AUCET Counselling dates 2021-2022 pdf verification helpline centers : Andhra university Visakhapatnam has announced AU PG Admission 1st Phase counselling dates Rank Wise, Course/Subject wise. The Qualified candidates of Andhra University PGCET can check and attend For Certificate Verification as per schedule.
- Check : AUCET Seat allotment 2021
AU PG Entrance exam Counselling Schedule 2021-2022
Andhra university Visakhapatnam will conduct Counselling for PG courses also known as AUCET, The Counselling of AUCET 2021 will be held in an online (web-based) mode for admissions to various post graduate courses offered.
The schedule for certificate verification / counseling for admission into various P.G. courses in Sciences, Arts & Commerce, Law offered by A.U Campus Colleges, A.U affiliated Colleges and Gujarada Apparao University, Vizianagaram and 6-Year B.Tech.+M.Tech. Dual degree programmes offered in A.U. College of Engineering (A) and A.U. College of Engineering for women
|1||Rank Card Downloading||25-10-2020 onwards|
|2||Registration for online certificate verification web counseling The registration fee for certificate verification web counseling is Rs.500/- ( Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/PHC). The registration fee shall be paid through online.||27-10-2020 onwards|
|3||Off-line (Physical) certificate verification for candidates under CAP|
category only, at the office of the Directorate of Admissions.
|4||Off-line (Physical) certificate verification for candidates under|
PH categories only, at the office of the Directorate of Admissions.
|5||Uploading of Special Category certificates under NCC, NSS Sports categories.||28-10-2020|
|6||Up-loading of certificates.|
All candidates of AUCET/AUEET and candidates applied for No-test subjects .
|7||Entry / edit of web options by the candidates||05-11-2020|
|8||Provisional allotment of seats||12-11-2020|
|9||Payment of fee (on-line)||13-11-2020|
|10||Reporting to the Principal of respective college.||16-11-2020|
|11||Commencement of on-line classes for 1st semester, 2020||18-11-2020|
AUCET Certificate list
The reservation roaster point for the special category and general category are available in the websites : www.andhrauniversity.edu.in and www.auvspdoa.in. The candidates are advised to go through the website before attending the Certificate Verification / Counseling.
All the candidates should bring all the relevant Original Certificates and Documents as listed below:
Candidates should upload the following certificates as listed below
- Transfer Certificate.
- Study Certificates for at least 7 years ending with qualifying examination issued by the Principals / Heads of the respective institutes ( OR ) Local Candidate Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format for private study.
- Provisional Certificate / Original Degree (for AUCET candidates).
- Statements of Marks.
- Date of Birth Certificate (S.S.C. or equivalent) or DOB certificate.
- Intermediate / 10+2 Marks Memo.
- Integrated Community Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of SC/ST/BC/EWS candidates.
- Latest Income Certificate issued by the competent authority or white ration card in case of eligible SC/ST/BC/EWS candidates claiming fee concession.
- Migration Certificate in the case of candidates from Universities other than the University where the admission is sought.
- Physical Fitness Certificate from the Medical Officer, Andhra University or from a Govt. Assistant Civil Surgeon.
- Certificate in the prescribed form in respect of claim under special category (NCC, NSS, CAP, SPORTS and PH) wherever applicable.
SCHEDULE FOR UPLOADING THE CERTIFICATES
|Dates||Particulars||Test Code & Test Name|
30-10-2020 & 31-10-2020
|611-6-Year B.Tech +M.Tech Dual Degree|
01-11-2020 & 02-11-2020
Science All Subjects
03-11-2020 & 04-11-2020
Arts All Subjects
|201-Humanities & Social Sciences|
|151- M.Tech. Atmospheric Science|
152- M.Tech. Petroleum Exploration
251- M.A. Sanskrit
252- M.A. Hindi
254- M.A. Kuchipudi Classical Dance
255- M.A. Karnatic Classical Music
|06-11-2020 & 07-11-2020||AUCET/AUEET-2020||All pending Candidates|
Note : Certificate verification for admission into M.P.Ed course will be conducted after the completion of B.P.Ed examination process
Offline (Physical) Certificate Verification under Special Category for CAP & PH candidates at the office of the Directorate of Admissions, Andhra University, Vijayanagar Palace, Pedawaltair, Visakhapatnam
|1||CAP||28.10.2020||9.00 A.M.||ALL RANKS||ALL RANKS||ALL RANKS|
|2||PH||29.10.2020||9.00 A.M.||ALL RANKS||ALL RANKS||ALL RANKS|
Note : 1) The details of colleges, courses offered, roaster point and fee are available in the website :
2) The Candidates who secured seats must pay the prescribed fee before the deadline, through online, failing which the seat will be cancelled. The payment process is same as that done earlier for Application Registration.
Official website : audoa.in
Tag : AUCET Counselling dates 2021-2022