TSRJC Eligibility criteria 2024-2025, qualification, age limit : Check TSRJC 2024 inter admissions eligibility rules, TSRJC educational qualification, TSRJC age limit for the session 2024-24 here under …
TSRJC Eligibility 2024 for Intermediate admission
TREI Society has established Residential Junior Colleges with an objective to provide quality education to the talented children. Presently, TREI Society is managing 04 TS Residential Junior Colleges (03 for Boys and 01 for Girls).
Eligibility conditions set by Telangana Residential Education Institution Society. The eligibility criteria of TSRJC 2022 enlist the requirements related to age, nationality, Educational Qualification, marks obtained in qualifying exam, etc, which a candidate must fulfill to appear in the TSRJC entrance exam. Aspirants fulfilling the eligibility criteria of TSRJC 2022 will be able to sit for the entrance exam. Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria of TSRJC CET 2022 can apply online for the state level entrance exam. TSRJC will be conducted in District Head quarters of erstwhile 10 districts in 22 May 2022 Read the article to know more details about the eligibility rules
- Organized by : TREI Society, Hyderabad
- Course : Junior Intermediate in 04 TSR Junior Colleges
- Location : Telangana State
- Official website : tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in
TSRJC CET Eligibility Criteria 2024
- a) Candidate must be a resident of India and must have studied in TELANGANA only
- b) Must have passed the qualifying examination in first attempt in March 2024 only. Candidates who have passed in earlier years are not eligible and need not apply.
- c) OC Candidate must secure a minimum GPA of 6 and BC, SC, ST and minority candidates must secure minimum GPA of 5 in S.S.C or equivalent qualifying examination and GPA of 4 in English for all the candidates.
Candidate , the above conditions are satisfied they move to apply through online mode only. For more details regarding of TSRJC 2024 online application, exam pattern, syllabus etc… they visit getcets.com/tag/tsrjc link and also available on official TSRJDC website.
Official Website :tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in