TS Gurukulam inter admissions 2022-2023 tswreis coe notification for Intermediate 1st year : Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society simply says as TSWREIS has released the notification for providing admission into TSWREIS COEs for 1st year intermediate MPC, Bi.PC and MEC/CEC with English as the medium of instruction and also TREIS provides JEE/EAMCET, NEET and CA-CPT, CLAT coaching for selected students for the session 2022-23. Payment Start and End Dates are 8-December-2020 & 20-Jan-2021
- Total TSWREIS COE Jr colleges in Telangana : 33
- Total seats of ts gurukulam inter colleges (social welfare) : 3320
- MPC – 1520; BiPC – 1520; MEC : 200 ; CEC : 80
- tswreis inter apply online last date : 20th Jan 2021 at 5:00 PM
- Check : TSWREIS Application Form 2022
- Official website : tswreis.in
TSWREIS intermediate admission 2022-2023
Candidates will get admission in the Social Welfare Residential Jr colleges through Entrance Exam. Candidates who are interested in TSWREIS Programme can fill the tswreis inter 1st year online application form from the official web portal kishoremamilla-001-site2.itempurl.com/start.html, tswreis application starts from 8th Dec 2020 and Telangana Social welfare residential college intermediate 1st year application available till 20th Jan 2021.
Through this tswreis inter 1st year admission test candidates will get admissions in 1st year intermediate Programme in TS Social Welfare Residential Jr colleges. Candidates can fill the TSWREIS 2022 Online Application Form by clicking on the link attached below.
TS Social welfare intermediate admission 2022-2023 schedule
|1||Date of TSWREIS Notification 2021-22||7-12-2020|
|2||Applications starts from||8.12.2020|
|3||Last date to submit of applications (on line)||20-01-2021|
|4||The candidates can download tswreis hall ticket 2020 from||02-03-2021|
|5||Date of TS Gurukulam Intermediate admission 2020 1st screening test||13-03-2021|
|6||Issue of 1st screening test qualified Candidates for 2nd level through website and SMS at the ratio of 1:3.||-03-2021|
|7||Date of TSWREIS Entrance Test at level-II||-03-2021|
|8||Announcement of 2nd screening test results through website of level||-03-2021|
TS Gurukulam entrance exam eligibility criteria for inter coe colleges
- The students who are appearing for SSC Public Examination in March-2022 / 10th class from ICSE / CBSE on regular basis are eligible to write the entrance test. The students who secure A1 to B2 in SSC are eligible for admission in to SAINIK/IIT/COEs and the students who pass SSC in March 2022 (on regular basis) are eligible for admission into General (Non specialized) institutions and Vocational Colleges
- The annual income of the parent shall not exceed Rs.2,00,000/- per annum (for Urban students) and Rs.1,50,000/- (for Rural students) as certified by MRO.
- The students from Telugu Medium OR English Medium are eligible for this entrance test.
- The age of the students shall not exceed 17 years as on 31.08.2022. In case of SC students and SC converted Christian relaxation of age for 2 years will be allowed.
- The students should produce all relevant certificates at the time of admission, then only the admission will be confirmed.
TSWREIS Inter COE notification 2022
Fees details : There is a registration fee of Rs.100/- for submission of application through ONLINE from any Internet centre through NET banking / Credit Card / Debit Card. The applicant must submit his / her application only through ONLINE by visiting website.
- Click here : To pay application Fee
How to Fill TSWR Jc CET 2021 Application Form
To fill the application form of TSWRS JC CET 2022, follow the given below steps.
Step 1- Payment of Application Fee for TSWREIS Jc CET 2022 admissions
Before proceeding towards filling of application candidates will have to pay the application fee of TSWREIS Inter Admissions 2022. If you want to apply to TSWR Jc CET 2022 for admissions into 1st year courses should collect the following information before the online payment
You have to pay 100/- to rigister
- Name of the Candidate (Include Surname)
- Date of Birth (DD-MM-YYYY)
- Contact Number
- Applying Group is MPC / BiPC / CEC / MEC
Step 2– Filling of TSWR Jc CET 2022 COE Application Form
After completing the TSWR Jc CET 2022 fee payment they were received Journal No through registered mobile number. To fill the application form, candidates will have to enter the following details.
- 1. Date of Birth (as per SSC Memo (DD-MM-YYYY) AND
2. Contact Number, After fee payment fill the three details in boxes and click on submit then you are sign in to application page
- Paste the Photo on any white paper and Sign below. Ensure that the signature is within the box. Scan only the photograph along with the signature. Please do not scan the complete page.
- The entire image consisting of the photo along with the signature is required to be scanned and stored in *.jpg format on local machine. Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 100kb.If the size of the file is more than 100kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the dpi resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
Once all the above mentioned steps are followed and upload the image and fill the application correctly. if everything has been correctly filled then click on the “Submit” button. The application form of will be submitted. Candidates will have to download and take a print out of filled in application form of TSWR Jc CET 2022 for future reference.
Details furnished in the application are final. Subsequent requests for corrections will not be entertained for wrong filling of application. After payment of fee using PAYMENT GATEWAY on or before Jan 20, 2021, candidate has to visit this website on or before 20 Jan 2021 to submit application.
The Candidates are advised to download the Hall ticket from 2 March to 13 March 2021 for appearing to the 1st screening test scheduled on March 13, 2021. The candidate should fill the bonafide Certificate (provided at the bottom of the Hall ticket) and get signed by the Head Master / Principal concerned where he / she is studying 10th class and handover it to the Invigilator at the time of entrance test. The candidates who are shortlisted for 2nd screening test should download the Hall ticket separately and no candidate is allowed to appear for 2nd screening test with 1st screening test Hall ticket.
TSWREIS Inter 1st year coe notification 2022
Check the exam dates, eligibility criteria through this article. tswreis inter 1st year entrance 1st screening test will be conducted on March 13, 2021. and 2nd screening test will be held on March 2021. The candidates who are shortlisted for 2nd screening test should download the Hall ticket separately. No candidate is allowed to appear for 2nd screening test with the 1st screening test Hall ticket.
Also Check : TSWREIS hall tickets download 2022
TSWREIS 1st screening test pattern 2022
This is a paper based OMR test, Questions will be of multiple choice type and will be held on 17th Jan 2021, in the following subjects for 160 marks. Negative marking is applied for each wrong answer ¼ mark shall be deducted. The question paper for the 1st Level Screening Test will be common for all students who applied for MPC/BiPC/MEC/CEC.
|S.No||Date and Time||Subjects||Marks|
10:00 am to 01:00 pm
|English (Comprehension & Grammar)|| |
|General Knowledge and|
TS Gurukulam inter 2nd screening test pattern 2022
The candidate shall be shortlisted, gender wise and community wise in the ratio of 1:3 for 2nd level Descriptive test to get admissions in COEs. The 2nd screening test shall be for 150 marks, the subjects and marks are as follows. The type of test is Descriptive and will be held on March 2021. Entrance test question paper will be in both English and Telugu Media. Applicants can answer the questions either in Telugu or English.
|Sl.No||Subjects||MPC||BPC||CEC & MEC|
|General Knowledge and|
TSWREIS Inter COE Admission 2022 1st year Reservation Details
The reservation pattern of tswreis notification 2022 for all categories will be as follows:
a. Scheduled caste 75%
b. SC – converted Christian 2%
c. Scheduled Tribes 6%
d. Backward Classes 12%
e. Minorities 3%
f. OC/EBC 2%
— 3% of overall seats shall be reserved to the Physically Handicapped (Orthopedically handicapped, Hearing impaired and Visually handicapped, Loco-motor disabled) students irrespective of caste, who can attend their work without anybody’s help based on the certificate issued by the Medical Board.
— PH candidates (Divyanga category) are not eligible for tswreis inter admissions 2020 into SAINIK Junior College.
For more details of TSWREIS Inter notification 2022 please visit official website : www.tswreis..in
Tag :TS Gurukulam inter admissions 2022-2023 tswreis coe notification, TSWREIS inter admissions 2022-2023 for tswreis coe jr colleges