TS POLYCET notification 2022-2023-2024, apply online last date, exam date polycetts.nic.in : Telangana Polytechnic common entrance test admission notification released, The State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana, Hyderabad will conduct POLYCET for the candidates seeking admission in to all Diploma Courses in Engineering/ Non Engineering/ Technology offered at Polytechnics/ institutions in Telangana State and Agriculture Diploma courses offered by PJSTSAU and Animal Husbandry & Fisheries Diploma courses offered by P.V. Narsimha Rao Telangana Veterinary University, Hyderabad. And also for IIIT B. Tech course offered by RGUKT BASARA for the academic year 2022-23. TS CEEP application form available from 9 May 2022.
- TS Polytechnic admission application form available from 9 May 2022
- Last date of POLYCET-2022 application submission is up to June 4, 2022 without fine.
- Last date for online registration with late fee of Rs 100/- : 5 June 2022
- Telangana POLYCET entrance exam date : 30 June 2022 (Thursday)
- There are about 34,963 seats available in all 145 polytechnic colleges in the Telangana State
TS Polytechnic entrance exam 2022-2023
Students can also apply online at polycetts.nic.in or at nearest TS-Online (or) Help Line Centers, TS POLYCET Application Form already started from 9 May 2022, application active link available till June 4, 2022 at 05.00 pm. So candidates apply through online before the link expire.
- Candidates who have passed SSC or its equivalent examination recognized by the Board of Secondary Education, TS, Hyderabad are eligible to apply.
- The candidates who have compartmentally passed or appearing for SSC-2022 are also eligible to apply. However, they must have passed in all the subjects before seeking admission
Fee details : TS POLYCET application form fee is Rs. 450/- for General and Rs. 250/- for SC/ST candidates. Eligible and desire candidates can pay the application fee through any of the nearest AP Online/payment gateway/net banking/Help line centers.
|For General Candidates||Rs 450/-|
|For SC/ST candidates||Rs. 250/-|
TS POLYCET Application date 2022
|Commencement of online filing of Applications||9 May 2022|
|Last date of filing of online Application||4 June 2022|
|Last date of submission with late fee Rs.100/-||5 June 2022|
|Last date of submission with late fee Rs.300/-||June 2022|
Rejection of candidature
The applicant’s candidature is liable for rejection on the following grounds
- a) The application forms are incomplete including the signature of candidate and parent/guardian and photograph of the candidate.
- b) The candidate furnishes false or incorrect information.
- c) The Candidate fails to satisfy the conditions of eligibility.
- d) In case the application is rejected, no correspondence will be entertained with the candidate nor fee paid will be refunded.
TS POLYCET 2022 Exam Date : Telangana Polytechnic common entrance test will be conducted on 30 June 2022 (11:00 AM to 01:30 PM)
Telangana POLYCET Schedule 2022-2023
- Commencement of online filing of Applications : 9-05-2022.
- Last date of filing of online Application Form : 4-06-2022 at 05.00 pm.
- Date & Time of Entrance Examination : 30 June 2022 11.00 am to 01.00 pm
- Tentative Date of Declaration of results : After 12 days of exam
TS POLYCET Exam Pattern 2022
The POLYCET entrance test will be of 2 hours 30 minutes duration consisting of only one paper as per the syllabus in the subjects of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry & Biology of X Class (S.S.C.) Examination held in March/April-2022 as prescribed by the Board of Secondary Education, Telangana State. The candidates who are willing to take admission into Agricultural Diploma Courses offered by PJTSAU attempt Biology Questions also in addition to Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. Attempting the Biology questions is optional for candidates desirous of taking Admission into Diploma courses in engineering & Non Engineering subjects in Polytechnics of Technical Education. The candidates who are willing to take admission to the Agricultural & Veterinary Diploma Courses offered by PJTSAU & PVNRTVU & SKLTSHU shall attempt Biology Questions.
- The POLYCET Examination will be conducted for 150 marks in Mathematics (60 marks) + Physics (30 Marks) + Chemistry (30 Marks) +Biology (30 Marks).
- The Duration of the Examination is 2 ½ hours i.e, 11:00 AM to 01:30 PM.
|Section||Subject||No. Of Questions||Marks|
Syllabus & Structure of the Question Paper
The Syllabus of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology for POLYCET-2022 is the same as that of SSC Examination for the A.Y 2022-23 conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Telangana. The question paper for Common Entrance Test for Admission into Polytechnics consists of 120 Questions
|1||Section I||01 to 60||Mathematics|
|2||Section II||61 to 90||Physics|
|3||Section III||91 to 120||Chemistry|
Contact Details : For Details view Websites: www.polycetts.nic.in, www.sbtet.telangana.gov.in, www.polycet.sbtet.telangana.gov.in contact Help Desk email: polycet- firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone:18005-995577, 040-23222192
We will update a other relevant details like TS POLYCET 2022-2023 notification, online application, Eligibility Criteria, Last Date to apply, Entrance Exam Date, Hall Tickets, Results, counselling dates details through this website.
Tag : TS POLYCET notification 2022-2023, apply online, exam date