Medha charitable trust apply online 2022-2023, exam date notification & application form : Medha charitable trust application form 2022 will be released in Feb 2022, Medha Charitable Trust invites applications through online for Sampurna Siksha Scholarship. Candidates who willing to apply can check last date, how to apply , exam date , Medha hall ticket & results details are available through this page.
- The Medha scholarship 2022 exam will be conducted 29 May 2022 9:00 AM
Medha charitable trust scholarship notification 2022 Telangana
Zilla Parishad High Schools, Government High Schools, Telangana Model Schools and Telangana Minorities Residential Schools in Telangana. Up to 100 scholarships are awarded for Intermediate and Graduate education and up to 30 scholarships for Diploma education. Medha Charitable Trust offers scholarships to students studying in Zilla Parishad High Schools, Government High Schools, Telangana Ideal School and Telangana Minority Schools in Telangana. Offers up to 100 scholarships for intermediate and graduate education and up to 30 scholarships for diploma education.
Only 10th class students from below Telangana schools are eligible to apply for scholarship.
- Zilla Parishad High Schools
- Government High Schools
- Telangana Model Schools
- Telangana Minority Residential Schools – Gurukulam
Medha Charitable Trust entrance exam process
- Headmasters for students should apply on this website http://medhatrust.org/exam/
- Medha hall ticket is issued, the students will be notified through the registered mobile number provided in the application. please download and print this hall ticket
- students should come to the selected exam centre on 29 May 2022 to write the exam
- student should bring 2 documents to the exam centre for ID verification Medha Charitable Trust entrance exam hall ticket xerox of 10th class exam hall ticket
Students must have the following documents to apply : to apply must have the following documents:
1. in the Student Passport size is the photo of-the-JPEG, JPG, with oi set the maximum size is the format for PNG or for a 500-KB Download Download of the student’s passport-size photo to JPEG, JPG, or PNG format Must be only and 500 KB Should not exceed.
2.Student Identification Authorization Form in JPEG, JPG or PNG formats only with maximum size of 500 KB. This form can be downloaded by clicking on this link . The application will be accepted only if the Headmaster’s signature and stamp is printed on this form. Student Identification Authorization Form must be in JPEG, JPG or PNG format and not exceed 500 KB. This form can be downloaded through this link . Only the application signed by the principal and stamp printed will be accepted.
3. Maximum size of 500 KB with JPEG, JPG or PNG formats only on 9 th class mark sheet front side. 9th Class Mark Sheet The front page should be in JPEG, JPG or PNG format only and should not exceed 500 KB.
4. Maximum size of 500 KB with JPEG, JPG or PNG formats only on 9 th class mark sheet back side. The back page of the 9th class mark sheet should be in JPEG, JPG or PNG format and not exceed 500 KB.
Medha Scholarships Application form
Official Website : https://medhatrust.org/login
Selection Procedure : Medha Charitable Trust will conduct an entrance exam in the subjects of Mathematics Science GK aptitude and English. Students who excel in this exam and score above 9 GPA in SSC board exam will be eligible. After reviewing each students economic status, upto 130 students will be awarded the scholarship
Medha Scholarship Exam Pattern
Medha Charitable Trust scholarship exam has 150 objective type questions. Each question will have 4 answer choices and student has to mark the correct answer in answer sheet. Exam will be on 6 subjects of SSC level and general knowledge. 40 questions in Mathematics, 40 questions in Physical Sciences, 40 questions in Biology, 10 questions in Social Sciences, 10 questions in English and 10 questions in Aptitude. Each question carries 3 marks and wrong answer will have -1 (negative) marks and not answering a question or marking multiple answers will be 0.
Medha Sampurna Siksha scholarship exam 2022 details
- Intermediate education will be provided in Hyderabad in MPC, BiPC or MEC groups
- Coaching for JEE Mains, JEE advanced, EAMCET, NEET & CA
- Graduate education will be provided in any field any college chosen by the student
Important dates :
- Applications for 2021-22 will be accepted from: 13 Feb 2022
- Last date for applications: 1 March 2022
- Medha Charitable Trust Scholarship Exam date: 29 May 2022
MEDHA CHARITABLE TRUST
STUDENT IDENTIFICATION AUTHORISATION FORM
Student’s Full Name: ________________________________
Father’s Name: _________________________________
School District: _________________________________
School Mandal: _________________________________
School Name: _________________________________
- Fill in all the details above.
- Passport size photo should not be more than 1 year old.
- Headmaster’s signature and stamp should be partially on the photo and on the form.
- Scan this form and upload it in the online application form.
Tag : Medha charitable trust apply online 2022-2023 notification