AP SSC exam fee last date 2021-2022 10th class fees details : Through this article you have to know about 10th class exam fees date 2021 ap, ssc exam fees details 2020 in ap, ssc exam fee amount etc…
- Latest : Official fee dates have not been released yet. The dates given here are expected dates based on last year. Full details will be updated here as soon as the information is officially received
AP 10th Fees details for March 2021 exams
TS 10th March 2021 exam fee due dates released available at official website bseap.org. Pay fee at concern schools before the due date. Candidates who are studying in Telangana ssc exams can check fee due dates. Telangana state ssc board has announced exams fee dates/schedule for March 2021 examinations.
The following are the due dates for remittance of Examination fee for Regular / Once failed Candidates/ Private Candidates without school study appearing for the first time and Private candidates appearing from outside the State and Out side Countries, for the SSC Public Examinations to be held in March, 2021. All recognized schools Heads of institutions have to remit the fee in the prescribed Treasury Challan only enclosing a list of candidates to it. The following are the due dates for remittance of Examination fee for Regular / Private Once failed candidates appearing for the SSC Public Examinations to be held in March, 2021. Heads of institutions of all recognized schools have to remit the fee in the prescribed CFMS/Bank Challan only enclosing a list of candidates to it.
–> Also Read : AP SSC Exam Time Table 2021 –>
Important Points :
- If any of the above dates are declared Public Holidays, the next immediate working day may be reckoned for the purpose.
- Due dates of remittance of Examination fee will not be extended further under any circumstances.
- Challan has to be remitted through CFMS.
Website : www.cfms.ap.gov.in
ESE 03 – Director of Government Examinations
1052 – SSC Exam fee
DDO CODE: 27000303001
AP SSC Fees details 2021
I. For SSC 2021 Candidates
II. For School Headmasters
III. Submission of NRs / ICR cum OMR by HM
IV. Submission of NRs / ICR cum OMR in DGE Office
|1||Particulars||Last date for remittance of Examination fee by the candidates to the Headmaster concerned.||Last date for remittance of Exams fee by the Headmaster in to the Sub-Treasury / SBH / SBI.||Last date for submission of NRs / ICR cum OMR by the Headmasters in the DEOs office.||Last date for submission of NRs / ICR cum OMR in the 0/o the DGE.,AP Hyderabad.|
|2||Without late fee :||07-12-2020||10-12-2020||11-12-2020|
|3||With late fee of Rs. 50/-:||20-12-2020||21-12-2020||22-12-2020||27-12-2020|
|4||With late fee of Rs.200/-:||31-12-2020||02-01-2020||03-01-2020||04-01-2020|
|5||With late fee of Rs.500/-:||08-01-2020||09-01-2020||10-01-2020||11-01-2020|
- Fee for Regular candidates for all subjects is Rs.125/-
- Fee for up to three and less than 3 subjects is Rs.110/-
- Fee for more than 3 subjects is Rs.125/
- Attendance exemption fee for Private candidates without school study is Rs.650/- in adition to the Examination fee.
- Special fee of Rs.650/- to be paid by the Outside State/ Outside Country Candidates in addition to attendance exemption fee and Examination fee. The Outside State Country candidates appearing for the first time for SSC Public Examinations March 2021 have to seek prior of Director of Government of Examinations with relevant documents before remitting the Examination and Other fee. For more details, the Outside State Country candidates amy contact the respective DEO or www.bseap.org.
- Fee for Vocational candidates is Rs.60/- in addition to Regular Examination fee of Rs.125/- prescribed for SSC academic courses.
- OMR cum ICR application forms have to be used for March 2021.
- The candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes and Backward Classes who are appearing for SSC March 2021 for the first time as Regular candidates and whose parental income does not exceed Rs.24, 000/- per annum in urban areas and Rs.20, 000/- or land holding not exceeding 2.5 Acres wetland / 5 acres dry land in Rural areas are exempted from the payment of the examination fee. As such, the Headmasters are requested to satisfy themselves about the Parental income by insisting upon a certificate issued by the Mandal Revenue Officer as per rules.