AP Inter exam fee last date 2024-2025, bieap.apcfss.in IPE 1st & 2nd year fees details : Candidates can check AP intermediate exam fee last date 2023-24, AP inter exam fees details for first year and second year IPE March 2024 exams. You can find all the details about AP Inter exam Fees details 2024 here.
- Due dates for payment of AP Inter exam fee for First Year & Second Year Regular students, failed students (General and Vocational), Attendance exempted private candidates (without College study) appearing for Humanities group and with Change of Group to appear the ensuing Intermediate Public Examinations, March 2024 are announced
- Last date for payment of fee for AP Intermediate second year exams : Nov 30, 2023
- Last date for payment of fee for AP Intermediate first year exams : Nov 30, 2023
- Students must pay a exam fee to the principal of the college where they are studying
- Check : AP Inter Exam Time Table 2024
AP Intermediate exam fees last date 2024
The Board of Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP) has published the 1st, 2nd Year Exam Fee last date notification for the students. Last date for the offline or online payment of Jr inter and Sr Intermediate students appearing for the IPE March 2024 is November 30. The details of AP Inter IPE Exam Fees details 2024 are given below. Check : AP Inter Exam Date 2024
AP Intermediate exam fee Schedule March 2024
|AP inter exam fee online payment 2024 last date without late fee||30 Nov 2023|
|with late fee of Rs 1000/-||15 Dec 2023|
|with late fee of Rs 500/-||–|
|with late fee of Rs 1000/-||–|
|with late fee of Rs 2000/-||–|
|with late fee of Rs 3000/-||–|
|with late fee of Rs 5000/-||–|
AP inter fees 2022 details
|S.No||Details of Exam fee for either 1st year or 2nd year||Fee Amount|
|1||Examination fee for Theory Papers for General / Vocational courses (irrespective of number of papes)||Rs 550|
|2||Examination fee for Practicals of General courses (only for 2nd Year) / Vocational courses (for either 1st Year or 2nd Year)||Rs 250|
|3||Examination fee for General / Vocational Bridge Course subjects (Including Mathematics for BiPC Students)||Rs 150|
|4||Examination fee for General/Vocational Bridge course subjects.||–|
|5||Examination fee for first year Vocational Back log candidates appearing for practicals.||–|
|6||Bridge Course Examination fee to appear for Mathematics (for first year 145/-|
|Details of Examination fee for either 1st year or 2nd year|
|1||Examination fee for Theory Papers for General / Vocational courses (irrespective of number of papers) for both 1st Year and 2nd Year||Rs 1100|
|2||Examination fee for Practicals of Vocational courses for both 1st Year and 2nd Year(irrespective of number of papers)||Rs 500|
|3||Examination fee for General / Vocational Bridge Course subjects(Including Mathematics for BiPC Students)for both 1st Year and 2nd Year||Rs 300|
|4||Examination fee for I & II year passed candidates (certificate holders) appearing for Improvement.||Rs.1240 (Arts) Rs.1440/- (Science)|
|5||Examination fee for 2na year regular students for vocational courses Rs.500/- + Rs.2001- for Practicals.||–|
|6||Examination fee for Practicals (General & Voc.) only||–|
|7||Examination fee for 2na year failed students appearing only for practical examinations (General/Vocational)||–|
|8||Examination fee for 2nd year Vocational Bridge course||–|
|9||Examination fee for Ist& 211(1year Vocational Bridge course Rs.145/- + Rs.145/-||–|
|10||Examination fee for Ist & 2nd year Vocational Practicals Rs.200/- + Rs.200/-||–|
|11||Examination fee for Vocational Bridge Course Practicals.||–|
|12||Bridge Course examination fee for Mathematics (for Bi.P.C stream) 1st & 2nd year papers (Rs.145/- +Rs.145/-)||–|
|13||Examination fee for I & II year passed candidates (certificate holders) appearing for Improvement.||–|
|Download AP Intermediate Fee Notification 2024|
Download IPE Revised Fee Due Dates
Remittance of AP Inter Examination Fee through Online:
The Board of Intermediate Education A.P., has decided to collect the Examination & other fee through IDBI Bank, Ring Road Branch, Vijayawada and State Bank of India, Machavaram Branch, Vijayawada by on-line transfer from the existing college Accounts to B.I.E Account of the concerned banks through e-challan generated in jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in for First Year & Second Year regular and ex-failed students (Gen &Voc), including attendance exempted candidates for IPE March 2024 on or before the due dates. The Principals have to confirm examination fee as per following NR wise.
- 1. First year Regular (General)
- 2. First year Vocational
- 3. First year Bridge course (General)
- 4. Second year Regular(General)
- 5. Second year Vocational(Regular)
- 6. Second year Private(General)
- 7. Second year Private(Vocational)
- 8. Second year Bridge course
The Principals of the colleges, who do not have their account in the above banks, are also informed to pay the fee through the generated challan provided in the BIE web site https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/ in the above banks only.
At the first instance, the Principal has to confirm the fee paid by candidates NR wise as shown above. Then select the Bank to be remitted i.e., IDBI Bank /State Bank of India. Generate the e- challan which shows the amount and bank to be remitted. The Principal can generate any number of challans. Once the candidates name is shown as paid it will not be shown again. The Principal has to pay the fee for the left over candidates only. The bank will not accept challan for payment after the due date.
Separate e-challan is to be used for each category i.e., General/Vocational, ENR Candidates and Additions.
- College code
- College Stamp
- 1st year/ 2nd year
- No. of candidates paid the fee
- Amount paid in words and figures
The Principals of all the Junior Colleges are requested to arrange for collection of examination fee in the office only up to the due dates prescribed and remit the same through online to the B.I.E Account in IDBI Bank or State Bank of India on the next working day. The consolidated list of fee paid candidates in respect of candidates who paid the examination fee should be handed over to the R.I.O concerned immediately.
Improvement Provision for Second Year passed Candidates : The candidates who have passed two year Intermediate course in the Year 2024 & afterwards can improve their performance within two years. They can avail only two chances during this period. The passed candidates of IPE March 2024 can appear for Improvement in I.P.E March, 2024 as last chance, if they did not avail two chances in the previous T.P.Es. The candidates who wish to improve their performance have to appear for all the second year papers including Practicals (OR) to appear for all papel”s of first and second year including Practicals. The successful candidates have an option to retain the present performance or past performance which is beneficial to the candidates. There is no provision of Best marks in individual papers.
Malpractice Candidates : The Second year regular candidates (Science) booked under Malpractice has to appeal’ for both theory and Practicals as and when they got eligibility
The Principals of the Govt. Junior Colleges have to accept the Examination application forms and examination fee in respect of Private candidates (without college study) after thorough scrutiny and after satisfying about their eligibility to appear for Intermediate Public Examinations, March 2024 and submit online data Print out (Nominal Rolls) of these candidates. The examination fee once paid will neither refunded nor adjusted, in case the candidate is found not eligible to appear for Intermediate Public Examinations, March 2024.
The candidates who have passed their S.S.C. or its equivalent examination from Board / University other than Andhra Pradesh have to obtain Eligibility Certificate from the Board of Intermediate Education, A.P., Vijayawada to appear for Intermediate Public Examinations, March 2024. All the private candidate'[ who are granted exemption from attendance (without college study) have to answer the papers on par with the syllabus prescribed for the regular students of the academic year 2023-24. Candidates who have a gap of two years after passing the qualifying examination i.e., S.S.C. or its equivalent examination are eligible to appear for both first and second year.
All Private candidates who have submitted their applications for exemption from attendance (without college study) and who intend to appear for 1st or 2nd year for Intermediate Public Examinations, March 2024 for the first time will have to answer the papers with syllabus prescribed for the regular students of the current academic year i.e. 2023-24.
The students can find further information about AP inter fees details 2024 on the respective websites. After announcing the AP inter fees the board will also announce the AP inter 1st year time table 2024 and AP inter 2nd year time table 2024 for conducting the examinations.
Special Instructions for Intermediate Public Examinations, March 2024.
- 1. It is observed that most of the Principals are deleting the names of the fee paid candidates from the ENR and approaching this office later with various reasons for inclusion. All the Principals are instructed to make DELETIONS in the ENR only of those candidates who fail to pay the fee even with penalty. Any wrong DELETIONS made in the ENRs will be viewed seriously and the Principals shall be personally held responsible for such lapses.
- 2. Please do not accept Examination fee without copy of the Memo of Marks.
- 3. No Hall ticket will be issued to the candidates for IPE March, 2024 without photographs and the Principal of the college will be held responsible for not uploading photographs of any candidate.
- 4. Photograph of the candidate should be less than 200 kb (Dimensions:3.5×2.8cm) and Signature of the candidate should be less than 50 kb (Dimensions:1.5×2.8cm).
- 5. The Principal of the college will be held responsible for uploading the details, photographs and signature of the candidates correctly.
- 6. Examination fee particulars statements (List of Candidates) and original Marks Memos shall be enclosed to the ONLINE FEE PAID candidates separately.
More details at official website
Tag : AP Inter exam fee last date 2024-2025, IPE 1st & 2nd year fees details