TSWREIS notification 2019-2020 Inter 1st year online application : Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society simply says as TSWREIS has released the notification for providing admission into 1st year intermediate MPC, Bi.PC and MEC/CEC with English as the medium of instruction and also TREIS provides JEE/EAMCET, NEET and CA-CPT, CLAT coaching for selected students for the session 2019-20.
Candidates will get admission in the Social Welfare Residential Jr colleges through Entrance Exam. Candidates who are interested in TSWREIS Programme can fill the tswreis inter 1st year online application form from the official web portal http://cet.cgg.gov.in/coe/, tswreis application 2019 starts from 11th Dec 2018 and Telangana Social welfare residential college intermediate 1st year application 2018 available till 31st Dec 2018.
Through this tswreis inter 1st year admission test candidates will get admissions in 1st year intermediate Programme in TS Social Welfare Residential Jr colleges. Candidates can fill the TSWREIS 2019 Online Application Form by clicking on the link attached below.
- TSWREIS Inter 1st year apply Online form : Download
TSWREIS notification 2019-2020 Inter 1st year online application
Check the exam dates, eligibility criteria through this following article. tswreis inter 1st year entrance test will be conducted on 28th January 2019.
TSWREIS Intermediate 1st year Admission test Eligibility Criteria :
- The students who are appearing for SSC Public Examination in March-2018 and who secured up to B2 Overall Grade point and above (above 61%) in 10th class SA-I held in September/October, 2017 are eligible to apply.
- The annual income of the parent shall not exceed Rs.2,00,000/- per annum, as certified by MRO.
- The students of both Telugu Medium and English Medium are eligible for this entrance examination.
- The age of the students shall not exceed 17 years as on 31.08.2018 and in case of SC students relaxation of age for 1 year will be given.
- The students should produce Bonafide, Caste and Income certificates issued by the M.R.O. at the time of admission, then only admission will be confirmed.
Also Check : TSWREIS hall tickets download 2019
Process for admission to TSWREIS admission test 2019-2020
Candidates who want to apply for this admission test please follow the basic guidelines which are given bellow
- The applicant can submit his / her application through ONLINE visiting website www.tswreis.telangana.gov.in. There is no registration fee for submission of application through ONLINE from any Internet centre in the State.
- Before filling the application through online the candidates have to read the information/ prospectus already uploaded in the website www.tswreis.telangana.gov.in.
- Please upload the 100 kb photo and 50 kb signature of the student.
- The Candidates can opt the colleges while applying on-line. The candidates shall be considered for admission into the colleges according to their option. The option once exercised is final and cannot be changed.
- The Candidates are advised to collect the Hall-tickets after submission of application before 05.01.2018 through online. The same has to be certified by the Principal / Head Master, where the candidate is studying.
TSWREIS Inter admissions 2019-20 1st year Reservation Details
The reservation pattern of tswreis notification 2019 for all categories will be as follows:
a. Scheduled caste 75%
b. SC – converted Christian 12%
c. Scheduled Tribes 6%
d. Backward Classes 5%
e. Other castes 2%
1. Out of 87% [75% for SCs and 12% SC converted Christians], 60% of seats are reserved for the students who have studied in APSWR Institutions and SW Hostels, remaining 40% of seats are allotted for other SC students and SC Students studied in KGBVs and those who studied in any other recognized institutions.
2. The BC, ST, OC seats are reserved only to the students who studied in SWR institutions and SWR Hostels. Due to any circumstances, the seats are not filled with SWR Institutions / SW Hostels, the seats will be filled with the BC, ST, OC students, who have studied in any other recognized Institutions as per the merit. Where there is a tie, priority shall be given to the students of KGBV.
3. 3% of overall seats will be reserved for the Physically Handicapped children who can attend their work without anybody’s help, based on the certificate issued by the Medical Board
4. 3% overall seats will be reserved under sports quota,
- a) Senior Nationals
- b) All India sports Meet
- c) junior/Youth Nationals
- d) Inter University Tournaments
- e) National School Games
- f) Mini or Sub-junior Nationals
- g) Women Sports Festival
- h) State/District /Tribal Sports/CM Cup
5. Up to 3% of the seats are to be earmarked for orphans / destitute in the age appropriate class in Residential Schools / Residential Jr. Colleges run by welfare departments and Education department as per G.O.Ms.No.47, Dated 31.08.2010 of women and Child welfare Department.
6. If no sufficient applications are received from outsiders, the vacancies will be filled in by students of TSWREIS and SW Hostel students.
For more details of TSWREIS notification 2019 please visit official website : http://tswreis.telangana.gov.in/