Dost degree admission 2024-2025 Telangana, TS UG apply online last date dost.cgg.gov.in : The Degree Online Services, Telangana is well known as DOST is a friendly and effortless way to apply for undergraduate courses. Telangana State Council of Higher Education are organizing the degree admission process it will be released TS Degree Online Admission Schedule 2024 in the month of June. Candidates seeking admissions into various Degree Courses like B.Sc, B.Com, BA, BBM, etc can check this latest news and TS Dost degree admission notification 2024 Pdf through this article. Aspirants who have completed 12th Standard are eligible to apply for the degree courses, check the details from DOST Telangana Degree UG Notification it is available in this website. The Telangana Degree Online Phase I registration starts from 16 May 2024, 1st phase Dost degree online application form available till 10 June 2024 at dost.cgg.gov.in. For more details in this regard please see the following article provided by Getcets.com team.
- Latest : DOST notification 2024 & Schedule will be released in May 2024
- DOST UG registrations 2024 and web options for Phase I starts from 20 May to 11 June 2024
- Dost Official Notification 2024 : Download
- Check : Dost Seat Allotment 2024
- Official Website : dost.cgg.gov.in
TS degree online application last date 2024
Telangana Government provides opportunity for admissions to 1st year B.A./B.Sc./B.Com.(Gen/ Computers/ B.Com.(Voc)/BSW /BBA /BBM/BCA Degree courses into six universities, universities list is given under. The Telangana State Council of Higher Education will be conducted nearly three counselling sessions via the DOST portal to fill 4 lakh seats in Telangana degree colleges in the state.
TSCHE will be filled Under Graduate seats in 6 universities across the Telangana State list are as follows.
- Osmania University – OU Hyderabad
- Kakatiya University – KU Warangal
- Palamuru University – PU Mahaboobnagar
- Satavahana University – SU Karimnagar
- Telangana University – TU Nizambad
- Mahathma Gandhi University – MGU Nalgonda
Telangana degree admissions consists a 8 steps those steps are as given under
- Student authentication & Candidate Pre Registration
- Application Fee Payment
- Filling & Submit Application
- Web Options
- Seat Allotment
- Online Seat Confirmation through online payment
- Student Reporting to college
- Seat Confirmation
Dost Degree Apply Online Procedure 2024
Step 1 : Student authentication & Candidate Pre Registration
One must follow the following steps.
Method-I: If a student has already linked Aadhaar number with the mobile number, he/she can directly register in DOST Website with mobile OTP authentication. In case, his/her Aadhaar number is not seeded with mobile number, the students shall link his or his parent’s mobile number to the student’s Aadhaar at Aadhaar Update Centres.
Method-II: The students visit MeeSeva Centre for biometric authentication and registration in DOST.
Method-III: The TSBIE students can register in DOST through T App Folio Mobile App based photo authentication.
Candidate Pre Registration
- Candidate visit the dost official website dost.cgg.gov.in
- On home you can find “Candidate Pre-Registration ” link and Click on it now new page will be displayed.
- Select Qualifying Board from the drop down.
- Enter the Hall Ticket Number, Date of Birth in (DD/MM/YYYY) format, Student Name, Gender and Father Name will be displayed, Enter Aadhaar number, Enter Aadhar linked Mobile number, Mark the check box against Declaration.
- Click the button Click for Aadhaar Authentication. Enter the OTP received on the mobile.
- DOST ID will be generated and success message will be displayed.
Step 2 : Payment of Application Fee
After DOST ID generated and success message also displayed in the same web page, middle of that page two tabs will appear, they are
- Proceed to Payment
- Payment Later
If you choose “Proceed for Payment” tab you can follow the below steps
- After clicking on “Proceed for Payment” a fee payment web page will be displayed and you will be charged a DOST registration fee of Rs 200/-.
- Registration fee can be paid through T-Wallet, Credit Card or Debit Card or Internet Banking etc. Select the relevant option and click in “Proceed to Payment.”
- The confirmation of successful payment of Registration Fee is shown with the “Transaction is successful” item in the web page Payment Status along with “Transaction Id”.
- A 6 digit alphanumeric PIN will be sent to the registered mobile number. DOST ID along with PIN can be used to log in to DOST.
Step 3 : Filling & Submit Application / Candidates Login ( Registration & Web Options )
Candidate has two options either to proceed to fill in the application immediately or at a later date. If you want fill the application, you visit the DOST home page and clicking on “Candidate login” tab. Candidate must enter DOST ID, PIN & click on “Sign In”, therefore DOST-Candidate Login Landing will be displayed, after successful login.
- The candidate can start filling the application by selecting the tab “Application Details Entry”
- The application contains all the fields pertaining to the candidate. Certain fields will be auto populated with relevant data into them. The candidate must also upload the photo and relevant supporting documents (if required).
- By clicking on preview the entered details are displayed. The application can be edited to make any changes. The application can be submitted by clicking on “Submit”.
- Candidates can view pop up alert as “Your application is submitted successfully. Please note your Application Number for further reference”. Candidate can take print of the application by clicking on Print Application which will be useful for further correspondence.
Step 4 : Web Options :
Click on “Click for Web Options”, the page is redirected to web options page. Web options can be exercised course wise / college wise.
Dost Degree Online Services Telangana 2024 Schedule
Dost degree admission 2024, TS UG notification 2024-23 complete dates are available through this table.
|Dost degree I phase admissions 2024 notification|
|Dost degree Notification 2024||11 May 2024|
|Dost Registrations (with registration fee of Rs.200/-)||16 May to 10 June 2024|
|Phase 1 web options||20 May to 11 June 2024|
|Dost degree 1st Phase Seat allotment 2024||16 June 2024|
|Reporting to the Colleges by candidates in I Phase||16 to 25 June 2024|
|Dost degree II phase admissions 2024|
|TS degree 2nd phase Registrations|
(with registration fee of Rs.400/-)
|16 to 26 June 2024|
|TS degree 2nd phase Web options||16 to 27 June 2024|
|Dost degree 2nd phase Seat allotment||30 June 2024|
|Reporting to the Colleges by the candidates II Phase||1 to 5 July 2024|
|Dost degree III phase notification 2024|
|Dost III phase Registration (with registration fee of Rs.400/-)||1 to 5 July 2024|
|Dost Third Phase Web options||1 to 6 July 2024|
|Dost Third Phase Seat allotment 2024||10 July 2024|
|Reporting to the Colleges by the Candidates-Third Phase||10 to 14 July 2024|
|TS/Telangana degree IV phase admission notification 2024|
|IV phase web options|
|Seat allotment – Fourth List|
|Reporting to the Colleges by the Candidates-Fourth Phase|
TS/Telangana Dost degree Online application form 2024
Dost online Applications 2024 are inviting through online mode for registration and admissions into various Undergraduate Courses, such as BA, BCom, BSc, BBA, etc., offered by various colleges affiliated to Osmania University, Kakatiya University, Telangana University, Mahatma Gandhi University, Satavahana University and Palamuru University which includes Constituent, Government, Aided, Autonomous and Private Colleges for the Academic Year 2024-2025. The candidates who have passed Intermediate Examination of Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana State or any equivalent recognized examination from other boards/states were given chance to apply.
Official website : dost.cgg.gov.in
Tag : Dost degree admission 2024-2025 Telangana, TS UG apply online last date