AP 10th class marks memo 2020-2021, bseap ssc short memo download : BSE Andhra Pradesh SSC Short & Long Marks Memo 2020 released at bseap.org. Students can download their AP SSC Marks Memo 2020 from official website. Also Check : TS SSC Short Memo download 2020
AP SSC Short Marks Memo 2020 download
The Andhra Pradesh State Board of Secondary Education (BSEAP) conducted 10th class Public Examinations March 2020-2021 and the results were announced. Those students Applying for AP SSC Recounting/Re-validation can also download Short Memo Marks sheet 2020. AP SSC Marks Memo 2020 can be downloaded from below links.
|Name of the Board||Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh|
|Name of the Exam||AP SSC Public Exams March 2021|
|Exam Dates||March 2021|
|Category||Marks Memo (Short & Long Memos)|
BSEAP 10th memo download 2020-2021
Officials will send memos to all schools so Students can collect their memos from headmasters/principals concerned with Principal signature and stamp (offline mode). Students can also download from online, click on the direct result link provided below to check their AP 10th class results 2020. It should be noted that to enter roll number and date of birth to get their result.
- SSC Public Examinations March 2020 Student Result & Short Memo Without Photo
- SSC Public Examinations March 2020 School Wise Result and Short Memos
- Previous Memos download
Procedure for applying Duplicate Certificate
The application for issuance of Duplicate Certificate should be made in the prescribed format.
(1) Certificate issued by a Sub-Inspector of Police or a Certificate issued by Deputy Tahsildar as the case may be.
(2) An affidavit in a prescribed proforma on Stamp paper worth Rs.50/- to be attested by Notary / Junior Civil Judge.
(3) A Declaration by the candidate regarding the suspension or cancellation of his certificate previously by the competent authority. ( to be attested by the Head of Institution)
(4) True extract of the Original SSC.
(5) True extract of the Administration Register
(6) Recent passport size photo of the candidate pasted in the prescribed space and attested by the concerned Head of School.
(7) An amount of Rs.250/- through Treasury Challan under the Head
0202 – Education, Sports, Arts and Culture
01- General Education.
102 – Secondary Education
006 – Director of Government Examinations
800 – User Charges
27000303001 – DDO-Code
Note: If the damaged SSC is available with details of Roll Number, Name of the Candidate, Fathers name and year of examination are legible, it may be sent to this office along with the application, in such cases affidavit and Police Certificate are not required.
Procedure for obtaining Duplicate Memo of Marks / Date of Birth / Migration Certificate.
Representation of the Candidate should be addressed to the Additional Joint Secretary, Office of the Director of Government Examinations, A.P., Hyderabad on a plain paper with the following details.
a) Name of the Candidate
b) Father’s Name
c) Roll Number, Month / Year of appearance
d) Name of the School
e) Name of the Centre
f) only Challan for Rs.80/-(Rupees Eighty only) will be paid.
g) Xerox copy of Hall Ticket (if available)
h) Self Addressed envelop along with Rs.5/- postal stamp.
Steps to download AP SSC Memo 2020 download
- Visit official website bse.ap.gov.in
- From the left side bar click on related link
- Enter the hall ticket number click on submit button
- Therefore your short memo will appear on screen
- Download and print it
Tag : AP 10th class marks memo 2020, bseap ssc short memo download