BIEAP hall tickets 2023-2024 download & Manabadi AP Inter hall ticket : AP Intermediate hall tickets April/May 2023 is released able to be used through online, most of candidates search with AP inter hall tickets 2023 college wise, AP intermediate hall tickets download by name key words on www.google.com.
- AP Inter board exam will be started from 15 March 2023
- I.P.E. March/April 2023 Theory Examination Hall-Ticket available now
- Hall tickets for 1st and 2nd year Intermediate both General and Vocational are available in Jnanabhumi login of the college.
- Check : AP Inter Practical Exam hall ticket 2023 download
- Official Website : bie.ap.gov.in
AP Intermediate hall tickets 2023-2024 1st year & 2nd year
Now candidates are able to download BIEAP Sr inter hall ticket and BIEAP Jr inter hall ticket on Board website. We have to attached of intermediate hall tickets 2023 AP link at bottom of this page. We may again continue with AP Intermediate hall tickets and AP Inter Results 2023 date.
Earlier board officials has published exam fees due dates and AP intermediate time table, Board will conduct inter first examinations from 15 March 2023 and the Second year from 16 March 2023. Now they are plan to release BIEAP hall tickets 2023 through board website. Students have to download the AP Inter 1st year hall ticket & AP Intermediate 2nd Year Hall Ticket by entering required details on the official web portal.
|Name of the Board||BIE AP|
|Name of the exam||IPE 2023|
|Topic||BIEAP hall tickets|
|AP Inter First Year Exam date||15 March to 3 April 2023|
|AP Inter Second Year Exam date||16 March to 4 April 2023|
|Hall ticket release date||8 March 2023|
|Official web site||bie.ap.gov.in|
Manabadi AP Board Inter hall tickets IPE March 2023 download
The Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education released the AP Intermediate hall tickets March 2023 for both inter 1st year and 2nd year examinations. Students who are pursuing the same can download their respective BIEAP Sr inter hall ticket and BIEAP Jr inter hall ticket from the official board website.
Board of Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP) has released the hall ticket for the AP Intermediate First year exams 2023. Candidates can download their hall tickets from the official website bie.ap.gov.in. The AP inter first-year exam 2023 will be held from 15 March to 3 April 2023 and second-year exams 2023 will be held from 6 March to 4 April 2023 in single session. The Board has released hall tickets for general/vocational streams and bridge course.
BIEAP hall tickets 2023 for 1st year & 2nd year
Frankly ask us by comments and share this BIEAP hall ticket 2023, Manabadi inter results article with friends on social media for appreciation for us and we may again continue for the BIEAP hall tickets 2024, Manabadi AP Inter results 2023.
Steps to download AP Inter hall ticket 2023
- Students have to visit official website.
- Click on the AP Inter Hall Tickets 2023 download link yo want to select 1st year or 2nd year .
- Separate links will be given to the first and second-year students.
- Enter all the required details in the provided fields.
- Download the BIEAP hall ticket 2023 and take a print out of it.
Manabadi AP Intermediate hall tickets March 2023
Second Link (College login site)
AP Inter IPE 2023 Exam-Instructions to Candidates
1. A) Candidates should carefully verify the correctness of their Names, Medium, Subjects appearing, etc., indicated in their-AP Intermediate Hall Ticket 2023. If any discrepancy is noticed it should be got rectified by the Principal of the College
B) No candidate will be permitted without the AP Inter First Year & Second Year Hall Ticket 2023 issued by the BIE AP. The Principal cannot permit candidates into the Examination Hall on his/her own. No candidate will be permitted to examination merely on submission of declaration.
NOTE:- If any candidate’s name is missing even after the payment of the Examination fee, the name of such candidate(s) should be sent to the BlE by the Principal of the Jr. College to obtain allotment of ‘Regd. No. and Examination Centre by the BIE.
2. Candidates shall be permitted to enter the exam center 30 minutes before the commencement of exam i.e., at 8:30 A.M. Candidates shall occupy the seats allotted to them in the Examination Hall 15 minutes before the commencement of the examination. No candidate shall be allowed into the exam center after 9:00 A.M.
3. Strict silence should be maintained in the Examination Hall.
4. Candidates should read carefully the instructions printed on the Answer Booklet. The Regd. No. printed on the Hall Ticket should tally with the Regd. No. printed on the OMR bar coded sheet supplied. It is the responsibility of the Candidate to collect the correct OMR Bar Coded sheet from the Invigilator. Pinning of wrong barcoded sheet will lead to wrong declaration of results.
5. Before affixing their signature, the candidates are advised to check all the particulars like their Name, Regd, No. Subject/Paper printed on the OMR Bar Coded sheet. Candidates should staple the OMR Bar Coded sheet to his/her Answer Booklet before the commencement of the Examination and cover the pins with the stickers supplied. The Candidate has to hand over the H.T. to the Invigilator after verifying the above particulars. Candidates should write the serial number of the Answer Booklet in the space provided on Part. I and Part II of the OMR bar coded sheet.
NOTE: Any tampering of Part. 3 of OMR Bar-Coded Sheet will be treated as malpractice and the entire performance of the candidate in the examinations will be cancelled without any notice.
6. Candidates should sign on the photo attendance sheet at the correct place after verifying their details.
7. Candidates should keep their BIEAP Hall Tickets 2023 ready with them for inspection by the Chief / Assistant Superintendent / Departmental Officers of the Examination Centre or any other Officers authorized for this purpose.
8. Candidates should ensure that they received the correct Question Paper or not from the Invigilator. Failure to get the correct Question Paper from the lnvigilator will not entitle them to get any concession and such Answer Script will not be valued. They should write their Regd. No. on the Question Paper and should not write anything else on them. The Question Paper should be with the candidate. They should not pass it on to other candidates or send it to outside. If the Question Paper is not found with the candidate, it will be treated as an act of malpractice and further action will be taken.
9. Candidates should not write their Name or Regd. No. in any part of the Answer Book /Graph Sheet / Map. While answering questions on Letter Writing etc., the candidates should not mention the Station, the Name or the Regd. No. but they should only put dash (-) with punctuation marks etc.. as required.
10. All the candidates are informed that only 24 pages stitched Answer Booklet will be supplied and note that no Additional Answer sheets will be supplied .
11. Candidates are not allowed to exceed the time assigned to a Paper. Candidates are not allowed to leave the Examination Hall till the completion of 2 1/2 hours. Candidates are not permitted to come back to the Examination Hall after returned the Answer Scripts. Candidates who wish to attend nature calls after the first half an hour and before the last half-an-hour will be permitted to go out for that purpose and come back under the escort assigned by the Invigilator.
12. While answering Questions having bits, they should answer in a serial order at one place by noting the Serial Number of the bit for the convenience of valuation. They should attempt the number of questions which are required to be answered by them. If they write answer to a question and later decide to strike off, they may do so and write in the margin “struck off by me”.The .candidate should not sign there or put his/her Register Number. After writing the Examination the remaining unused pages of Answer Script must be struck off by the candidate.
13. Candidates are permitted to carry with them pen, pencil, sketch pens, eraser, Mathematical instruments and Mathematical tables. There should be no writing of any kind on these tables or on the instruments.
Candidates are not allowed to bring the following into the Examination Hall:
a) Any kind of written or printed material or books etc, and they are prohibited from noting down the answer of any question on the Question Papers. AP Inter Hall Ticket 2023 etc.
b) Cell Phones, Pagers, Calculators or any other Electronic gadgets.
14. Asking questions or any kind of communication with the Invigilator or any other Candidate in the
Examination Hall is restricted. Any violation will attract disciplinary action.
15. Candidates are Dot allowed:
a) To copy from written or printed material or books brought by them or by anyone else, or from each other
b) Communication with fellow candidates or with any person outside the Examination Room.
If any candidate fails to follow the above instructions, he/she will be sent out and the performance of such candidates in the examination will be cancelled besides being debarred from appearing for the Public Examinations for a period as decided by the Board.
16. The performance of the candidate in the Examination will be cancelled and he/she will be debarred from appearing again for Public Examinations or such other action as per B.LE norms if he/she:
a) Writing objectionable matter in the Answer Script.
b) Frequent communication with the invigilators transforming the information through examination personnel directly or indirectly.
c) Misbehavior or resorting to assault on examination personnel.
d) Suspected to have taken recourse to malpractice of any kind.
e) Contravenes the rules and prescribed procedures and instructions issued time to time.
f) Gains admission to the Public Examination by suppressing or hiding the facts.
17 Candidates booked under Malpractice must complete all the formalities like submitting explanations, signing the Proforma, etc., at the Examination Centre.
18. Candidates booked under Malpractice will be debarred from appearing ONE to EIGHT IPEs as per the scale of punishment in addition to cancellation of current performance.
19. The Board reserves the right to punish the candidates for MASS COPYING if it is established based on the internal evidence either during valuation or during special scrutiny.
20. When a candidate has finished writing answers and wishes to give his/her Answer Script as required, he/she should stand up at his/her place and remain standing until one of the Invigilators comes to receive the Answer Book from him/her. The candidates will not be permitted to leave the Examination Hall without handing over the Answer Script to the Invigilator. It is the responsibility of the candidates to hand-over the Answer Script to the Invigilator and to take back the BIEAP Hall Tickets 2023 from the Invigilator.
Tag : BIEAP hall tickets 2023-2024 download & AP Inter hall ticket