YVUCET notification 2019-2020, Yogi vemana university : YVU PGCET 2019 notification is released, official information booklet and online application available on yvudoa website. Yogi vemana university PG admission application starts from 23rd March 2019, active link of yvucet online application available till 26th April 2019. Last date for uploading of online application with late fee (Rs.500/- + late fee of Rs.500/-) is 7th May 2019 till 6.00 PM. So candidates can check eligibility criteria before the apply.
YVUCET notification 2019-2020, Yogi vemana university
Courses Offered : The courses offered are of two years duration (4 semesters) in case of M.A., M.Com., M.Sc., M. Ed. and M.P.Ed. In case of integrated PG courses i.e. M.Sc. Biotechnology and Bioinformatics and M.Sc. Earth Sciences the duration is 5-years (10 semesters). The duration of Bachelor of Fine Arts is 4 years (8 semesters), and P.G. Diploma in Theatre Arts (Evening Course) duration is one year (2 semesters). The Regular (R) and Self Finance (SF) and Sponsored (SP) courses offered in University College and affiliated colleges are listed below.
It is mandatory that every candidate has to choose a non-core paper (under Choice Based Credit System; CBCS) from rest of the courses available in the university campus both in the 2nd and 3rd semesters of study. Separate grades will be awarded for such courses irrespective of the grades in the main course.
YVU PGCET Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility for Writing the Entrance Test:
- Nationality and Domicile
- Candidate should should be of Indian Nationality
- Candidate should be belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh only and should satisfy Local / Non-Local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh State Educational Institutions or 1974 as subsequently amended.
- Candidate should satisfy Local / Non Local status requirement as per AP GO MS NO 153
- Candidate should have passed the qualifying examination with a minimum of 40% marks in the concerned subject; for the courses where the admission is based on the degree as a whole, the aggregate percentage in the group subjects should be 40% of marks; for admission into M.Ed., the aggregate marks in B.Ed. should be 50% and the aggregate marks in degree/PG/should be 45%.
- For admission into M.P.Ed., the aggregate marks in B.P.Ed should be 40%; in case of M.Sc 5-year integrated courses the candidate should have passed the qualifying exam intermediate/equivalent with M.P.C/Bi.P.C with a minimum of 50% marks
- For admission into Bachelor of Fine Arts the candidate should have passed intermediate/equivalent with any subjects/3 years Diploma in Fine Arts; for admission into PG Diploma in Theatre Arts which is based on the degree as a whole, the aggregate percentage in the group subject should be of 40% of marks
- Pass is sufficient for SC/ST candidates for writing the entrance test of any course
- The candidates who have appeared for the final year qualifying exam are also eligible to appear for the tests; but they should have passed the qualifying examination with requisite minimum marks by the time the YVUCET-2018 admissions take place
- Candidates who qualify themselves in the YVUCET-2018, but do not have the requisite percentage of marks in the qualifying examination or not satisfying the subject eligibility requirement are not eligible for admission
- Candidates who secure a pass in the qualifying examinations in advanced supplementary exams 2019-20 will not be eligible for admission during the academic year 2019-2020
- However, candidates qualifying in instant examinations may have a chance to get an admission in the academic year 2019-20 out of the unfilled seats before the schedule of closure of the admissions
- There is no age restriction for YVUCET (Self Financing)
- However maximum eligible age for obtaining a Fee Reimbursement in respect of SC / ST and BC IS 34 Years and in respect of EBC / Minorities / Disabled id 30 Years
How to fill YVUCET 2019 Application Form?
The step-wise process to apply for the exam is given below:
Filling the Application Form
Step 1- Registration
- Visit the official website yvudoa.net
- Select course applying for
- Fill name, address, and other details asked
- Pay the application fee using Netbanking/Debit Card/Credit Card
Step 2- Filling the Application Form
Online Submission : Application should be submitted online in the website www.yvudoa.net. After filling the application the candidate should print and submit a copy of online application along with proof of fee paid at the time of entrance examination in examination hall. If the candidates apply for a particular test and if found to be not eligible for that test, the test fee paid will not be refunded. Hence, the candidates are advised to go through thoroughly the eligibility conditions given in the instruction booklet before applying.
- Fill in the following information asked:
- Personal Details
- Academic Details
- Marks Information
- Upload scanned images of Photograph and Signature of the candidate of size less than 150 kb in .jpg format
- Review all the information provided. If any changes are required, go back and make the changes else click on “Submit”
- Application form once submitted cannot be edited, so fill the application form very carefully.
- After submitting the application form, take two print copies of it. One is to be submitted at the time of exam. The other is to be used for future reference.
YVU PGCET Fees details
Candidates can pay for the only by the online payment mode. Candidates will have to pay approx Rs 500. Candidates who submit their forms late will be charged approx (Rs.500/- + late fee of Rs.500/-). Payment for the application will be made only payment gateway
|Without late fee||INR 500|
|With late fee||INR 1000|
—> Also Check : YVUCET Application Form– —>
Yogi vemana university PG Entrance Exam Schedule 2019-2020
- Online registration and uploading of Application without fine (Registration fee Rs.500/-) : 23-03-2019 to 26-04-2019
- Online registration with late fee (Rs.500/- + late fee of Rs.500/-) : 27-04-2019 to 06-05-2019
- Last date for uploading of online application :7-05-2019 till 6.00 PM
- Exam schedule (Tentative) : 1st week of JUNE 2019
YVUCET Entrance Test Exam Pattern
Test Centers : Entrance test will be conducted at Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa only.
The Entrance test will be of 90 minutes duration and the question paper consists of 100 multiple choice type questions. The candidates have to mark their responses (answers) on Optical Mark Reader (OMR) answer sheet by darkening the relevant circles with a Black/Blue Ball Point Pen Only. A model OMR sheet is available on the website.
YVU PGCET Hall Tickets 2019
- Hall tickets will not be sent by post; candidates have to download the YVUCET hall tickets from the website www.yvudoa.in by entering the application number given in the student copy of the bank challan
- YVUCET 2019 hall ticket is to be produced at the time of admission; the candidates are advised to preserve the hall ticket carefully
YVUCET Results 2019
The Result for YVUCET 2019 will be published online. YVUCET Results 2019 will b declared in the form of rank card. After the declaration of the result, a rank list will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained by the students in the entrance test. Candidates will have to enter their application number and date of birth in order to check the result. Candidates will have to score minimum 25% marks in the entrance test to take admission and to sit for the counselling rounds. After the declaration of rank list, candidates will be then called for the Counselling Rounds.