TS Gurukulam inter admissions 2024-2025 TSWREIS COE CET notification for Intermediate 1st year : Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society simply says as TSWREIS has released the notification for providing admission into TSWREIS COEs for 1st year intermediate MPC, Bi.PC and MEC/CEC with English as the medium of instruction and also TREIS provides JEE/EAMCET, NEET and CA-CPT, CLAT coaching for selected students for the session 2024-23. Payment Start and End Dates are 12-January-2024 & 4-Feb-2024
- Total TSWREIS COE Jr colleges in Telangana : 39 (Boys :18, Girls : 21)
- Total seats of TS Gurukulam Inter COE colleges (social welfare) : 3680
- MPC – 1720; BiPC – 1720; MEC : 160 ; CEC : 80
- TSWREIS Inter apply online last date : 4th Feb 2024 at 5:00 PM
- Check : TSWREIS COE CET 2024 Application Form
- Official website : tswreis.ac.in
TSWREIS intermediate admission 2024-2025
Candidates will get admission in the Social Welfare Residential Jr colleges through Entrance Exam. Candidates who are interested in TSWREIS Programme can fill the TSWREIS inter 1st year online application form from the official web portal tsswreisjc.cgg.gov.in, TSWREIS Application starts from 12th Jan 2024 and Telangana Social welfare residential college intermediate 1st year application available till 4 Feb 2024.
Through this TSWREIS inter 1st year admission test candidates will get admissions in 1st year intermediate Programme in TS Social Welfare Residential Jr colleges. Candidates can fill the TSWREIS 2024 Online Application Form by clicking on the link attached below.
TS Social welfare intermediate admission 2024-2025 schedule
|1||Date of TSWREIS Notification 2022-23||12-1-2024|
|2||Applications starts from||12.1.2024|
|3||Last date to submit of applications (on line)||4-02-2024|
|4||The candidates can download TSWREIS COE CET hall ticket 2024 from||20-02-2024|
|5||Date of TS Gurukulam Inter admissions Test 2024||5-03-2024|
|6||Issue of 1st screening test qualified Candidates for 2nd level through website and SMS at the ratio of 1:3.||There is no second screening Test|
|7||Date of TSWREIS Entrance Test 2024 at level-II||There is no level-II screening Test|
|8||Announcement of 2nd screening test results through website of level||There is no level 2 screening Test|
TS Gurukulam entrance exam eligibility criteria for inter COE colleges
- The students who are appearing for SSC Public Examination in March-2024 / 10th class from ICSE / CBSE on regular basis are eligible to write the entrance test. The students who secure A1 to B2 in SSC are eligible for admission in to SAINIK/IIT/COEs and the students who pass SSC in March 2024 (on regular basis) are eligible for admission into General (Non specialized) institutions and Vocational Colleges
- The annual income of the parent shall not exceed Rs.2,00,000/- per annum (for Urban students) and Rs.1,50,000/- (for Rural students) as certified by MRO.
- The students from Telugu Medium OR English Medium are eligible for this entrance test.
- The age of the students shall not exceed 17 years as on 31.08.2024. In case of SC students and SC converted Christian relaxation of age for 2 years will be allowed.
- The students should produce all relevant certificates at the time of admission, then only the admission will be confirmed.
TSWREIS Inter COE CET notification 2024
Fees details : There is a registration fee of Rs.100/- for submission of application through ONLINE from any Internet centre through NET banking / Credit Card / Debit Card. The applicant must submit his / her application only through ONLINE by visiting website.
- Click here : To pay application Fee
How to Fill TSWR JC CET 2024 Application Form
To fill the application form of TSWRS JC CET 2024, follow the given below steps.
Step 1- Payment of Application Fee for TSWREIS COE CET 2024 admissions
Before proceeding towards filling of application candidates will have to pay the application fee of TSWREIS Inter Admissions 2024. If you want to apply to TS Gurukulam Inter admissions 2024 into 1st year courses should collect the following information before the online payment
Online Payment Form
You have to pay 100/- to register
- Applying for (TSWR COE General & Vocational Colleges)
- Do you belong to Telangana State : Yes No
- 10th Class(SSC/CBSC/ICSE) Studying District *
- Candidate Name *
- Community *
- Mobile Number *
- Are you appearing for SSC in March 2024/equivalent exam (ICSE/CBSE) during 2021-22 for the first time. *
- Whether the Annual Income of Parent/Guardian is below Rs.2,00,000/-(for Urban) or Rs.1,50,000/- (for Rural ). * (Yes /No)
- Gender * (Male /Female)
- Choose Payment Gateway * (Bill desk Payment Gateway)
- Amount : Rs 100/-
Step 2– Filling of TSWRJC COE CET 2024 COE Application Form
After completing the TSWR JC CET 2024 fee payment they were received Journal No through registered mobile number. To fill the application form, candidates will have to enter the following details.
- Journal No , Date Of Payment and Date of Birth (as per SSC Memo (DD-MM-YYYY) and After fill the three details in boxes
- Paste the Photo on any white paper and Sign below. Ensure that the signature is within the box. Scan only the photograph along with the signature. Please do not scan the complete page.
- The entire image consisting of the photo along with the signature is required to be scanned and stored in *.jpg format on local machine. Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb.If the size of the file is more than 50kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the dpi resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
Once all the above mentioned steps are followed and upload the image and click on submit then you are redirected to application page and fill the application correctly. if everything has been correctly filled then click on the “Submit” button. The application form of will be submitted. Candidates will have to download and take a print out of filled in application form of TSWR JC CET 2024 for future reference.
Details furnished in the application are final. Subsequent requests for corrections will not be entertained for wrong filling of application. After payment of fee using PAYMENT GATEWAY on or before Feb 4, 2024, candidate has to visit this website on or before 4 Feb 2024 to submit application.
The Candidates are advised to download the Hall ticket from 20 Feb to 4 March 2024 for appearing to the Entrance test scheduled on March 5, 2024. The candidate should fill the bonafide Certificate (provided at the bottom of the Hall ticket) and get signed by the Head Master / Principal concerned where he / she is studying 10th class and handover it to the Invigilator at the time of entrance test.
TSWREIS Inter 1st year COE notification 2024
Check the exam dates, eligibility criteria through this article. TSWREIS COE CET 2024 inter 1st year Entrance Exam will be conducted on March 5, 2024. and There is no 2nd screening test will be held.
Also Check : TSWREIS hall tickets download 2024
TSWREIS Intermediate COE Admission 2024 1st year Reservation Details
The reservation pattern of TS Gurukulam Inter notification 2024 for all categories will be as follows:
|Sl.No.||Community||% of Reservation||No. of seats (40)|
|2.||SC converted Christian||2%||1|
|6.||OC / EBC||2%||1|
- 3% of overall seats shall be reserved to the Physically Handicapped (Orthopedically handicapped, Hearing impaired and Visually handicapped, Loco-motor disabled) students irrespective of caste, who can attend their work without anybody’s help based on the certificate issued by the Medical Board. The persons more than 50% Handicapped are not eligible.
- 3% of the overall seats are reserved for Orphan students, irrespective of caste.
TSWRJC COE CET 2024 Entrance Exam pattern
This is a paper based OMR test, Questions will be of multiple choice type and will be held on 5th March 2024, in the following subjects for 160 marks. Negative marking is applied for each wrong answer ¼ mark shall be deducted. The question paper for the Entrance Test will be common for all students who applied for MPC/BiPC/MEC/CEC. 4 sets of question papers (SET-A, SET-B, SET-C & SET-D) shall be there duly jumbling the questions.
The candidates should write and bubble the set (series) of question paper given to them in the space provided in OMR without fail. Otherwise the valuation cannot be done. The entrance test question paper shall be in bilingual form (i.e., in both English and Telugu Media).
In screening test (OMR based), Circles should be bubbled with Blue / Black Ball point pen only and Pencils should not be used at any cost. If pencil is used in marking / bubbling the circle, then the OMR sheet shall not be corrected / scanned.
|GK & Current affairs||30|
TSWRJC CET 2024 Syllabus : The TS Gurukulam COE Entrance Exam 2024 will be based on the knowledge of subjects from class VIII to SSC in English / Mathematics/Bio Sci/Physical Science/Social Studies, General Knowledge and Current affairs.
For more details of TSWREIS Inter admissions 2024 notification, visit official website
TS Gurukulam inter 2nd screening test pattern 2024
There is no 2nd Screening test for this academic year
The candidate shall be shortlisted, gender wise and community wise in the ratio of 1:3 for 2nd level Descriptive test to get admissions in COEs. The 2nd screening test shall be for 150 marks, the subjects and marks are as follows. The type of test is Descriptive and will be held on March 2024. Entrance test question paper will be in both English and Telugu Media. Applicants can answer the questions either in Telugu or English.
|Sl.No||Subjects||MPC||BPC||CEC & MEC|
|General Knowledge and|
Tag :TS Gurukulam inter admissions 2024-2025 tswreis coe notification, TSWREIS intermediate admissions 2024-2025 for tswreis coe jr colleges