TSRJC Syllabus 2022-2023, exam pattern, scheme of examination : Here available details are tsrjc cet syllabus 2022, TSRJC Inter entrance Exam Pattern 2022-23, scheme of examination
TSRJC is a state level entrance exam of Telangana for admission to the Junior Inter courses it is MPC,Bi.Pc,MEC,CEC offered by the TSR Junior colleges situated in Telangana state. This article contains the details about the TSRJC Exam Pattern 2022-23. We have to provide here tsrjc entrance exam pattern, tsrjc Syllabus & scheme of examination
TSRJC Inter entrance exam pattern 2022-2023 & syllabus
All questions in TSRJC Common Entrance Test will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs),The test is of objective type with 2½ hrs duration for 150 marks (50 marks for each subject) each carrying one mark, with four alternatives out of which one answer will be correct. There will be no negative marking.
The paper will be a total of 150 questions carrying 150 marks, out of which 150 questions carrying a total of 150 marks are in related 3 subjects.
Scheme of Examination : Question paper shall be issued in (Telugu Medium/English Medium) or Urdu (Medium/English Medium) (bilingual) only.
TSRJC Entrance Examination Centers : TSRJC 2022 Entrance exam will be conducted in 10 old District Head quarters (Candidate may choose any District to appear for Test)
- Name of the exam:TSRJC CET 2022
- Category :TSRJC Exam Pattern 2022, syllabus, Scheme of Examination
- Date of Exam :” May 2022 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM
- Official Website : tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in.
TSRJC Exam Pattern 2022
|GROUP||SUBJECTS IN THE ENTRANCE TEST||DURATION||MAX. MARKS|
|01||MPC||English-Mathematics-Physical Science||2 ½ hours||150|
|02||BPC||English-Bio. Science-Physical Science||2 ½ hours||150|
|03||CEC /MEC||English-Social Studies- Mathematics||2 ½ hours||150|
- The test is of objective type with 2½ hrs duration for 150 marks (50 marks for each subject).
- The candidates have to mark their answers in the OMR sheets.
- Model Question papers are available in the Website: http://tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in.
- The question papers of TSRJC CET will be based on 10th standard in Telangana state syllabus for subjects and English will be General English.
TSRJC CET Official Website :
Official Website :http://tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in.