TSWREIS Guest faculty notification 2020-2021 for women’s, apply online date : Government of Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society released the Guest faculty recruitment official notification at its official website. Apply Online link available here. Check Telangana Gurukulam Guest faculty recruitment details, eligibility, selection process, salary, application form last, exam fee, etc.
- TSWREIS Guest faculty notification 2020 apply last is 18.10.2020 up to 5:00 p.m
- Written test will be conducted on 31.10.2020 i.e Saturday from 2:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m
- Also Check : TSWREIS Guest faculty exam hall tickets 2020
TS Gurukulam degree guest faculty Recruitment 2020-2021, Application Form
Applications are invited from the eligible women candidates for utilizing their services as Guest Faculty members in the following subjects
1) Telugu 2) English 3) History 4) Economics 5) Political Science 6) Mathematics 7) Physics 8) Chemistry 9) Statistics 10) Computer Science 11) Botany 12) Zoology 13) Micro Biology 14) Commerce 15) Sociology 16) Psychology 17) Journalism 18) Geology 19) Public Administration 20) Biotechnology 21) Biochemistry 22) Genetics 23) Geography 24) Food Science 25) Nutrition & Dietetics in the TSW Residential Degree Colleges for Women.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Essential Qualification: A Masters Degree (i.e., M.A / M.Sc / M.Com/M.C.A) with a minimum of 55% (50% in case of SC/ST candidates) of marks in the relevant Subject is required.
- Additional qualifications like Ph.D / NET / SLET / M.Phil. will be preferred.
- Candidates belonging to Zone-V and Zone-VI are alone eligible to apply.
Application Fee : Exam fees is Rs. 500/- Interested Candidates have to apply online through www.tswreis.in
Apply Online last date : The last date for submission of application is 18.10.2020 up to 5:00 p.m.
Exam Date : The written test will be conducted on 31.10.2020 i.e Saturday from 2:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. in the Telangana Social Welfare Residential Degree Colleges for Women across the state.
TSWREIS Gurukulam Faculty Apply Online last date – Overview
|Conducting Authority||Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (TSWREIS)|
|About||TSWREIS released notification on its web portal|
|Name of the Recruitment||TSWREIS Guest faculty notification 2020|
|Commencement Date of Application||Available from 9th Oct 2020|
|Last date to submission of Application Form||Oct 18, 2020|
|Date of Exam||31.10.2020 i.e Saturday from 2:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Category||TSWREIS Guest faculty Application Form 2020|
—> Application Form —>
Exam Pattern :
The selection will be made on the basis of performance in
- i) Written Test 75 Marks
- ii) Demonstration (15 marks) and Interviews (10 marks) 25 Marks
Question paper model:
- Question No.1 on Contemporary Issues – 12 ½ Marks
- Question No.2 on Education Methodology / Issues – 12 ½ Marks
- Question No.3 on Research Methodology – 10 Marks
- Question No.4 on the subject concerned to the 1st year Degree – 10 Marks
- Question No.5 on the subject concerned to the 2nd year Degree – 10 Marks
- Question No.6 on the subject concerned to the 3rd year Degree – 10 Marks
- Question No.7 on the subject concerned to the PG – 10 Mark
Salary details :
The services of the selected candidates will be utilized purely on temporary basis during the current academic year. The remuneration payable is Rs.25,000/- or Rs.30,000/- per month depending on the performance / experience of the candidate.
—> Official website —>
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
1 – What is the last date to Apply?
Ans: The last date for submission of application is 18.10.2020 up to 5:00 p.m.
2 – How much is the TSWREIS Guest faculty Application Fee?
Ans : Application Processing fee is Rs.500/-
3 – When will conduct a TSWREIS Guest faculty exam?
Ans : 31.10.2020 i.e Saturday from 2:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m