TGUGCET Application Form 2024-2025, tswreis.ac.in degree apply online last date : Telangana Social Residential Educational Institutions Society (TSWREIS) has released the TS Gurukulam degree entrance 2024 notification for admission into undergraduate courses. Read all the information about the TGUGCET 2024 Online Application Form and instructions to apply online on this page. The online registration for TS Gurukulam Degree Admission 2024 has commenced on 5 Jan 2024. Deadline to submit online application form for Telangana Gurukulam UG admissions 2024 is 5 Feb 2024. Candidates are required to visit the official website- tswreis.ac.in to complete the registration process
- TG UGCET Online Application Form 2024 available from Jan 5, 2024
- Last date to submission of TS Gurukulam UG Application 2024 is 5 Feb 2024
- TS Gurukulam Entrance Exam 2024 will be conducted on 05-03.2024 (Sunday)
- Official Apply Portal : http://kishoremamilla-001-site3.itempurl.com/Start.html
- Check : TGUGCET 2024 notification
TS Gurukulam degree online application 2024-2025
Candidates who wish to apply to the TGUGCET 2024 should observe the following Eligibility Rules before filling up the application form.
- Students who have passed Intermediate or equivalent examination with 40% marks including vocational courses held in March 2024 are eligible to apply.
- Students who are appearing for second year intermediate examinations to be held in March 2024 are also eligible to apply. However, they will be considered for admission only if they pass in Intermediate examinations.
- Students whose parent’s annual income is less than Rs. 1,50,000/- (in case of rural areas) Rs. 2,00,000/- (in case of urban areas) are eligible.
TGUGCET 2024 Application Fee details
Candidates who want to apply for TGUGCET 2024 have to pay a fee of Rs 150 through online
|OC / BC||Rs 150/-|
|SC / ST / PHC||Rs 150/-|
|For Armed Forces Preparatory college||Rs 250/-|
TS Gurukulam Degree Admission 2024 Schedule
Check the important dates for the TG Gurukulam UG Entrance Exam 2024 through the table given below.
|TGUGCET Application starts from||5 Jan 2024|
|Last date submission of TGUGCET Application 2024||5 Feb 2024|
|Downloading of TGUGCET hall tickets 2024||27 Feb 2024|
|TS Gurukulam UG Entrance Exam Date 2024||5 March 2024|
TGUGCET Apply Online Procedure 2024-24
There will be an entrance test before getting admission in Gurukulam degree college. Only those who have submitted the application online are eligible to appear for the TGUGCET Entrance Exam. There are a total of two steps to applying TGUGCET. They are
- Online Application Fee
- Submit Online Application Form
Step 1 : TGUGCET Online Application Fee
The TGUGCET website has a link to “Click here: To Pay online application fee”. After clicking on it, you have to enter the following details.
1. Name of the Candidate (As per SSC)
2. Date of Birth (As per SSC) (DD-MM-YYYY)
3. Contact / Mobile Number
4. Gender (Male/Female)
5. Course / Group in which the candidate has Studied / Pursuing Intermediate
6. Old District in which the candidate desires to take admission in General Colleges
Candidates who want to apply have to pay the registration fee of Rs.150 online after entering the above details. On receipt of the fee, the candidate shall be issued a journal number with which he/she can proceed with submission of application online through the official websites. Issue of journal number does not mean that the candidate has completed submission of application online. It is only a confirmation of the fee received.
Step 2 : Submit TGUGCET Online Application Form 2024
The candidate should be ready with the scanned passport size (3.5 X 4.5 cms) photograph and signature in .jpeg/.jpg format with maximum size of 100 KB before filling up the online application. The photo and signature should be scanned and uploaded along with the application form.
Now, Click on the link “Click here: To submit online application” on the website to submit the application. A new page will open, Log in with your mobile number and date of birth, complete the application and submit
After submission of application online, the candidate has to take a copy (print) of application form in which a reference number also be given. This number is required to download the Hall Ticket. The copy of online application is to be preserved for further reference.
Tag : TGUGCET Application Form 2024-2025, degree apply online last date