Medha charitable trust apply online 2020, exam date notification & application form : Medha charitable trust application form 2020-2021 will be released on 1st Jan 2020, Medha Charitable Trust invites applications through online for Sampurna Siksha Scholarship. Candidates who willing to apply can check last date, how to apply , exam date , Medha hall ticket & results details are available through this page.
Latest News : The Medha scholarship 2020 exam scheduled on April 5, 2020 is postponed due to state lock down for 21 days. The next date will be intimated later.
Medha charitable trust scholarship notification 2020 Telangana
Zilla Parishad High Schools, Government High Schools, Telangana Model Schools and Telangana Minorities Residential Schools in Telangana. Up to 100 scholarships are awarded for Intermediate and Graduate education and up to 30 scholarships for Diploma education. Medha Charitable Trust offers scholarships to students studying in Zilla Parishad High Schools, Government High Schools, Telangana Ideal School and Telangana Minority Schools in Telangana. Offers up to 100 scholarships for intermediate and graduate education and up to 30 scholarships for diploma education.
Only 10 th class students from below Telangana schools are eligible to apply for scholarship.
- Zilla Parishad High Schools
- Government High Schools
- Telangana Model Schools
- Telangana Minority Residential Schools – Gurukulam
Medha Charitable Trust entrance exam process
- headmasters for students should apply on this website http://medhatrust.org/exam/
- Medha hall ticket is issued, the students will be notified through the registered mobile number provided in the application. please download and print this hall ticket
- students should come to the selected exam centre on 5th April 2020 to write the exam
- student should bring 2 documents to the exam centre for ID verificationMedha Charitable Trust entrance exam hall ticketxerox of 10th class exam hall ticket
Students must have the following documents to apply : to apply must have the following documents:
1. in the Student Passport size is the photo of-the-JPEG, JPG, with oi set the maximum size is the format for PNG or for a 500-KB Download Download of the student’s passport-size photo to JPEG, JPG, or PNG format Must be only and 500 KB Should not exceed.
2.Student Identification Authorization Form in JPEG, JPG or PNG formats only with maximum size of 500 KB. This form can be downloaded by clicking on this link . The application will be accepted only if the Headmaster’s signature and stamp is printed on this form. Student Identification Authorization Form must be in JPEG, JPG or PNG format and not exceed 500 KB. This form can be downloaded through this link . Only the application signed by the principal and stamp printed will be accepted.
3. Maximum size of 500 KB with JPEG, JPG or PNG formats only on 9 th class mark sheet front side. 9th Class Mark Sheet The front page should be in JPEG, JPG or PNG format only and should not exceed 500 KB.
4. Maximum size of 500 KB with JPEG, JPG or PNG formats only on 9 th class mark sheet back side. The back page of the 9th class mark sheet should be in JPEG, JPG or PNG format and not exceed 500 KB.
Selection Procedure : Medha Charitable Trust will conduct an entrance exam in the subjects of Mathematics Science GK aptitude and English. Students who excel in this exam and score above 9 GPA in SSC board exam will be eligible. After reviewing each students economic status, upto 130 students will be awarded the scholarship
Medha Sampurna Siksha scholarship exam 2020 details
- Intermediate education will be provided in Hyderabad in MPC, BiPC or MEC groups
- Coaching for JEE Mains, JEE advanced, EAMCET, NEET & CA
- Graduate education will be provided in any field any college chosen by the student
Important dates :
- Applications for 2020-21 will be accepted from: 1st January 2020
- Last date for applications: 31st January 2020
- Medha Charitable Trust Scholarship Exam date: 5th April 2020
MEDHA CHARITABLE TRUST
STUDENT IDENTIFICATION AUTHORISATION FORM
Student’s Full Name: ________________________________
Father’s Name: _________________________________
School District: _________________________________
School Mandal: _________________________________
School Name: _________________________________
- Fill in all the details above.
- Passport size photo should not be more than 1 year old.
- Headmaster’s signature and stamp should be partially on the photo and on the form.
- Scan this form and upload it in the online application form.
Tag : Medha charitable trust apply online 2020, Medha charitable trust notification 2020 apply online & application form, Medha scholarship last date, how to apply,exam date,hall ticket