‘medhatrust.org/exam/’.
Step-2 : Then click on the ‘Forgot Application Number’.
Step-3 : Enter your 12 digit Aadhar Card Number (i.e. 0123 4567 8901)
Step-4 : Select your Date of Birth from the dropdown list (i.e 01-01-2001)
Step-5 : Finally click on the ‘Show Application Number’ to get you Application Number.
Tag : Medha charitable trust exam hall ticket 2020 & Results download