TS BC hostel welfare officers notification 2018 Telangana : TSPSC Hostel Welfare Officers Posts Notification 2018 is released on 30th Jan 2018, Telangana Public Service Commission is inviting applications from the eligible candidates to fill 219 vacant Hostel Welfare Officers Grade-II posts. Candidates are who want to start their career as a Hostel Welfare Officers can utilize this wonderful opportunity before the link expires. You can download TSPSC Hostel Welfare Officers Notification 2018 from the official web portal tspsc.gov.in. TSPSC has decided to start the registration process for TSPSC Hostel Welfare Officer Recruitment 2018 from 6th February 2018. We may again continue with tspsc hostel welfare officer hall tickets 2018, answer key, tspsc hostel welfare officer results 2018
TS BC hostel welfare officers notification 2018 Telangana
Candidates who met the eligibility criteria can start filling the TSPSC Hostel Welfare Officer 2018 Application Form from 6th Feb 2018, and the link will be active on its official web portal tspsc.gov.in. The Commission will accept the applications for the above posts through online mode only. Fill the Telangana Hostel Welfare Officers online Application Form 2018 without any mistake and try to submit it before the link expires.
Fee details : TSPSC BC Hostel Welfare Officers Online Application Processing Fee Rs : 200/- , Examination Fee of Rs : 80/-
Applications are invited Online from qualified candidates through the proforma Application to be made available on Commission’s WEBSITE (www.tspsc.gov.in) to the post of Hostel Welfare Officers Grade-II in Backward Classes Welfare Department.
- i. Submission of ONLINE applications from Dt. 06/02/2018
- ii. Last date for submission of ONLINE applications Dt. 06/03/2018
- iii. Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination.
Candidates are requested to keep the details of the following documents ready while uploading their Applications and updating OTRs if necessary.
- Aadhar number
- Educational Qualification details i.e., SSC, INTERMEDIATE, DEGREE, POST GRADUATION etc. and their Roll numbers, Year of passing etc.
- Community/ Caste Certificate/ Non-Creamy Layer Certificate in case of BC’s obtained from Mee Seva/ E Seva i.e., Enrollment number and date of issue for uploading in OTR.
The details of vacancies of TS BC hostel welfare officers notification 2018 are given below:-
|Name of the Post||No. of|
|1||Hostel Welfare Officer Grade –II in BC|
|a)||Pre-Matric Hostels Boys.||115|
|b)||Post-Matric Hostels Boys.||38|
|c)||Pre-Matric Hostels Girls.||42|
|d)||Post-Matric Hostels Girls.||24|
TSPSC BC Hostel Welfare Officers Eligibility Criteria 2018
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications as specified by the|
Department vide G.O.Ms.No.02, BC Welfare (A) Dept, Dated 27-01-2016
|1||Hostel Welfare Officer Grade –II|
in BC Welfare Department
|Graduation with B.Ed or equivalent of any University of India established or incorporated by or under a central Act or a State Act or an Institution Recognised by the|
University Grants Commission.
TS BC hostel welfare officers notification 2018 Age Details : Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44* years. The age is reckoned as on 01/07/2018 (Rule- 12(1)(a)(v) of State and Subordinate Service Rules).
Minimum Age (18 years): A Candidate should not be born after 01/07/2000.
Maximum Age (44 years): A candidate should not be born before 02/07/1974.
The upper age limit prescribed above is however relaxable for particular categories, which is available on official notification.
CENTRES FOR THE WRITTEN EXAMINATION:
The Examination (Objective Type) is likely to be held in the month of April,2018. The Commission reserves the right to conduct the Examination either COMPUTER BASED RECRUITMENT TEST (CBRT) or OFFLINE OMR based Examination of objective type.
1) The Written Examination (Objective Type) will be held at the following centres or as may be decided by the Commission.
a. HYDERABAD (including HMDA Jurisdiction)
c. KHAMMAM d. WARANGAL e. NIZAMABAD
2) However, the Commission reserves the right to allot candidates to any centre other than the centre chosen by the applicant or to abolish / create a new centre for administrative reasons. Request for change of the centre will not be entertained.
Official TS BC hostel welfare officers notification 2018 : Download