TS Tribal welfare degree guest faculty notification : Telanaga Tribal Welfare Department issued notification for recruitment of Guest Faculty in Telangana Tribal welfare Gurukulam degree colleges. Authority invites applications through online only for guest faculty for the academic year 2018-2019. Out of (22) Residential Degree Colleges (15) colleges are sanctioned for Women and (7) for Men. TTWREIS degree guest faculty online application form starts from 16th April 2018 and ends on 18th April 2018.
TS Tribal welfare degree guest faculty notification, apply online
The said colleges have the following groups viz. M.P.C, M.P.Cs, B.Z.C, M.Z.C, Biotech.Z.C, B.Com(General), B.Com(Computers), B.A.(H.E.P.) and B.A. (E.P.Pub.Admn). Appointment of Guest lecturer/ part time Lecturer is based as per the requirement in the colleges.
Also Check : TSTWREIS Inter Results
5) Political Science
13) Micro -Biology
- Candidates having Masters Degree (i.e., M.A / M.Sc / M.Com./ M.C.A./M.Sc. (Comp.))/ M.Tech(Comp.Sci.) With a minimum of 55%, in case of SC/ST, 50% of marks in the relevant Subject are eligible to apply.
- NET/SET and Ph.D. holders will be given preference. (NET /SET and Ph.D certificates must upload the scanned copies ofcertificates along with application)
Selection Criteria for TS Tribal welfare degree guest faculty notification
- a). Weightage for Post Graduation – 50% weightage would be given for marks secured in P.G.
- b) Weightage for additional Qualifications – Candidates with NET/SET and Ph.D. shall obtain 30 marks for the additional qualifications.
- C ) Weightage for Demo/Interview – 20 marks
*As per the criteria mentioned above, top meritorious candidates will be called for Interview @1:4. REMUNERATION : Rs.25,000/- pm.
Telangana Tribal welfare degree guest faculty notification Schedule
- Online applications starts from – 06.04.2018
- Last date for submission of Online applications 18.04.2018
- Date of Demo/interview – 25.04.2018 Onwards.(Candidates shall be intimated through SMS).
- Date of Commencement of 1st year classes : 11.06.2018
TERMS & CONDITIONS :
1. The selected Guest Faculty/ Part time Lecturer shall have to perform all the Residential pattern duties assigned to them by the Principal/ Head Office.
2. Women Guest Faculty/ Part time Lecturer may be posted to Women’s and Men’s Colleges.
3. Men Guest Faculty / Part time Lecturer shall be posted to Men’s Colleges only.
4. Merely applying for the post shall not entitle the candidates for any claim to the Guest faculty/ Part time
Lecturer position without following the selection procedure.
HOW TO APPLY : Interested Candidates have to apply online through www.tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in.