TMREIS school admissions 2023-2024, Telangana minority residential gurukulam notification : TMR Schools 5th,6th,7th,8th,9th Classes Admission notification pdf, TMREIS notification TS Minorities Residential Schools 5th class to 9th class official notification available here for the academic year 2023-23.
- Latest : TS Minority Gurukulam application date Jan 17 to Jan 30, 2023
- TMREIS School admission notification 2023 released, Application forms available from March 10, 2023
- Last date to submit of TMREIS School 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th Applications is Jan 30, 2023
- Total TMREIS schools : 204; Total 5th class seats : 14,640
- Also Check : TMREIS hall ticket 2023 download
Telangana minority residential schools admissions 2023-2024
TS Minority Gurukulam schools online application enabled now. Apply for Telangana minority gurukul admissions through online mode only. TMREIS online application form available till Jan 30, 2023, Needy persons check the eligibility conditions before the apply. TS minority gurukul notification eligibility conditions are as follows.
Eligibility Criteria for TMREIS notification 2023
|S.No||Class||Date of Birth||Study Particulars||Nativity||Family Annual Income|
|1||V||Must not have been Born before|
1-9-2009 and after
|Candidate must be studying class IV during the Academic Year 2021-22 in a Government/Govt. recognised school||Resident of the Erstwhile District where the student is seeking admission.||Below 1.5|
|2||VI||Must not have been Born before|
1-9-2008 and after
|Candidate must be studying class V during the Academic Year 2021-22 in a Government/Govt. recognised school||Resident of the Erstwhile District where the student is seeking admission.||Below 1.5|
|3||VII||Must not have been Born before|
1-9-2007 and after
|Candidate must be studying class VI during the Academic Year 2021-22 in a Government/Govt. recognised school||Resident of the Erstwhile District where the student is seeking admission.||Below 1.5|
|4||VIII||Must not have been Born before|
|Candidate must be studying class VII during the Academic Year 2021-22 in a Government/Govt. recognised school||Resident of the Erstwhile District where the student is seeking admission.||Below 1.5|
|Candidate must be|
studying class VIII
during the Academic Year 2021-22 in a Government/Govt. recognised school
|Resident of the|
District where the student is seeking admission.
Note: Income Limit is not applicable to disabled and Armed Force/Ex- Servicemen Children
At the time of submission of ONLINE Application the candidate should Posses the following
- Passport size photograph.
- Aadhaar card
- Correct information about Date of Birth, Study particulars and Parents Annual Income.
- Community/Caste information.
- Address & Mobile number of Parents
Following documents in originals with one set of Xerox copies should be submitted by the selected candidates at the time of admission
- Date of Birth and Study certificate.
- Aadhaar card (photo copy).
- Parents Income Certificate.
- For SC, ST and BC candidates caste certificate issued by Tahsildar
- For disabled candidate’s medical certificate issued by concerned medical officer.
- For Armed Force personnel/Ex- servicemen children – certificate obtained from concerned authorities.
- Converted Christians – Certificate issued by Tahsildar.
- Record sheet/Transfer certificate.
- Two Passport size Photographs of candidates and one Photograph of Parents.
How to submit ONLINE Application for Telangana minority gurukul admissions 2023
a) Before submission of ONLINE Applications the candidates should go through the prospectus and application format by visiting TMREIS Official website tmreis.telangana.gov.in
b) After fulfilling the eligibility submit the duly filled in ONLINE Application through the official website tmreis.telangana.gov.in from any Internet Centres or any TMR Schools or Helpline centre (040- 23437909).
c) There is no ONLINE registration fee.
TMREIS admission 2023 – Important instructions to the candidates
a) Before submission of ONLINE application candidate should fill the sample application form given at Annexure –I.
b) Passport size photograph should be kept ready.
c) Particulars given in the application should be filled carefully with correct information.
d) There is no scope for change of any particulars mentioned in the application once the application is submitted on ONLINE.
e) Parents/Guardians are responsible for any wrong entry in the application from.
f) Phone numbers mentioned in the application form should be of parents/guardians only (Not net centre).
g) Candidate has no right to claim the admission in TMR Schools by mere submission of ONLINE application.
h) Application can be submitted through ONLINE up to 30th January 2023.
i) Candidate should give the order of preference of TMR Schools up to three schools of Erstwhile districts where the candidate is residing (for Girls-Girls schools and for Boys-Boys schools only) in the application for admission. Before selection of school candidate should go through the list of schools as stated in the Annexure – II.
j) After submission of online application, candidate should take print out of the application and should be kept it safely.
TMREIS Application Form 2023
TMREIS notification 2023 Schedule
|1||Submission of ONLINE application at free of cost||V, VI, VII & VIII||17-01-2023 to|
|2||Date of Examination||V||No entrance|
|VI, VII & VIII||No entrance|
|3||Publications of Results||V||–|
|VI, VII & VIII|
|4||Certificate Verification of provisionally selected for admissions||V||01-05-2023|
|VI, VII & VIII|
|5||Date of Commencement of classes|
TMREIS Entrance test details
- Duration of the Test : 1 Hour.
- Candidate should attend the entrance test with hall ticket. No candidate is allowed to appear the test without Hall Ticket.
- Candidate should report half an hour before the commencement of test.
- Nature of Test : Objective type, 50 Question and 50 marks, each Question carries
- Medium of Question Paper : Question paper is in trilingual i.e. English, Telugu and Urdu.
- Composition of the Test : Consisting following 5 sections and all the sections are in the same Question
|S.No||Part||Subjects||Type of questions||No. of Questions||Marks|
|3||Part ‘C’||Environmental Science||Objective||10||10|
|4||Part ‘D’||General Knowledge||Objective|
Standard of the Question Paper is one class below the class in which the candidate is seeking the admission e.g. If the candidate is seeking the admission in class 5th the standard of the test is of class 4th.
- Candidate should select only one language either Urdu or Telugu in Part ‘A’ for answering.
- Method of Recording Answers: Separate OMR answer sheet will be provided for answering the questions. Every Question is followed by four alternative answers (a, b, c, and d), out of which only one is correct. Choose the correct answer and darken the relevant circle in the OMR sheet against the corresponding question number with Blue/Black ball point pen.
- Once the answer is written, it cannot be changed.
- One mark is allotted for every correct answer.
- There is no negative marking.
- After receiving the OMR sheet the candidate should check his/her Hall Ticket number, name and other details given and read the instructions given.
Before attempting the questions candidate should read the instructions given in the question paper.
Telangana minority residential schools admissions 2023 Reservation details
Rule of Reservation in Admissions into TMR Schools
For Sanctioned Strength of 80/ 40 Seats in Each Class
|Community||% Seats based on population||No. of Seats allotted for the Sanctioned Strength of 80||3 % of seats for Orphan / Disabled / Armed force personnel or Ex- Servicemen or widows Ex – Servicemen children in every category.||No. of Seats allotted for the Sanctioned Strength of|
|3 % of seats for|
Orphan / Disabled / Armed force personnel or Ex- Servicemen or widows Ex – Servicemen children in every category.
The number of seats earmarked for Orphan / Disabled / Armed force personnel of Ex – Serviceman or widows of Ex – Servicemen children shall be allotted from the quota of respective community, if more number of candidates are registered from these categories against the allotted seats, admission shall be given based on Lucky Dip. If no child is registered from these specialized categories, the seats shall be filled by giving the admission to the children of respective community based on Lucky Dip.
Selection of the candidates is done by Lucky Dip duly following the Rule of reservation of TMREIS
Selection of candidate for tmreis admissions
1. Mere submission of ONLINE application will not vest any right on the candidates to secure the admission in TMR Schools.
2. Selection of candidate is done by Lucky Dip duly following rule of reservation of TMREIS.
3. Based on the nativity of the candidate the admission is given in any TMR school of Erstwhile district as per the selection process.
4. Candidate belong to orphan, disabled, Armed personnel/Ex- Servicemen children the seats are allotted from the respective category as per the rule of reservation of TMREIS. If any vacancies are left over in these special category candidates, the seats are allotted to the other candidates of the same community based on Lucky Dip. For any Clarifications of Doubts Parents can contact Helpline centre (040- 23437909) or any TMR School, DMWO Office or TMREIS Head Office near Star Hospital, Road No. 10 Banjara Hills, Hyderabad. Contact numbers as stated in Annexure- II & III.
PROCESS OF SELECTION OF CANDIDATES FOR ADMISSIOMN
Selection of candidate is done by drawl of lots/lucky dip duly following the Rule of Reservation of TMREIS in presence of selection Committee.
1. Venue for Selection: Respective TMR School.
2. The selection of candidates is done at school level by drawl of lots/lucky dip duly following Rule of Reservation of TMREIS in presence of Selection Committee and parents of enrolled candidates for admission.
3. The candidates who have given first preference in their online application be considered for selection of candidates to the respective school.
4. The selection is done Class wise and Community Wise
5. The Class Wise, Community/Caste wise list of enrolled candidates will be displayed at on the notice board of respective school.
7. If number of enrollment of a particular community in a class is less or equal to the vacancies available, the enrolled candidates shall be offered for admission into the respective class directly without drawl of lots.
8. If number of enrollment of a particular community in a class of the school is more than the vacancies available, the selection is done by drawl of lots from the enrolled candidates.
9. Tokens will be used for drawl of lots. The token number is same as that of the serial number of the candidate in the enrollment list.
10. If the candidates belong to special category viz Orphan/Disabled/Armed force personnel or Ex-Servicemen Children or Widows of ex – servicemen children are enrolled, their selection will be done as per Rule of Reservation of TMREIS before the selection of other candidates in the respective community.
11. For claiming admission under disability category, the candidate should possess, at least 40% impairment irrespective of the type of disability.
Tag : TMREIS school admission 2023-2024, Telangana minority residential notification, tmreis gurukulam notification