AP EDCET 2024-2025 Application form, BED apply online last date : The Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam Tirupati has released the AP BED Entrance exam 2024 notification at cets.apsche.ap.gov.in. Padmavati Mahila University has released AP EDCET 2024 registration form on March 2024. Eligible candidates will have to fill and submit the same on or before AP EDCET registration form 2024 last date which is April 2024. AP EDCET registration 2024 link is provided here. AP EDCET 2024 exam will be held on May 2024.
- AP EDCET 2024 notification is released
- AP EDCET 2024 registration form is available from March 2024
- AP BED entrance exam 2024 application last date : April 2024
- AP EDCET 2024 exam date : May 2024
- Official Website : cets.apsche.ap.gov.in
AP EDCET notification 2024-2025
AP Education Common Entrance Test (AP EDCET 2024) will be conducted on 13-07- 2024 for admission into regular B.ED courses (2 years for the academic year 2024-2025. Eligible candidates can submit their application through online only
|Authority||Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam Tirupati|
|Exam Name||AP EDCET 2024|
|Application last date||April 2024|
|AP EDCET Exam Date 2024||May 2024|
AP ED.CET Apply Online 2024 Procedure
The Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam Tirupati has released the AP BED Entrance Test application form at cets.apsche.ap.gov.in. Padmavati Mahila University has released AP EDCET 2024 registration form on March 2024. Eligible candidates will have to fill and submit the same on or before AP EDCET registration form 2024 last date which is April 2024. A AP EDCET registration 2024 link is provided here. AP EDCET 2024 exam will be held on May 2024.
Age Limit : The candidates should have completed the age of 19 years on 1st July of the year in which notification is issued. There shall be no maximum age limit.
Educational Qualification :
- The candidates should have completed the final year or must be in the last year pursuing B.Com/BBA/B.A/BCA and B.Sc courses.
- Candidates should have undergraduate and postgraduation degrees with 50% marks.
- Candidates who have completed B.E/B. Tech (with Physics and Mathematics) with 50% marks are also eligible to apply for the exam.
- Candidates who have 5 years of integrated degree courses in any relevant subjects can apply for the exam.
AP EDCET 2024 Fee details :
Registration and processing fee of Rs. 450/- for SC/ST and Rs.500/ for BC and Rs. 650/- for OC. Application registration and processing fee may be paid at AP Online / mee-Seva / e-Seva Centers in Andhra Pradesh through Payment gateway(Credit card/ Debit card).
There are 4 Steps in filling the AP EDCET 2024 online application.
- Step-1: Fee Payment: Candidate can make Online Fee Payment through this option.
- Step-2: Know your Payment status: Candidate can check Success/Failure status of the Fee Payment
- Step-3: Fill Application (Only After Fee Payment): After fee payment made by Debit/Credit/Net Banking modes, candidate should fill in the Application through this option.
- Step-4: Print Application Form (Only After Submitting Application Form): After application form submission, candidate can print the submitted form
AP EDCET 2024 Application form, BED apply online link
AP EDCET Schedule 2024
|Activity||Date & Time|
|Notification of AP Ed.CET – 2024||06-05-2024|
|Commencement of Submission of AP EDCET Online application 2024||09-05-2024|
|Last date for submission of AP ED.CET 2024 online application without late fee||07-06-2024|
|Last date for submission of AP EDCET Application 2024 with a Late fee of Rs. 1000/-||15-06-2024|
|Last date for submission of AP EDCET Application 2024 with a Late fee of Rs. 2000/-||22-06-2024|
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate||17-06-2024 & 24-06-2024|
|Downloading of AP EDCET Hall ticket 2024 from the website http://www.cet.apsche.ap.gov.in/edcet||02-07-2024|
|AP EdCET 2024 exam date||13-07-2024|
|Time of Examination||9-00 am to 11-00 am|
|Date and Time of Objections||15-07-2024 05:00 pm to 17-07-2024 05:00 pm|
AP EDCET 2024-2025 Official Website