Civils Free Coaching for Muslim Students Online Apply 2019 notification for Minority students released by officials. Check here IAS Civils Free Coaching Application, Eligibility, Dates, Selection @ hajcommittee.gov.in.
Muslim Students IAS free Coaching Facilities and Environment
Study material, books, newspapers, journals, magazines and books of common and optional subjects are available for the students. The students can use internet facilities at Haj House. The candidates should have their personal copies of all important books including the optional subjects chosen by them.
The Civil Service Examination (CSE) is based basically on SELF STUDY. What is provided in C&GC is guidance and an appropriate environment.
Fees and deposits:
The entire coaching and guidance is free of cost including Prelims, Mains and Interview. However, each student has to pay a caution money of Rs. 10,000/- (refundable) which will be forfeited against voluntary withdrawal from C&GC. All students will be provided with free accommodation on sharing basis. However, Mess Charges are payable towards catering, on pro rata basis.
(i) An Indian citizen.
(ii) A graduate in any discipline/faculty.
(iii) Candidate should be at least 21 years and not more than 32 years of age on August 1, of the respective year of exam. Relaxation in age is allowed to the candidates belonging to reserved categories i.e. SC/ST/OBCs as per the policy of Government of India. Candidates are required to apply through online in the website www.upsc.gov.in.
Date of Application:
The online application will be available on website from 08 of www.hajcommittee.gov.in thA pril, 2019 (Monday) to 07 of May, 2019 (Tuesday). Candidates have to apply online on www.hajcommittee.gov.in to the Director, Coaching and Guidance Cell, Haj House, Mumbai. There is no need to send application/any document by post. A Transaction ID will be allotted which will be used for all future correspondence. E1 Admit Card (hall ticket) will have to be downloaded by the Candidate. Print out of the E-admit card should be taken and produced to the invigilator In-charge of examination on demand.
A degree from recognized University/Institute in any subject.
Age : The lower age limit for UPSC Exam 2020 is 21 years as ston 01 August, 2020, while upper age limit is 32 years. The age relaxation for SC/ST/OBCs will be as per the policy of Government of India.
IAS Free Coaching Entrance Test and Syllabus:
The entrance test will be of three hours consisting of two question papers, namely one objective and one descriptive.
a. First paper: It consists of two sections of objective questions. Section A (General Studies), Section B (Civil Services Aptitude Test i.e. Aptitude).
(i) Section A: It consists of General Studies – I for 100 Marks (50 Objective type questions each carrying two marks), related to general understanding and Current Events.
(ii) Section B: It consists of General Studies – II for 50 Marks [25 questions each carrying 2 marks] related to general understanding of Civil Services Aptitude Test (CSAT). It is of qualifying nature.
b. Second Paper: This paper is descriptive type consisting of two essays (One long essay and one short essay) for 100 Marks. Long essay carries 60 marks and should not exceed 500 words and short essay carries 40 marks and should not exceed 350 words.
Tentative Schedule of the program is as follows:
- Availability of online Admission form on Website : 08.04.2019 (Monday)
- Last date of submission of application : 07.05.2019 (Tuesday )
- Date of Entrance Test : Likely to be held during the month of June, 2019.
- Date of personal interview : Will be notied later, on the website
- Commencement of classes in Haj House, Mumbai : Will be noticed later, on the website
The written examination will consist of the following papers:
(I) Paper A: Indian Language 300 marks (One of the Indian Languages to be selected from the Languages included in the Eighth Schedule of the Constitution).
(ii) Paper B: English Language 300 Marks
- (I) Paper I: Essay Writing 250 Marks
- (ii) Paper II: General Studies – I 250 Marks (Indian Heritage and Culture, History and Geography of the World and Society).
- (iii) Paper III: General Studies – II 250 Marks (Governance, Constitution of India, Polity, Social Justice and International relations).
- Paper IV: General Studies – III : 250 Marks (Technology, Economic Development, Bio diversity, Environment, Security and Disaster Management).
- Paper V: General Studies – IV : 250 Marks (Ethics, Integrity and Aptitude).
- Paper VI: Optional Subject – Paper 1 : 250 Marks
- Paper VII: Optional Subject – Paper 2 : 250 Marks [Optional Subject: Any one of the subjects mentioned below in 35]
Total marks for the Written Test: 1750 Marks
Total marks for the Personality Test: 275 Marks
Grand Total: 2025 Marks
IAS Free Coaching for Muslim Students Online Apply details Click here