Dost degree web options 2024-2025 for BIE Telangana candidates : Degree online services Telangana – Dost Web Options 2024 Entry Process for the board of intermediate candidates starts from 3 to 16 July 2021 for the students who wish to take admission in UG degree courses in Telangana region. We have provided the TS degree web options 2024 to get an idea regarding degree admission web counselling for the session 2024-23. May be official will conduct web options in three phases they are dost degree 1st phase web option, dost degree 2nd phase web options and dost final phase web options 2024.
Dost UG web options 2024
Candidates follow the simple procedure to join degree courses , full details of Dost web options is given bellow for the session 2024. So candidates who wish to join degree courses in 6 universities, follow the simple steps. Candidates need to follow the 6 steps to get admission into under graduate courses they are
- Biometric Authentication Process
- Registration Process
- Filling of DOST Application Form (After Payment)
- Web Options
- Allotments: This will be done from CGG
- How to confirm your admission after allotment of your seat
Dost web options procedure 2024
Step 1 : Biometric Authentication Process
Visit any nearest ME/Eseva Centre along with your following documents
1. BIETS Hall Ticket Number,
2.Valid Mobile Phone Number and
3. Aadhaar Number Card which is issued on your name only.
Me/Eseva Centre will use this information and your Finger Print for verification purpose. On successful verification Me/Eseva will issue a PRINT OUT with a DOST TOKEN NUMBER. You can identify this number which will start with DATKN Number.
Step 2 : Registration
Open dost.cgg.gov.in website . Click on “Click here to Payment for Registration” link.
1.Use DOST TOKEN NUMBER , 2. Inter Hall Ticket No 3. Aadhaar No then press “proceed for payment”.
You will be taken to a new web page where you have to pay Rs 100/- using your Credit / Debit card. On successful Payment of Registration Fee you will be getting a SMS with DOST Application ID and Password for logging into Application Form. No need to pay separate registration fees for different universities. Only one hundred Rupees for all the universities.
Step 3 : Filling of DOST Application Form (After Payment)
1. If you are a BIETS candidate most of the application will be auto filled.
2. Caste and Income details have to be filled only if you desire to avail such facilities for allotment purposes.
3. The Certificate must be in the name of the candidate only others will not be considered.
4. After completing the form press SUBMIT button.
Step 4 : Dost degree Web Options 2021 .
You may select a course / college/ university across all the participating universities.
1. Make as many web options as possible to secure your seat in a university.
2.Please note that the allotment will be made on the basis of options given by you depending upon your merit eligibility (Such as Marks, Category of reservations, age in case of a tie).
3.Each student will be allotted an admission as per their priority. Once the seat is confirmed the other priorities will be nullified.
4.Any registered student is allowed to exercise web options for second time in Phase II if he/she desires so.
5.Please verify the college details before selecting the college. (Information as furnished by the concerned colleges).
6.You can edit your options any number of times before the closing date announced on the DOST website.
7. The servers will be closed for web options on the last date of that Phase at 12.00 pm.
Step 5: Allotments: This will be done from CGG.
Telangana degree college Seats will be allotted using a software developed by CGG and as per UGC rules. Your dost seat allotment will be intimated to you through SMS to your registered mobile number. You can log in to your dost website account and take a print out of your allotment letter.
Step 6 : How to confirm your admission after allotment of your seat
1.You can confirm your admission by visiting the concerned degree college and the college will verify your certificates. You have to pay your college admission fees. The principal of the college will confirm your admission by issuing a printed slip.
2.The students must keep all their originals ready before joining the college.
3. Report to the college on or before the dates mentioned in the schedule for confirming your admission for a given Phase.
4. Furnishing any false information will forefiet the admission.
Dost website : dost.cgg.gov.in
—> Also Check : Dost Seat allotment 2024 —>