APRJC notification 2022-2023 for inter admissions apply online last date : APRJC CET inter admission notification is released, Candidates can aprjc apply online 2022 inter entrance for 2022-23 academic year on aprjdc.apcfss.in. Also check APRJC 2022 notification last date for submitting of application form and other details here
- Latest News : aprjc inter admission notification released, available now
- Total aprjc colleges : 10 Available seats : 1080 ( Seats in residential jr colleges : 1080 + Seats in MJP colleges : 9900)
- Online apply last date is July 20, 2021
- Selection Method : Admissions are taken through Random Selection (lottery) Method i.e. Drawl of lots on the basis of Reservation and Jurisdiction.
- Download Official APRJC Admission notification 2022 : Download
- APRJC Prospectus : Download
- Official Website : aprs.apcfss.in
Table of Content for APRJC Inter admissions 2022
APRJC Intermediate admission 2022-2023
What does APRJC mean? This web page is about complete information of APRJC CET 2022. APRJC 2022 notification released. The APRJC Entrance Test exam dates and other details (APRJC intermediate notification 2022) are given through this Getcets.com web page. APREI Society is going to provide admission into 10 Residential Jr colleges across the Andhra Pradesh State for the academic year 2022-23, available groups are MPC, BPC, CEC, MEC, EET, CGDT and Medium of instruction is English only. Online application form available from 24th June 2021, Application active link available till July 20, 2021 on website aprs.apcfss.in
APREI Society is managing 10 AP Residential Junior Colleges details are as follows
|Sno||Category APR Jr Colleges||No.of Colleges|
APRJC Gurukulam Intermediate notification 2022
Andhra Pradesh Residential Junior college Common Entrance Test short form as APRJC, which is conducted by APREI Society, they will conduct APRJC CET in every year for admission into 10 APR Colleges, 4 are for Boys, 02 for Girls and 01 for Co-Education, 02 for Minority Boys and 01 for Minority Girl.
- Name of the Organization : Andhra Pradesh Residential Educational Institution Society
- Name of the exam : APRJC
- Topic : APRJC intermediate notification 2022, application
- Status : Available…
- Official website : https://aprjdc.apcfss.in/
APRJC 2022 Application form
APRJC application form will commence from 24 June 2021, huge number of students are going to online apply for aprjc 2022 notification. You must send the online application forms through online mode only. Registration will close in the month of July 20, 2021. Download the Notification and check the eligibility criteria before you apply. Check the APRJC official notification shared below to get all the details regarding Eligibility Criteria.
Fee details : Interested candidates have to pay Rs.250/- for the Application fee. For candidates belonging to the reserved category, the candidates need to pay as per the official notification.
APRJC CET Eligibility Criteria 2022
Students who want to apply for aprjc cet 2022 need to satisfy following eligibility conditions
- Candidate must have studied in Andhra Pradesh only
- Students who are first attempt in March/April 2022 only eligible to apply for APRJC 2022 Exam. Candidates who have passed in earlier years are not eligible and they need not apply.
- The Candidate must secure a minimum GPA it is given under with category wise
* OC Candidates — 6 GPA
* BC, SC, ST and minority candidates — 5 GPA
* GPA of 4 in English for all the candidates.
How to apply for APRJC 2022
Steps to be followed in submission of the application through ‘Online’.
i. The candidate shall first go through the information bulletin carefully and satisfy their eligibility for appearing for APRJC-CET 2022
ii. The candidate after satisfying himself/herself about the eligibility criteria for the submission of application through online shall pay a fee of Rs.250.00 through online from 24 June to 20th July 2021 for submission of application through Online.
iii. Through Online, the candidate has to give the required preliminary data (i.e. Name of the candidate, Date of birth and mobile phone number).
iv. On payment of fee at ONLINE, the candidate shall be issued a Journal Number’ with which she/he can proceed with submission of application through online through the website http://aprjdc.apcfss.in Issue of Journal Number does not mean that the candidate has completed submission of application online. It is only a confirmation of the fee received.
v. Before submission of the Online application form, the candidate has to fill up the Model Application form ( given at annexure-2)
vi. The candidates shall follow the procedure for submission of online application as given in the ‘Information Bulletin’ and also as per the instructions provided online while filling up the online application form. The Candidate should be ready with photograph of size 3.5 X 4.5 cms before filling in on-line application. The Photo should be scanned and uploaded along with the application form.
vii. While filling the online application, the candidate has to opt the course. Once a course is opted, that cannot be changed.
viii. On submission of Application ONLINE, the candidate has to take a copy(print) of application form in which a reference number alsobegiven. This Reference number is required to download the Hall Ticket. The copy of online application is to be preserved for further reference.
ix. For any mistakes/incorrect information, the candidate is solely held responsible. Hence, they must take utmost care while filling the online application.
x. The Applications of the ineligible candidates will be rejected summarily
xi. The selected Candidate should be able to produce the original certificates at the time of admission as a proof to the information furnished in the application.
xii. The selection of the candidate will be summarily rejected if they fail to submit the necessary documents at the time of admission.
APRJC CET 2022 Notification Pdf : Download
APRJC CET 2022 Schedule for Inter admissions
|Issue of APRJC admission Notification||24 June 2021|
|Starting Date of Fee Payment||24 June 2021|
|Last Date of Fee Payment||20 July 2021|
|Submission of Online Applications from||24 June 2021|
|Last Date for Submission of APRJDC Online Applications||20 July 2021|
|Downloading of APRJC Inter Admissions Hall tickets||No entrance exam|
|Date of Examination||No entrance exam|
|Announcement of Results||July 2021|
|Declaration of 1st Selection list||July 2021|
Selection of Students :
- Admissions are taken through Random Selection Method i.e. DRAWL OF LOTS. on the basis of Reservation and Jurisdiction.
- The Regional Selection Committee headed by the District Collectors of Guntur & Kurnool will select the candidates for admission into I Year Intermediate in 10 APR Junior Colleges through Random selection method (Drawl of lots) to ensure 100% transparency in admission process.
APRJC Syllabus and Exam patten 2022-23
The question papers will be based on 10th class standard in Andhra Pradesh state syllabus for subjects and English will be General English. The test is of objective type with 2½ hrs duration for 150 marks (50 marks for each subject).
|GROUP||SUBJECTS IN THE|
|01||MPC||English-Mathematics-Physical Science||2 ½ hours||150|
|02||BPC||English-Bio-science-Physical Science||2 ½ hours||150|
|03||CEC /MEC||English-Social Studies- Mathematics||2 ½ hours||150|
|04||EET||English-Mathematics-Physical Science||2 ½ hours||150|
|05||CGDT||English-Bio-science-Physical Science||2 ½ hours||150|
APRJC Hall Tickets 2022
APREIS is going to conduct the APRJC entrance test on May 2021 for aspirants seeking admission in first year Intermediate courses.
- Candidates can download their Hall Tickets from the website at http://aprjdc.apcfss.in from .07.2021 to .07.2021 with the reference number allotted to them.
- Candidates have to download the hall tickets from the website only. No printed hall ticket shall be issued/posted to the candidate.
- Request for issue of duplicate Hall Ticket will not be entertained.
- Without hall ticket, no candidate will be allowed to appear for the examination.
APRJC CET notification 2022 Examination Centers
District Head quarters ( Candidate may choose any District to appear for Test)
APRJC CET Entrance Exam will be conducted on May , 2021
Also Check : APRJC Hall Ticket 2022 download
APRJC CET Results 2022
TSRJC CET Result 2022 will declare at official portal aprjdc.apcfss.in. APRJC CET Results likely Available in last week of May. Check APRJC CET Rank Card, Counselling Dates & Admission Process, Selection Methods, Reservation form this page. The APRJC CET exam qualified candidates are a call for further counseling. Verify APRJC CET Cutoff & Merit List of entrance test. The APRJC CET Scorecard, Selection List, Result List, Result Date, First Counseling Date and other related details appear on page clearly.
—> APRJC Results 2022 —>
APRJDC Counselling 2022
Admission will be made through counseling. aprjc first phase counseling for admission will be placed after 01.07.2021.
Registration : In this phase, it is mandatory for the selected students to report at their nearest helpline center as per schedule and perform the registration formalities.
Certificate Verification : Only those students will able to clear this phase whose documents are a 100% match. However, the following documents will require at the APRJC helpline centers. All the candidates seeking admission into 1st year inter, should bring all the relevant Certificates and Documents as listed below:
- APRJC Hall Ticket
- APRJC CET 2022 Rank card
- SSC Marks Memo
- Transfer and Conduct Certificates
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Study Certificates from IX standard onwards
- Four recent passport size photos.
- PHC Certificate
- Two sets of attested copies of all the above certificates/documents along Originals Set
APRJC Intermediate notification 2022 Official website : aprs.apcfss.in
APRJC CET Reservations details
- SC:15%, ST:06%, BC-A: 7 % BC-B:10%, BC-C:1%, BC-D:7%, BC-E: 4%
- Spl category Reservation: PHC:3% Sports:3% CAP( Children of Armed Personnel):3%
Criteria for allotment of seats under special reservation category :
The seats under special category in MPC, BPC, MEC/CEC will be given on the basis of common merit list of Children of Armed Personnel, PHC and Sports categories against OC.
i. Under PHC category, seats will be allotted based on the merit of the entrance
test among the PHC candidates. Minimum disability is 40%.
ii. Under Sports category, seats will be allotted based on the merit in the entrance test among the sports category.
iii. Under CAP( Children of Armed Personnel) category, the parent of the candidate must be an ex-service or presently in defence service. The seats will be allotted based on the merit in the entrance test. NCC candidates are not eligible under CAP category.
Official Website : aprs.apcfss.in
Tag: APRJC intermediate notification 2022-2023 pdf APRJC CET admissions