Latest : Payment & Application of TGUGCET 2019 is extended till 25th May 2019. Check : TGUGCET hall ticket 2019
TGUGCET notification 2019 – 2020
B.Sc Degree English Medium 1st year B.A / BBA / B.Com (40 students in each course) admissions are opened for the Academic Year 2019-20 in TSW Residential Degree Colleges for Women & TTW Residential Degree Colleges for Men and Women . Filled in tgugcet online application are invited from the eligible candidates for degree admissions through online website tgugcet.cgg.gov.in.
Important Dates :
|Commencement of online application from||08-05-2019|
|Last date to submit applications||22-05-2019|
|TGUGCET hall ticket 2019 download from|
Eligibility Criteria to tswreis ttwreis degree admission 2019
- Students who have passed Intermediate or equivalent examination (with 40% or more marks)
including vocational courses held in March, 2019 / 2018 are eligible to apply.
- Students who are appearing for advanced supplementary examinations of intermediate to be held in May/June 2019 are also eligible to apply. However they will be considered for admission only if they pass in Intermediate examinations.
- Students whose parent’s annual income is less than Rs. 1,50,000/- (in case of rural areas) Rs. 2,00,000/- (in case of urban areas) are eligible.
- The Candidates who have completed vocational courses in
a). Engineering subjects with Bridge course are eligible for B.Sc (MPC) and other physical science courses.
b). Life sciences subjects including paramedical courses with ‘Bridge course’ are eligible for B.Sc (BZC) and other life science courses.
c). Engineering / life sciences (without bridge course) and Commerce and Management courses are eligible for B.Com, BBA & B.A.
How to Submit TS UGCET Application Form 2019 – 2020
1. The candidate shall first go through the prospectus / information bulletin carefully, available in the website, satisfy his/her eligibility for appearing the written test.
2. The candidate after satisfying his/herself about the eligibility shall pay Rs. 100/- (Rs. 350/- if the candidate wants to take admission in TSWR Armed Forces Preparatory Degree College for Women, Bhongir) through PAYMENT GATEWAY centres from 08-05-2019 to 22-05-2019 to enable to submit application through online.
3. At the PAYMENT GATEWAY centre, the candidate has to give the required preliminary data which is given under see them.
- Candidate Name: *
- Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy): * (As Per SSC memo)
- Mobile Number: *
- Intermediate /Equivalent year of passing: *
- Are you applying for Advanced Supplementary 2019 Examination: * (Note:Those who are going to appear for advance supplementary 2019 are also eligible to write the exam)
- Percentage of Marks secured in Intermediate /Equivalent exam: *
- Annual Income of the Parent (for Urban) should be below (Rs 2 lakhs / (and for Rural) should be below Rs 1.5 lakhs: * )
- State in which you have completed your Intermediate/Equivalent exam: *
- Gender: *
- Enter height in cm: * (Ex:- 155 cm)
- Choose Payment Gateway: *
- Amount: *
On receipt of the fee, the candidate shall be issued a journal number with which he/she can proceed with submission of application online through the Websites https://www.tswreis.in/ & http://tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in. Issue of journal number does not mean that the candidate has completed submission of application online. It is only a confirmation of the fee received.
4. The candidate shall follow the procedure for submission of online application as given in the “Information Bulletin” and also as per the instructions provided online while filling up the online application. The candidate should be ready with passport size photograph (3.5 X 4.5 cms) before filling up the online application. The photo should be scanned and uploaded along with the application form.
5. While filling in the online application, the candidate has to opt the test in which he/she wants to appear for the TGUGCET- 2019 (i.e Test-1 EMPC/ Test-2 EBZC/Test-3 EMAC/Test-4 ECEC/Test-5 EHEC).
6. The candidates interested to take admission in TSWR Armed Forces Preparatory Degree College for Women, Bhongir have to opt for Test – 6 MRG in addition to any one of the above 5 Tests.
7. After submission of application online, the candidate has to take a copy (print) of application form in which a reference number also be given. This number is required to download the Hall Ticket. The copy of online application is to be preserved for further reference.
8. For any mistakes / incorrect information furnished the candidate is solely held responsible. Hence they must take utmost care while filling in the online application.
9. The applications of the ineligible candidates will be rejected.
10. The selected candidate should be able to produce all the original certificates at the time of admission as a proof to the information furnished in the application.
11. The selection of the candidate will be summarily rejected if they fail to submit the necessary documents at the time of admission.
—> TGUGCET Online Application Form 2019 —>
TSWREIS & TTWREIS Degree Entrance Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Test will be conducted as per intermediate syllabus of General English & optional subjects that the candidate pursued in Intermediate.
- Test will be conducted for 120 Marks @30 marks each in the four subjects.
- Question Paper will be objective type multiple choice both in English & Telugu.
- Answers should be marked on OMR Sheets
Paper – I: (Test 1 to 5) will be in one session (Morning 10:30 AM to 1:00 PM) of 2 ½ hours duration in the four subjects i.e., General English and three optional that the candidate pursued at Intermediate level.
|Group at Intermediate / equivalent level||Test to be appeared||Subject wise marks
(Total 120 marks)
|Eligibility for Admission in to Degree Course|
|MPC||Test-1: EMPC||English, Maths, Physics & Chemistry – 30 Marks each||B.Sc (MPC & all other physical sciences courses), B.Com / BA (all courses), & BBA|
|BPC||Test-2: EBZC||English, Botany, Zoology & Chemistry – 30 Marks each||B.Sc (BZC & all other life sciences courses), B.Com / BA (all courses), & BBA|
|MEC||Test – 3: EMAC||English, Maths, Accounts, & Commerce – 30 Marks each||B.Sc (Maths, Statistics & Computers) B.Sc (Maths, Economics & Statistics), B.Com / BA (all courses), & BBA|
|CEC||Test – 4: ECEC||English, Economics, Accounts, & Commerce – 30 Marks each||B.Com / BA (all courses), & BBA|
|HEC||Test – 5: EHEC||English, History, Economics, & Civics – 30 Marks each||B.Com / BA (all courses), & BBA|
|Others/ Vocational||Any one of the 5 tests|
Paper – II: The students (Women with a minimum height of 152 cms) who want to seek admission in Armed Forces Preparatory Degree College – Bhongir @ Bibinagar have to appear for a Test – 6 MRG from following subjects
- Maths-20 Marks
- Reasoning Ability-20 Marks
- General Awareness-20 Marks
- 1 ½ hours duration (2:30 pm to 4:00 pm).
Date of TGUGCET Entrance Examination : 08-06-2019 (Saturday)
- Paper – I: 10:30 AM to 1:00 PM
- Paper–II: 2:30 PM to 4:00 PM
For further details and information visit the official websites of the Societies, www.tswreis.in & tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in
TG UGCET hall ticket download 2019 – 2020
Candidates can download their Hall Tickets from the websites www.tswreis.in & tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in from 03-06-2019 on wards with the reference number allotted to them. No printed hall ticket shall be issued / posted to the candidate. No candidate will be allowed to appear for the examination without a hall ticket.
—> TGUGCET hall ticket 2019 —>