TS Polycet Application Form 2022-2023, apply online last date @polycetts.nic.in : Telangana Polytechnic notification 2022 will publish through leading news papers, Candidates can check Application details, fees structure, Apply online last date, direct Application link through this article.
TS Polytechnic Application date 2022-2023
Candidates can submit the application form through online mode only. TS POLYCET 2022 Online Application Form will be opened from May 24, 2021, The last date to submit the Telangana polytechnic entrance exam online application form is June 25, 2021. Candidates are advised to check eligibility conditions and other details before apply.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Candidate must have passed class 10th class
- Candidates who are waiting for the result of class 10th class exam can also apply for TS POLYCET
Application Fees details : Candidates can be made Application fee either Online with Credit Cards/Debit Cards/Net Banking using Online Payment Gateway/ TS Online centers by cash and Credit Cards/Debit Cards/Net Banking. Given below is the application fee which is to be paid while submitting the application form.
|General and OBC||Rs. 400/-|
|ST and SC||Rs. 250/-|
TS Polycet Application 2022 Schedule
Candidates can check the schedule for the TS CEEP Apply Online 2022 from the table mentioned below
|TS POLYCET 2022||DATES|
|Application form of TS POLYCET releases||May 24, 2021|
|Last date to fill the application form||June 25, 2021|
|Last date of submission with late fee Rs. 100/-||June 27, 2021|
Apply Procedure to TS Polycet Entrance Exam 2022-2023
Before starting your online application keep ready important details given below & scanned images of Photograph and Signature in the format of either .png or .jpg/jpeg only. Size of photo and signature images must be below 50 Kb.
- Tenth Exam Hall Ticket No
- Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)
- Tenth Passing/Appearing Year (YYYY)
- Candidate Aadhaar No
- Class Studied/ Studying (1st class to 10th class), Year Passed/ Appearing, District Studied/ Studying, Place Studied/ Studying
- Mobile Number
- Size of photo and signature images must be below 50 Kb
The following steps must be followed in order to apply for TS POLYCET 2021. They are as follows
- File Application Form
- Upload Photo & Signature
- Pay Application Fee
- Print Hall Ticket
Step 1 : File Application Form
For convenience of the candidate, ONLINE filling of TS POLYCET 2022 Application for is facilitated by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, TS. Hyderabad at www.polycetts.nic.in
- Visit the Polytechnic official portal and click on ” File Application ” Tab then New page will appear on screen
- Enter the Tenth Exam Hall Ticket No, Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY), Tenth Passing/Appearing Year (YYYY), Candidate Aadhaar No and click on ” Show Application ” button then new page will appear on screen
- First fill the 10th Class Hall ticket No., Year of pass and Date of Birth, Aadhaar No
- Fill your name as per school records with one letter for each box. Leave a gap between parts of your name.
- Fill your father’s name
- Fill in your date of birth in DD MM YYYY [Date /Month/Year] format.
- Fill in your address details (House number, Village/street, Mandal /town/city, District, PIN code, Mobile number) for correspondence
- Fill in the place where you would like to appear for examination. Refer the table of examination/ help line centers
- Enter the area code to which you are local to Telangana
- Enter your reservation category (BC/SC/ST)
- Enter your special category, if any (CAP/SP/PH/NCC).
- Fill in minority community details (other than Hindu) as entered in your school records
- Fill in your willingness to appear the examination in Urdu medium. Examination in Urdu medium will be conducted only at Hyderabad center.
- Fill in your Class Studied/ Studying (1st class to 10th class), Year Passed/ Appearing, District Studied/ Studying, Place Studied/ Studying
- Sign the declaration with regard to your physical fitness to pursue the Polytechnic Courses.
Enter all the required details in fields provided and click on ” Save ” button, now page will be redirected to Upload Photo & Signature page.
Step 2 : Upload Photo & Signature
The photo and sign should be in png or .jpg/jpeg format as outlined below
- The size of Photo should be of width 3.5 cm and length 4.5 cm.
- The size of Signature should be of width 3.5 cm and length 1.5 cm.
- The photo and signature is required to be scanned and stored in either .png or .jpg format on local machine for uploading.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more that 50KB.
- If the size of the image file is more than 50 KB, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the dpi resolution, number of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
Then select Photo & Signature and upload it.
Step 3 : Pay Application Fee
Now final step is Pay application fee, After Photo & Signature upload then redirected to payment page, pay the Application fee by selecting the available payment mode. As soon as you pay the fee, your application submit will be completed.
TS Polycet Application Form 2022-2023
Official Website : www.polycetts.nic.in
Tag : TS Polycet 2022 Apply Online, Telangana Polytechnic Application Form 2022-2023 last date