Navodaya vidyalaya admission 2024-2025 class 6 JNVST notification, navodaya.gov.in apply online last date : Navodaya 6th class admission 2024 notification released for Class 6, JNVST is conducted every year for the admission to talented candidates from rural areas in class 6th and 9th to the various Navodaya Vidyalaya of the country. JNVST is a national level examination conducted by Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti which is affiliated by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
- JNV 6th class Selection Test 2024 notification released
- Commencement of Navodaya Application Form 2024 from : 2 Jan 2024
- Last date Apply Online is 8 Feb 2024
- The correction window for class VI JNVST 2024 admission will remain open on Feb 2024.
- Check : JNVST Application Form 2024
- Check : JNVST Admit Card 2024
- Check : JNVST Notification 2024 9th class (Available…)
JNVST 2024 notification class 6th
Admissions in JNVs are made through the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST) to Class VI. At present, 661 Vidyalayas are sanctioned in 28 States and 07 Union Territories, out of which 636 are functioning. A maximum of eighty students are admitted in Class VI in each Vidyalaya through a JNVST Selection Test 2024.
|Name of the Exam||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Entrance Test|
|Mode of the Application Process||Online|
|6th Class Exam Date||29 April 2024|
|Selection Basis||Written test and lateral entry|
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Entrance Test Schedule 2024-2025
|Events||For Class 6th|
|Commencement of Application Form||2 Jan 2024|
|Last date to submit the Online Application||8 Feb 2024|
|JNVST Admit card for download||15 April 2024|
|Navodaya Admit Card||15 April 2024|
|JNVST Exam Date 2022||29 April 2024|
|JNV 2022 Result date||May 2024|
JNVST Application Form 2024 class 6
Navodaya Vidyalaya has a maximum enrollment of 80 students in the sixth class. Candidates must be studying in the current academic year in the district seeking admission. Students will be eligible to write the test only once.
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya admission form 2024-24 Class 6 available on the official website, navodaya.gov.in. The JNVST 6th class Application form 2024 available from 2 Jan 2024. Students who had registered for phase 1 admission could fill Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya entrance exam 2022 apply online for Class 6 until 8 Feb 2024.
Navodaya application form for 6th class 2024-24
JNVST Exam Date 2024 : JNV Selection Test for admission to Class-VI in JNVs for the academic session 2024-24 will be held in one phase for all Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas.
Phase 1 : JNV First phase will be conducted on Saturday, the 29th April, 2024 at 11.30 A.M in pre allotted exam centers.
Phase 2 : There is no JNV Second phase will be conducted
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test Pattern 2024
The Navodaya Entrance Exam will be conducted through Offline Mode.
Navodaya Entrance Exam 2024 class 6 Pattern
The selection test will be of two-hour duration from 11:30 am to 01:30 pm and will have 3 sections with only objective type questions. There are 80 questions in all for 100 marks.
|Type of Test||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration||Weightage|
|Mental ability Test||40||50||60 Minutes||50%|
|Arithmetic Test||20||25||30 Minutes||25%|
|Language Test||20||25||30 Minutes||25%|
JNVST Exam Syllabus 2024
Question Paper consists 3 Sections they are
- Section-1 : Mental Ability Test (MAT)
- Section 2: Arithmetic Test
- Section 3: Language Test
Section-1 : Mental Ability Test (MAT) :
The section is divided into ten parts having 4 questions each. This is a non – verbal test. Questions are based on figures and diagrams only.
- Part-I (Odd-Man Out)
- Part- II (Figure Matching)
- Part- III (Pattern Completion)
- Part- IV (Figure Series Completion)
- Part-V (Analogy)
- Part – VI [Geometrical Figure Completion (Triangle, Square, Circle)]
- Part – VII (Mirror Imaging)
- Part – VIII (Punched Hold Pattern – Folding/Unfolding)
- Part – IX (Space Visualisation)
- Part – X (Embedded Figure)
Section 2: Arithmetic Test
All the Twenty questions of this test will be based on the following 15 topics
- Number and numeric system.
- Four fundamental operations on whole number.
- Fractional number and four fundamental operations on them.
- Factors and multiples including their properties.
- LCM and HCF of numbers.
- Decimals and fundamental operations on them.
- Conversion of fractions to decimals and vice-versa.
- Measurement of length, mass, capacity, time, money etc.
- Distance, time and speed.
- Approximation of expressions.
- Simplification of Numerical Expressions,
- Percentage and its applications.
- Profit and loss.
- Simple interest.
- Perimeter, area and volume.
Section 3: Language Test
The test consists of four passages. Each passage is followed by 5 questions. Candidates shall read each passage carefully and answer the questions that follow.
Issue of Navodaya Admit Card 2024
The admit card will be made available with effect from 15 April 2024 in respect of phase 1 VI JNVST – 2024 on application portal which shall be downloaded free of cost by the candidates/parents before the conduct of JNVST.
JNV Result of the Selection Test 2024
The result of JNV Selection Test 2024 is expected to be announced by May 2024 for Phase 1 class VI JNVST entrance exam. Candidates can get the result from the admission portal. The result will also be displayed in the offices of the concerned
- i. Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya
- ii. District Education Officer
- iii. District Magistrate
- iv. Deputy Commissioner, Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti of the Region.
- v. The website of the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samitiwww.navodaya.gov.in.
The Principal, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya concerned, will also inform the selected candidates through SMS on the registered mobile number followed by a speed post.
Tag : Navodaya vidyalaya admission 2024-2025-2025 class 6 JNVST notification