AP ECET hall ticket 2020-2021 download manabadi :The candidates can download the admit card through the official website sche.ap.gov.in/ECET/. The examination will be conducted from April 30, 2020
AP ECET admit card 2020: The admit card for the AP Ecet examination will be released on April 20, 2020. The candidates who are appearing for the entrance test can download the hall tickets from the official website. sche.ap.gov.in/ecet. The examination will be held from April 30, 2020.
The exam is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Ananthapur on behalf of APSCHE for admission into various courses offered in university and private colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Aspirants can also check out computer-based test. – sche.ap.gov.in.
Also Read : AP ECET Results 2020 date
A total of 200 objective-type questions will be asked in AP ECET 2020. Only those aspirants who have scored 25 per cent aggregate marks in four subjects (three subjects for B Sc Mathematics) will be able to secure rank.
AP ECET 2020: Steps to download hall ticket
- Step 1: Visit the official website- sche.ap.gov.in/ecet
- Step 2: Click on the download ‘admit card’ link
- Step 3: Enter details in fields provided and hit submit button
- Step 4: Therefore Hall ticket will appear on screen
- Step 5: Print the Hall ticket for exam purpose