TS NMMS application form 2018-2019 notification : NMMS full details as National Means Cum-Merit Scholarship, Telangana NMMS notification 2018-2019 is now available on the official website and also available of TS NMMS application form 2018-19 on bsetelangana.org . All the candidates who wish to apply for the TS NMMS exam can check the details here and apply for the exam on the official website. It is advised to all the candidates can register themselves on or before the last date. The candidates can avail Telangana NMMS online application form 2018-2019, Telangana NMMS notification 2018-2019 from BSE Telangana Portal. All the students can check the details here as we have provided you the details here.
TS NMMS application form 2018 notification
NMMS National Means Cum-Merit Scholarship for 8th class students only, exam will be Conducted on 05-11-2018 from 10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M. – Officials have setting exam paper in four languages for conducting of NMMS exam, Languages are Telugu/Hindi/Urdu/English. The National Means cum Merit Scholarship Scheme (NMMS) Examination will be conducted along with the NTS State level examination NMMS Application form 2018-19, due dates are available here and also downloaded from here.
NMMS Eligibility Criteria :
- The students studying VIII Class in any recognized schools during the academic year 2018-19 and VII Class Pass out for the year 2018-19 are eligible to write the NMMS Examination.
- If any student have avail residential facility not eligible to apply. Students of NVS, KVS, Sainik schools and private schools are not entitled for the scholarships.
- The candidates whose parental income is bellow 1 lakh 50 thousand
Scholar ship amount : The scholarship will be given to the selected students from class IX to Intermediate courses @ Scholarship amount was Rs.6000/- per annum for each selected student. One lakh scholarships @ Rs.6000/- per annum (Rs.500/- per month) are awarded to selected students of class IX every year and their continuation/renewal in classes X to XII for study in State Government, Government-aided and Local body schools under the scheme.
TS NMMS Fee details : The examination fee has to be paid through the system of SBI collect which is linked with the link of online application form 2017-2018. The Govt vide G.O Rt No.713 dated 25/09/2008, permitted the Director of Government Examinations to collect Rs.100/- for O.C/B.C and Rs. 50/- from S.C/S.T towards examination fee. The candidate’s parental income should be below Rs. 1,50,000/- p.a.
- Rs 100/- per OC/BC students
- Rs 50/- per Sc/ST/PH students
Telangana NMMS online application form 2018 important dates
Application form for TS NMMS 2018-2019 can be filled online through the BSE Telangana website. Candidates are requested to check the full details and ensure their eligibility criteria before submit the application form. The direct link to fill the TS NMMS application form 2018 is given below.
TS NMMS notification 2018-19 Schedule (Expected)
|Last date for registration of application online & remittance of exam fee||04 Oct 2018|
|Last date for submission of printed copy of online registered application form||05 Oct 2018|
|Last date for submission of printed application forms and nominal rolls||06 Oct 2018|
|Telangana NMMS Exam date 2017-2018||05 Nov 2018|
- TS NMMS application form 2018-19 : NMMS Apply Online
TS NMMS Exam Pattern is as follows:
Each State/UT conducts its own test for selection of students for the award of the National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship. The State Level Examination consists of the following two tests.
- Mental Ability Test (M.A.T) – 90 marks multiple choice questions.
- Scholastic Ability Test (S.A.T) – 90 marks covering social science, science and mathematics of class VII & VIII.
- Each question carry one mark
Qualifying percentage is as follows:
- Gen 40% B.C 35% S.C/S.T/P.H 25%
General Instructions :
1. Students of Class IX and X need to apply under Pre-Matric scholarship category whereas students of class XI and XII need to apply under Post-Matric scholarship category.
2. For fresh scholarships of class IX as well as renewals for classes X, XI and XII, the students are required to register as new user and then login to apply for scholarships of classes IX, X, XI and XII. For renewals of scholarships, students are not required to go to the option of “Apply for renewal”.
3. For pre-matric (IX and X), only two application can be submitted through one mobile.
4. For post-matric (XI and XII), only one application can be submitted through one mobile.
5. Students studying academic course of Inter mediate(general) in Govern- ment and Government aided colleges which have no residential facility provided by Government are only eligible for continuation of NMMS scholarship for class XI and XII.
6. Students studying in private colleges are not eligible for continuation of NMMS scholarship for class XI and XII.
7. Students studying Technical/diploma courses in any college(Govt or private) after Completion of class X are not eligible for continuation of NMMS scholarship for class XI and XII.
TS NMMS hall tickets 2018-2019
DGE, Telangana will issue the hall ticket for Telangana State Level National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme Examination for class VIII. Candidates can download hall tickets by entering the asked details from the BSE Telangana Office website bsetelangana.org. The direct link has been provided through this article.
TS NMMS Answer Key Pdf download
Candidates are hereby informed that the preliminary keys & revised/final Answer keys of State Level National Talent Search (TS NMMS 1st level) Examination for class X and National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme Examination for class VllI which were conducted on **-11-2018 (Sunday) from 10.00 AM to 91.00 PM are kept in this office website i.e, bse.telangana.gov.in
for public convenience after verifying the objections received from applicants and public on preliminary keys. No objections will be accepted at any circumstances on revised/final Answer keys.
BSE Telangana NMMS Result 2018-19
TS NMMS 2018-19 examination held on November 05th, 2018 by 10.00 am to 1.00 pm. Now Board Officials will be uploaded the NMMS Examination 2018 Selected list (Merit list) on its official websites bsetelangana.org. The Candidates who were appeared for NMMSS Examination check the result through online. BSE Telangana officials will be released NMMSS November 2018 Results. Candidates can check their results given the above link.
Board Official website : bsetelangana.org