TS Inter Revaluation date 2022-2023, Recounting Application form : Telangana Intermediate revaluation or recounting schedule released. Last date to avail revaluation recounting and Scanned copy-cum-Re-verification of answer book is 6 July 2022. Some of the students who got lower marks with their overall results, can apply for re-evaluation on these dates. BIE Telangana Re verification application and procedure are available from the following article.
- The Re-verification fee is Rs 600 per subject and the recounting fee Rs 100
- TS Intermediate 1st year revaluation / recounting of their results can apply online between 30 June to 6 July 2022.
- Check : TS Intermediate Revaluation 2022 details
- Official Website : tsbie.cgg.gov.in
TS Intermediate revaluation 2022 details recounting process
TS Inter Revaluation / Recounting Application 2022 is available at tsbie.cgg.gov.in . Telangana Intermediate 1st year & 2nd year RC / RV and Scanned copy-cum-Re-verification of answer book online application is ready on online board website. Candidates can pay the revaluation fees before last date and download the application fill and submit for BIE Re-Verification of marks at tsbie.cgg.gov.in.
Also Check : TS Intermediate Supplementary Time Table
All the candidates who are looking for revaluation / recounting of their results can apply between 30 June to 6 July 2022
TS Inter exam results are out . The BIE Telangana officials have declared the results of first and second intermediate on June 28, 2022. However, for the students who couldn’t clear, or not satisfied with the marks with the TSBIE Results can apply for recounting and re-verification. The TS Intermediate Board has announced the guidelines; For Inter first year or second year recounting Rs 100/- fees has to be paid for each paper. A fee of Rs 600 has to be paid for the re-verification and for scanned copy. The said fees can be paid through online by logging in to tsbie.cgg.gov.in Website
The candidates who wish to avail these opportunity have to pay through online. Amount details is as follows
- Rs. 100/- per paper for Recounting
- The students will have to pay an amount of Rs 600 per paper for Scanned copy-cum-Re verification of answer book.
The students can apply and pay online fee for these facilities through BIE Telangana website which is bie.telangana.gov.in, student online service. The examination fee for Intermediate Advanced Supplementary exams for first and second year can be submitted by July 2022. The examinations the same will be held in June/July
|Exam Name||IPE Exam|
|Topic||TS Inter Revaluation|
|Revaluation apply last date||6 July 2022|
Steps to Apply Online For Revaluation/ Recounting for the TS Intermediate exams 2022
- Students wish to apply for revaluation visit https://tsbie.cgg.gov.in
- On the homepage, one can find the option of revaluation/reverification.
- Click on ”Re-Verification of Valued Answer Scripts & Supply of Scanned Copy” in Students Services.
- Enter Hall-Ticket Number and other details.
- Apply by paying the requisite application fee for Scanned copy-cum-Re-Verification.
- Finally, submit the TS Inter Revaluation Application 2022.
Telangana Inter revaluation Application Form 2022
Reverification of valued answer Scripts Results-IPE 1st Year 2021
Recounting of Marks IPE First Year 2021
Tag : TS Inter revaluation date 2022-2023, Recounting Application form