VSU PGCET notification 2020-2021, vsu pg entrance online apply :The Vikrama Simhapuri University (VSU Nellore) published the VSU PG Entrance Test Notification and invited the vsu pgcet online application 2020 for the admission in Vikrama Simhapuri University. The VSU PGCET Apply Online link is made available on the official website www.simhapuriuniv.ac.in or www.vsudoa.in until 30th June 2020. Earlier officials released vsu pgcet 2020 notification pdf for admission into various post graduate courses for the session 2020-21. So candidates can check the details in this regard like notification, apply online last date, vsu pgcet hall tickets, results and counselling through this article.
- Vikrama Simhapuri University PG entrance exam notification released, available now
- Last date for submission of online applications is June 30, 2020
- VSUPGCET Tentative Schedule for the Entrance Tests are 13 to 16 July 2020
- Also Check : VSU PGCET hall ticket 2020
VSU PGCET 2020 Application Form
Applications are invited for admission into various post graduate courses (M.A., M.Sc., M.Com., M.S.W., M.Ed and M.P.Ed.) offered by Vikrama Simhapuri University, Nellore at its constituent and affiliated colleges during the academic year 2020-21. The admissions into the pg courses are through the Post Graduate Common Entrance Tests conducted by Vikrama Simhapuri University, VSUPGCET–2020.
Before applying, candidates have to check the VSUCET Exam Eligibility which is clearly furnished in the official notification. Those submit the VSUPGCET 2020 Online Application form after the last date or submitted incorrectly shall be rejected.
Fees details : Those who are applying for entrance examination have to pay the application fee of Rs. 500 for General category and Rs. 400 for SC/ST/PHC category. Candidates have to submit the vsu pgcet application form 2020 through online mode only. Those who submitted after June 30, 2020 have to submit with the late fee.
A Separate registration is not required for each Entrance Test. The Candidate can apply more than one admission test in single registration. But such candidates have to pay the applicable fee depending upon the tests selected. (Rs. 400/- for each test).
The last date for payment of challan to VSU PG Admission Test
|Application without late fee||30.06.2020|
|Application with late fee||03.07.2020|
|Application with Tatkal fee||06.07.2020|
HOW TO APPLY (THROUGH ONLINE SUBMISSION ONLY)
- Online Submission: Application should be submitted online in the website www.vsudoa.in.
- After filling the application the candidate should submit a print out of the application along with necessary Xerox copies certificates
- If the candidates apply for a particular test and if found to be not eligible for that test, the test fee paid will not be refunded. Hence the candidates are advised to go through thoroughly the eligibility conditions given in the instruction booklet before applying.
- The candidates who have paid less than the prescribed fees their application will be rejected
- Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
VSUPGCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for admission into each course along with the entrance test one has to qualify are given below. Refer to Section B to find out whether the course is available in Campus College or PG Centre or affiliated colleges.
- The candidate should have passed the qualifying examination from a recognized University
- The candidate should have at least 40% marks in the concerned subject.
- For admission into M.Ed., the aggregate marks in B.Ed. should be at least 50% and the aggregate marks in degree/PG should be at least 45%.
- A candidate who has already passed the qualifying examination or who has appeared / is appearing for the final year annual examination in 2020 is eligible to apply.
|B.Sc. Biotechnology/ B.Sc. with any one|
biology subject/B.Sc. in Biological Sciences/ B.Sc. in Farm Science/ B.Sc. Ag./ B.V.Sc./ Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine or Pharmaceutical Sciences/ B.E. or B.Tech. in Biotechnology/Bioengineering
|M.Sc. Botany||B.Sc. with Botany and Chemistry / Biochemistry||101–Life Science|
M.Sc. Organic Chemistry / M.Sc. Analytical Chemistry
B.Sc. with Chemistry / Industrial Chemistry and any two science subjects
M.Sc. Human Nutrition & Nutraceutical Chemistry
B.Sc. with Chemistry and one Biology subject
M.Sc. Computer Science
|B.Sc. Computer Science / B.C.A. / B.A.|
Computer Applications / B.Com. Computer Applications / B.Sc. Computer Applications / B.Sc. Mathematics combination / B.A. Mathematics combination or any degree equivalent to B.Sc. Computer Science.
M.Sc. Food Technology
|B.Sc. Home Science or|
B.Sc. with any of the following: Biochemistry
/Chemistry / Microbiology / Aquaculture / Fishery Science / Zoology / Botany / Biotechnology / Horticulture or
B.Sc. (Ag.) / B.V.Sc. or B.Tech. with Food
Technology / Dairying
M.Sc. Marine Biology
B.Sc. with any one biology subject
|M.Sc. Mathematics||B.A./ B.Sc. with Mathematics||104–Mathematics|
|M.Sc. Applied Mathematics|
|M.Sc. Physics||B.Sc. with Physics and Mathematics||105–Physics|
|M.Sc. Statistics with|
B.A./ B.Sc. with Statistics and Mathematics
|M.Sc. Zoology||B.Sc. with Zoology||101–Life Science|
|B.Sc. with Microbiology / Chemistry and any two Biology subjects|
or B.Sc. with Microbiology and Computer
M.Com. (Banking & Finance)
|B.Com. or B.A. with Accountancy, Statistics and Mathematics / Commerce / Economics|
/Computer Applications or B.B.A. or B.B.M.or B.Sc. with Mathematics, Accountancy and Computer Science
|B.Com. General / Computers or|
B.A with AES group or B.B.M. or B.B.A.
|M.A. Economics||B.A. with Economics||202–Economics|
|M.A. English||Any graduate with English in Part I or Part II||204–English|
M.A. Political Science and
(Master of Social Work)
|B.A. with Social Work / Sociology /|
Psychology (20 seats) or Any graduate (10 seats)
M.A. Corporate Telugu
|Any graduate with Telugu in Part I or Part II or|
B. A. Oriental Learning in Telugu
B.P.Ed or B.P.E
|208 – Physical|
|5 Year Integrated|
M.Sc Biotechnology *
|Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent with Biology, Physics, Chemistry|
|5 Year Integrated Master of Business Administration*|| |
Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent
|Diploma in Aquaculture*||A pass in Higher Secondary / Intermediate|
(10+2) Scheme with Biology as one of the subjects or equivalent qualification.
|Diploma in Journalism*||Graduates of any stream and 2 years experience|
in Media / Communication organizations in any of the positions
(Script Writer / Reporter / Sub Editor / Photographer / Technical Assistant/ PRO etc..
|Diploma in Translation*||Any graduate from a recognized university|
Medium of Instruction: TELUGU
*Note: NO ENTRANCE TESTS FOR 5 YEAR INTEGRATED & DIPLOMA COURSES.
- a. Admissions into 5 year Integrated courses and Diploma courses will be based on the marks obtained qualifying examination.
- b. In case of M.Sc. Human Nutrition and Nutraceutical Chemistry where there are seats for candidates qualified in different tests, the vacant seats in any category (after exhausting the complete list) will be filled with candidates of other categories. Similarly for M.S.W., where there are seats for two eligibility criteria, the vacant seats in either category will be filled with candidates of other category.
- c. When the number of applications is less than the number of seats for any test , the test will not be conducted and admissions will be made based on the marks obtained in qualifying degree
VSU PG Admission important dates
|Commencement of uploading/submission of Online Applications||28.05.2020|
|Last date for submission of ONLINE APPLICATIONS|
Application Fee: Rs. 400/- (for SC / ST / PHC) Rs. 500/- (for OTHERS)
|Last date for submission of Online Application with Late fee|
Rs. 800/- (Application Fee – 400 & Late Fee-400) (for SC/ST/PHC) Rs. 900/- (Application Fee – 500 & Late Fee-400) (for others)
|Last date for submission of Online Application with Tatkal fee|
Rs. 1200/- (Includes Application Fee) (for SC/ST/PHC) Rs. 1300/- (Includes Application Fee) (for others)
|Applicants to take print out and to keep with them||—|
|Downloading Hall-Tickets from website||08.07.25020 onwards|
|Tentative Schedule for the Entrance Tests||13.07.2020 to 16.07.2020|
|Releasing of Results||18.07.2020|
|Schedule for Certificates Verification and exercising options for|
Phase I Counselling of Admission process onl y for VSU Arts & Commerce and Management college, Kakutur and VSU Science & Technology college, Kakutur and VSUPG Centre, Kavali
|Phase II Counseling for Admissions starts for all colleges including|
|11.08.2020 to 14.08.2020|
|Last date for Cancellation of Admissions||17.08.2020|
|Closing of Admissions||31.08.2020|
|Class work commences on||01.09.2020|
VSUPGCET 2020 online application form : Download
VS PG Entrance Test Pattern
The Entrance Test will be of 90 minutes duration and the question paper consists of 100 Multiple Choice type questions, each question carries one mark and there is no negative mark for wrong answer. The candidates have to mark their responses (answers) on Optical Mark Reader (OMR) answer sheet by darkening the relevant circles with a Black Ball point pen.
Test Centers : Entrance Tests will be conducted at Vikrama Simhapuri University College, Nellore only.
Steps to download VSU PGCET notification 2020
- Log onto official website
- On home page, Search for link ” vsupgcet notification 2020 ” and click on it
- Therefore official notification will appear on screen
- Check once before apply
VSU PGCET notification 2020 official website : www.vsudoa.in