Dost Application Form 2020-2021, ts degree online apply last date : The Degree Online Services, Telangana is well known as DOST. TSCHE will release TS Degree Online Admission Schedule 2020 on dost.cgg.gov.in. Candidates seeking admission into various Under Graduate Courses like B.Sc, B.Com, BA, BBM, etc can check this latest information. Degree Online Services, Telangana (DOST) invites online applications for degree courses through online services for the academic year 2020-2021. Candidates who are interested to apply for degree courses in Telangana region must follow the guidelines carefully from dost.cgg.gov.in.
TSCHE conducts degree online admissions into around 4000 degree colleges across the Telangana State through Dost website for following universities
- Osmania University, Hyderabad
- Kakatiya University, Warangal
- Mahathma Gandhi University, Nalgonda
- Palamuru University, Mahaboobnagar
- Satavahana University, Karimnagar
- Telangana University, Nizambad
Dost degree online Application date 2020
Candidates can fill and send the TS/Telangana Dost degree Application Form 2020 from the official web portal dost.cgg.gov.in. You can check eligibility criteria and Registration fee details by referring the official site. Dost Online Registration started from July 1, 2020 and Dost 1st phase Online Registration available till 14 July 2020.
Also Check :
Candidates have to complete the registration process, fill and submit the Application Form through online mode only, and the last date to submit the dost ug online admission form is ** July 2020. Visit the official site dost.cgg.gov.in and download dost application 2020, fill and submit the complete details correctly.
Dost Registration Fee: Registration Fee for all the six universities- Rs.200/- only
Before apply ,candidates need to collect the following documents
- Intermediate Hall Ticket Number
- AADHAR Card Number
- Your recent passport size photo
- Valid Mobile Number
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking facility to pay your admission fee.
Dost Application form 2020 Schedule
Dost degree online Registration and application form 2020 active links are as follows
- DOST Notification Released Date: 22 July 2020
- TS DOST Registrations Phase 1 : 1 to 14 July 2020
- DOST Web Options: 06.07.2020 to 15.07.2020
- Dost Seat Allotments 2020 –First List: 22.07.2020
- Reporting to the Colleges by candidates in I-phase: 23.07.2020 to 27.07.2020
Official website : dost.cgg.gov.in