Navodaya vidyalaya admission 2022-2023-2024 class 6 apply online last date, syllabus, exam pattern : Navodaya 6th class admission 2022 notification released for Class 6, JNVST is conducted every year for the admission to talented candidates from rural areas in class 6th and 9th to the various Navodaya Vidyalaya of the country. JNVST is a national level examination conducted by Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti which is affiliated by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
JNVST 2022 notification class 6th
Admissions in JNVs are made through the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Tes (JNVST) to Class VI. At present, 661 Vidyalayas are sanctioned in 28 States and 07 Union Territories, out of which 636 are functioning. A maximum of eighty students are admitted in Class VI in each Vidyalaya through a JNVST Selection Test 2022.
|Name of the Exam||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Entrance Test|
|Mode of the Application Process||Online|
|6th Class Exam Date||April 2022|
|Selection Basis||Written test and lateral entry|
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Entrance Test Schedule 2022-2023
|Events||For Class 6th|
|Commencement of Application Form||Oct 2021|
|Last date to submit the Online Application||Dec 2021|
|JNVST Admit card for phase 1 download||December 2021|
|Navodaya Entrance Exam Date 2022 (Phase 1)||January 2022|
|Navodaya Phase 2 Admit Card||March 2022|
|JNVST Exam Date 2022 (Phase 2)||April 2022|
|JNV 2022 Result date||April 2022|
JNVST Exam Date 2022 : The JNV 6th class Entrance Test will be conducted in two phases
Phase 1 : JNV First phase will be conducted on Saturday, April 2022, at 11:15 am
Phase 2 : JNV First phase will be conducted on Saturday, April 2022, at 11:15 am in pre allotted exam centers.
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test Pattern 2022
The Navodaya Entrance Exam will be conducted through Offline Mode.
Navodaya Entrance Exam 2022 class 6 Pattern
The selection test will be of two-hour duration from 11:30 am to 01:30 pm and will have 3 sections with only objective type questions. There are 80 questions in all for 100 marks.
|Type of Test||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration||Weightage|
|Mental ability Test||40||50||60 Minutes||50%|
|Arithmetic Test||20||25||30 Minutes||25%|
|Language Test||20||25||30 Minutes||25%|
JNVST Exam Syllabus 2022
Question Paper consists 3 Sections they are
- Section-1 : Mental Ability Test (MAT)
- Section 2: Arithmetic Test
- Section 3: Language Test
Section-1 : Mental Ability Test (MAT) :
The section is divided into ten parts having 4 questions each. This is a non – verbal test. Questions are based on figures and diagrams only.
- Part-I (Odd-Man Out)
- Part- II (Figure Matching)
- Part- III (Pattern Completion)
- Part- IV (Figure Series Completion)
- Part-V (Analogy)
- Part – VI [Geometrical Figure Completion (Triangle, Square, Circle)]
- Part – VII (Mirror Imaging)
- Part – VIII (Punched Hold Pattern – Folding/Unfolding)
- Part – IX (Space Visualisation)
- Part – X (Embedded Figure)
Section 2: Arithmetic Test
All the Twenty questions of this test will be based on the following 15 topics
- Number and numeric system.
- Four fundamental operations on whole number.
- Fractional number and four fundamental operations on them.
- Factors and multiples including their properties.
- LCM and HCF of numbers.
- Decimals and fundamental operations on them.
- Conversion of fractions to decimals and vice-versa.
- Measurement of length, mass, capacity, time, money etc.
- Distance, time and speed.
- Approximation of expressions.
- Simplification of Numerical Expressions,
- Percentage and its applications.
- Profit and loss.
- Simple interest.
- Perimeter, area and volume.
Section 3: Language Test
The test consists of four passages. Each passage is followed by 5 questions. Candidates shall read each passage carefully and answer the questions that follow.
Issue of Navodaya Admit Card 2022
The admit card will be made available with effect from December 2021 and March 2022 in respect of phase 1 and phase 2 class VI JNVST – 2022 respectively on application portal which shall be downloaded free of cost by the candidates/parents before the conduct of JNVST.
—> Navodaya Admit Card 2022 —>
JNV Result of the Selection Test 2022
The result of JNV Selection Test 2022 is expected to be announced by March 2022 and May 2022 for Phase 1 and phase 2 class VI JNVST-2022 respectively. Candidates can get the result from the admission portal. The result will also be displayed in the offices of the concerned
- i. Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya
- ii. District Education Officer
- iii. District Magistrate
- iv. Deputy Commissioner, Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti of the Region.
- v. The website of the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samitiwww.navodaya.gov.in.
The Principal, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya concerned, will also inform the selected candidates through SMS on the registered mobile number followed by a speed post.
Official Website : www.navodaya.gov.in
Tag : Navodaya vidyalaya admission 2022-2023-2024 class 6 apply online last date, syllabus, exam pattern