AP Polycet notification 2021-2022, apply online last date @polycetap.nic.in : APPOLYCET notification released, online application forms available from 26th July 2021. The State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh, Vijayawada will conduct Polytechnic Common Entrance Test for the candidates seeking admission in to all Diploma Courses in Engineering/ Non Engineering/ Technology offered at Polytechnics/ institutions in Andhra Pradesh State for the academic year 2022-2023. Also Check : AP Polycet hall tickets 2022
- AP SBTET Polytechnic Application Form available from 26th July 2021
- Last date for sale of AP POLYCET booklet and filing of online application: 13 Aug 2021
- Date of conduct of AP POLYCET-2022 : 1 Sep 2021
AP Polycet 2022 notification pdf, Eligibility Criteria
The active link of Andhra Pradesh Polycet Online Registration will be available from 26th July 2021 to 13 Aug 2021. While completing the registration process, pay the application fee Rs. 400 for General Category and May be applicable of Rs.165 for SC/ST Category candidates.
- Applicants who have passed SSC or its equivalent & recognized by the Board of Secondary Education, A.P., Hyderabad, are eligible.
- Candidates belonging to NIOS/ APOSS/ CBSE/ ICSE/ OTHER Examinations recognized as equivalent to SSC by A.P. Govt. Should Have Passed All The Subjects including Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, with minimum of 35% Marks in each subject.
- Candidates who appeared or are appearing for SSC or equivalent examination being held in March/April-2022, and whose results are yet to be declared can also appear for AP POLYCET 2021.
- The applicants who have compartmentally passed or appearing for SSC are also eligible to apply; however, they must have passed in all the subjects before seeking admission.
The detailed information regarding eligibility, age, and syllabi etc. are given in the “POLYCET-2022 Instructions Booklet” which will be supplied along with the application form and is available for sale at a cost of Rs.20/- (Rupees twenty only) at all Govt. Polytechnics, Private Polytechnics and A.P. Online Centers.
Applying mode: Online.
Exam Date : AP Polytechnic Entrance exam will be conducted on 01-09-2021 from 11.00 A.M to 1.00 P.M
How to Apply for AP Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2022
- State Board of Technical Education & Training, AP, Hyderabad has made arrangements to file online applications at various AP online / Helpline centers / through the payment gateway.
- The detailed list of these centers is available at http://sbtetap.gov.in
- In order to file the application through these centers, a filing fee of Rs.400/- (Rupees Four hundred only) (Excluding Application Cost) has to be paid to the operator by the applicant.
APPOLYCET 2022 Online Application Form : Download
AP Polycet schedule 2022-2023
|Availability of AP Polycet 2020 Application Form||26 July 2021|
|last date to submission of Application form||13 Aug 2021|
|Admit card download||Available immediately|
|Exam Date||1 Sep 2021|
11.00 A.M to 1.00 P.M
|Answer key release|
- Commencement of filing of online application: 26.07.2021.
- Last date for filing of online application: 13 Aug 2021
- Downloading of hall tickets : –
- Date of conduct of POLYCET-2021: 1 Sep 2021
- Tentative date of declaration of results :
AP Polycet Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2022
Syllabus : Content is given in the subjects of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry of X Class (S.S.C.) Examination, March / April, 2022 as prescribed by State Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh.
Entrance Exam Pattern : The examination (POLYCET) will be of 2 hours duration consisting of only one paper as per the syllabus. The Question paper consists of 120 questions with a choice of four responses for each question with only one correct response among them.
- i) 60 Questions in Mathematics for 60 Marks.
- ii) 30 Questions in Physics for 30 Marks.
- iii) 30 Questions in Chemistry for 30 Marks.
All questions are of multiple – choice type. Each question will have a stem and four answers noted against as 1, 2, 3 and 4. Out of these four, only one is an appropriate answer to the statement given in stem and other three are distracters. The question paper is given both in Telugu and English.
We will update a other relevant details like ap polycet notification 2021-22, online application form, Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply for PG admissions, Last Date to apply, Entrance Exam Date, Hall Tickets, Results, counselling dates details through this website.
Official website : polycetap.nic.in