TSWR Jc CET 2020 – 2021 tswreis Inter 1st year admissions : Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society simply says as TSWREIS has released the notification for providing admission into 1st year intermediate MPC, Bi.PC and MEC/CEC with English as the medium of instruction and also TREIS provides JEE/EAMCET, NEET and CA-CPT, CLAT coaching for selected students for the session 2019-20.
Candidates will get admission in the Social Welfare Residential Jr colleges through Entrance Exam. Candidates who are interested in TSWREIS Programme can fill the tswreis inter 1st year online application form from the official web portal tsswreisjc.cgg.gov.in, tswreis application starts from 9th Jan 2020 and Telangana Social welfare residential college intermediate 1st year application available till 23rd January 2020.
Through this tswreis inter 1st year admission test candidates will get admissions in 1st year intermediate Programme in TS Social Welfare Residential Jr colleges. Candidates can fill the TSWREIS 2020 Online Application Form by clicking on the link attached below.
TSWREIS Inter Admissions 2020
Fees details : There is a registration fee of Rs.100/- for submission of application through ONLINE from any Internet centre through NET banking / Credit Card / Debit Card. The applicant must submit his / her application only through ONLINE by visiting website tsswreisjc.cgg.gov.in.
How to Fill TSWR Jc CET 2020 Application Form
To fill the application form of TSWRS JC CET 2020, follow the given below steps.
Step 1- Payment of Application Fee for TSWREIS Jc CET 2020 admissions
Before proceeding towards filling of application candidates will have to pay the application fee of TSWREIS Inter Admissions 2019. If you want to apply to TSWR Jc CET 2019 for admissions into 1st year courses should collect the following information before the online payment
|Applying for *|
|10th Class Studying District *|
|Candidate Name *|
|Community belongs to *|
|Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy) *|
|Do you belong to Telangana State *||YesNo|
|Are you appearing for SSC or equivalent examination on Regular basis for the first time in March 2019 only [First attempt]. *||Yes No|
|Whether the Annual Income of Parent/Guardian is below Rs.2,00,000/-(for Urban) or Rs.1,50,000/- (for Rural ) *||Yes No|
Step 2– Filling of TSWR Jc CET 2020 Application Form
After completing the TSWR Jc CET 2020 fee payment they were received Journal No through registered mobile number. To fill the application form, candidates will have to enter the following details.
- Journal No (Generated at PAYMENT GATEWAY after payment)
- Date Of Payment
- Date Of Birth
- Paste the Photo on any white paper and Sign below. Ensure that the signature is within the box. Scan only the photograph along with the signature. Please do not scan the complete page.
- The entire image consisting of the photo along with the signature is required to be scanned and stored in *.jpg format on local machine. Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb.If the size of the file is more than 50kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the dpi resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
Once all the above mentioned steps are followed and upload the image, check the box stating ‘I accept the terms and conditions and upload the image the application form will appear on screen, fill the application correctly. if everything has been correctly filled then click on the “Ok” button. The application form of TSWR JC CET 2019 will be submitted. Candidates will have to download and take a print out of filled in application form of TSWR Jc CET 2020 for future reference.
Details furnished in the application are final. Subsequent requests for corrections will not be entertained for wrong filling of application. After payment of fee using PAYMENT GATEWAY on or before 23rd Jan 2020 , candidate has to visit this website on or before 23rd Jan 2020 to submit application.
The Candidates are advised to download the Hall ticket from 11th Feb to 16th Feb 2020 for appearing to the 1st screening test scheduled on 17th Feb 2020. The candidate should fill the bonafide Certificate (provided at the bottom of the Hall ticket) and get signed by the Head Master / Principal concerned where he / she is studying 10th class and handover it to the Invigilator at the time of entrance test. The candidates who are shortlisted for 2nd screening test should download the Hall ticket separately and no candidate is allowed to appear for 2nd screening test with 1st screening test Hall ticket.
TSWREIS Inter 1st year notification 2020
Check the exam dates, eligibility criteria through this article. tswreis inter 1st year entrance 1st screening test will be conducted on 17th Feb 2019.
TSWREIS Intermediate 1st year Admission test Eligibility Criteria :
- The students who are appearing for SSC Public Examination in March-2020 / 10th class from ICSE / CBSE on regular basis are eligible to write the entrance test. The students who secure A1 to B2 in SSC are eligible for admission in to SAINIK/IIT/COEs and the students who pass SSC in March, 2020 (on regular basis) are eligible for admission into General (Non specialized) institutions and Vocational Colleges
- The annual income of the parent shall not exceed Rs.2,00,000/- per annum (for Urban students) and Rs.1,50,000/- (for Rural students) as certified by MRO.
- The students from Telugu Medium OR English Medium are eligible for this entrance test.
- The age of the students shall not exceed 17 years as on 31.08.2020. In case of SC students and SC converted Christian relaxation of age for 2 years will be allowed.
- The students should produce all relevant certificates at the time of admission, then only the admission will be confirmed.
Also Check : TSWREIS hall tickets download 2020
TSWREIS Inter admission 2020 1st year Reservation Details
The reservation pattern of tswreis notification 2019 for all categories will be as follows:
a. Scheduled caste 75%
b. SC – converted Christian 2%
c. Scheduled Tribes 6%
d. Backward Classes 12%
e. Minorities 3%
f. OC/EBC 2%
— 3% of overall seats shall be reserved to the Physically Handicapped (Orthopedically handicapped, Hearing impaired and Visually handicapped, Loco-motor disabled) students irrespective of caste, who can attend their work without anybody’s help based on the certificate issued by the Medical Board.
— PH candidates (Divyanga category) are not eligible for admission into SAINIK Junior College.
For more details of TSWREIS Inter notification 2020 please visit official website : www.tswreis..in