AKNUCET notification 2019-2020, Adikavi nannaya university pgcet : Adikavi Nannaya University, Rajamahendravaram invites applications for admission through Adikavi Nannaya University Common Entrance Test (NANNAYA CET)-2019 into various Science and Arts Courses offered in Campus Colleges of Adikavi Nannaya University (AKNU), Post Graduate Centers at Kakinada & Tadepalli Gudem and Colleges affiliated to AKNU offering P.G. Courses in East and West Godavari Districts for the academic year 2019-2020.
AKNUCET notification 2019-2020, Adikavi nannaya university pgcet
The Nannaya university has released the application forms for providing admission into PG programmes 2019-20. Candidates will get admission in the university through NannayaCET 2019. Candidates who are interested in PG Programme can fill the online application form from the official web portal. Online registration has already started from 28th Feb 2019 fill and submit the form on or before 15th April 2019.
Exam Date : Commencement of Adikavi nannaya university PG admission entrance test : 07-05-2019
1. M.Sc. Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Botany/ Aquaculture/ Zoology/ Microbiology/ Clinical Nutrition/ Physics/ Geophysics/ Electronics/ Applied Mathematics/ Computer Science/ Analytical Chemistry/ Organic Chemistry/ Physical Chemistry/ Geology.
3. M.A. Economics/ Econometrics/ History/ Political Science/ Public Administration/ Psychology/ Social Work/ English/ Telugu/ Hindi.
Eligibility: Bachelors degree.
How to Apply for AKNUCET 2019
1. Submission of filled-in applications through online: Applications should be submitted through online only. For online submission, visit the Website www.aknudoa.in. A candidate has to pay Rs. 500/- (Rs. 300 in case of SC/ST/PH) plus Bank charges applicable for the mode of payment selected as Registration and Application Processing Fee (and late fee if applicable) by opting any of the following modes of payments:
- (a) Debit / Credit Card
- (b) Net Banking.
After filling the online Application form with the required details, verify all the details carefully and press Submit button. Filled in Application Form will be generated that contains Application number along with filled details. Take print out of filled-in Online Application Form. Use the Application number for future correspondence till the admission process is completed. The following information must be kept ready for filling in the details for online submission
- a) Select the eligible courses.
- b) Hall-Ticket Number of Qualifying Examination.
- c) Percentage of marks and year of Passing of Qualifying Examination, if Passed.
- d) Date of Birth as per SSC records.
- e) Caste in case of SC/ST/BC candidates.
- f) PH/NCC/ NSS/SPORTS /CAP etc.
- g) Parental Income Upto One lakh or up to Two lakhs or more than Two Lakhs (rupees)
- h) Study or Residence (from M.R.O) or relevant certificate for proof of local status.
Note: the above original certificates are to be submitted during the Counseling for Admission
Adikavi nannaya university pgcet Online Application Form : Download
Nannaya cet Schedule
|Online Application Available and submission from Websites:||28-02-2019|
|Last date for submission of online Applications (with regular registration
fee of Rs. 500/-): (Rs.300/-for SC/ST/PH)
|Last Date for submission of online Applications with late fee of Rs.1000/-:
(Regular fee Rs. 500/- + Fine Rs. 500/-)
|Upload of complaints from the candidates regarding the online
|Downloading Hall-Tickets from website:||27-04-2019|
|Commencement of Entrance Tests: (Tentatively)||07-05-2019|
We will update a other relevant details like AKNUCET notification 2019, Adikavi nannaya university pgcet notification 2019-2020, online application form, Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply for PG admissions, Last Date to apply, Entrance Exam Date, Hall Tickets, Results, counselling dates details through this website.
AKNU Notification 2019 Official website : http://www.aknudoa.in