AP D.ED 1st year recounting details 2023-2024, Results @bse.ap.gov.in : DGE Andhra Pradesh Released the Recounting Notification and last date to apply for revaluation at @ www.bse.ap.gov.in. D.El.Ed (Diploma in Elementary Education 2020-22 batch) and D.ED Supplementary Examinations conducted in the month of March. The Results of AP D.ED First Year Regular/Supplementary Exam are declared officially. Candidates who did not achieve expected marks, need not worry they will get apply for recounting process. Last date for AP DED results marks recounting is July 2023.
AP DED first year revaluation details 2023-2024
The candidates who intend to apply for recounting of Marks, have to submit their applications along with fee challan directly to this Office on or before 09.07.2021 duly indicating the subject for which recounting is required. A copy of the Dummy Marks Memo and a self addressed envelop cover with required postal stamps should be enclosed to the application. The fee for recounting of marks is Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) per subject. The fee should be paid through CFMS website only. The following is the procedure for remitting the recounting fee.
Procedure for remittance of recounting fee
- Visit cfms.ap.gov.in
- Receipt Links
- Citizen challan
- ESE-03 (Department Director of govt. exams)
- 1048 (Recounting of Marks to SSC and other Minor exam, candidates)
- Fill the details
- Manual payment/e-payment (Manual payment at any SBI branch)
- Demand Drafts / Bankers Cheques will not be accepted.
- Applications received after due date will be rejected.
Postal Address for sending Re-counting applications:
Sri P Guru Swamy Reddy,
Addl. Joint Secretary, % Director of Government Examinations
Opp. Andhra Hospital, Gollapudi, Vijayawada-521225
Also Check : AP D.ED First Year Exam Results
List of enclosures for Recounting
- Representation either by self or through the institute concerned.
- Dummy DED Marks memo Print out.
- Self addressed cover with sufficient postal stamps.
- A fee of Rs.500/- only per subject.