TSRJC CET 2024-2025 notification, inter entrance exam tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in : TSRJC CET 2024 is the State level Common entrance exam. TREIS has released the TSRJC 2024 notification at tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in. The TSRJC 2024 exam date is April 2024. The Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Society (TREIS) is conducting Telangana State Residential Junior College Common Entrance Test (TSRJC CET) 2024. TSRJC exam is for admission to 1st year Intermediate courses in Telangana Residential Junior Colleges across the state. TREI Society is managing 35 TS Residential Junior Colleges (15 for Boys and 20 for Girls). Get here the TSRJC CET 2024 study material like syllabus, question papers, exam pattern, and latest news on TSRJC registration 2024, hall ticket, answer key, result. TREIS releases the TSRJC application form 2024 at tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in. Students should fill and submit the TSRJC online application 2024 before the last date that is March 2024.
- TSRJC 2024 notification is released
- TSRJC admission form 2024 available from March 2024
- The TSRJC 2024 registration last date without late fee is April 2024
- TSRJC Exam Date 2024 : May 2024
- Official Website : tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in
TSRJC inter admission notification 2024-2025
TREI Society is managing 35 TS Residential Junior Colleges (15 for Boys and 20 for Girls). The candidate shall first go through the information bulletin carefully and satisfy their eligibility for appearing for TSRJC CET 2024. Selection of students will be made based on the merit in Common Entrance examination, Reservation, Special category and Local area.
|Authority||Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Society (TREIS)|
|Exam Name||TSRJC 2024|
|Application last date||April 2024|
|Exam date||May 2024|
TSRJC online application 2024-25 last date
The interested candidates have to apply for the TSRJC CET 2024 application form in online mode on the TREIS official website- tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in 2024. The TSRJC 2024 registration last date without late fee is April 2024. Candidates can apply for the application form of TSRJC 2024 in online mode.
- a) Candidate must be a resident of India and must have studied previous classes in TELANGANA only.
- b) Must have passed the qualifying examination in first attempt in April 2024 only. Candidates who have passed in earlier years are not eligible and need not apply.
- c) OC Candidate must secure a minimum GPA of 6 and BC, SC, ST and minority candidates must secure minimum GPA of 5 in S.S.C or equivalent qualifying examination and GPA of 4 in English for all the candidates.
TSRJC 2024 fee details : The candidate after satisfying himself/herself with the TSRJC 2024 eligibility criteria shall pay a fee of Rs.200/-through online from March 2024 to April 2024 for submission of the TSRJC application 2024.
TSRJC Apply Online 2024
The authorities has released the TSRJC CET 2024 application form on the official website in online mode only on March 3. Candidates can apply for the TSRJC application form 2024 once released. Candidates are advised to check the TSRJC eligibility criteria before applying. However, no candidates will be allowed to submit the TSRJC online application 2024 after the deadline is over.
How to fill the TSRJC CET Application Form 2024?
- Visit the official website of TSRJC 2024- tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in.
- Click on the payment link and pay the application fee through online mode.
- After that, fill the TSRJC application 2024 by entering details
- Next, upload the scanned photograph and signature in the specified format.
- Next, preview and submit the application form of TSRJC CET 2024.
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
TSRJC Entrance Exam 2024 Schedule
|TSRJC CET Application 2024 process starts from||March 2024|
|TSRJC CET 2024 last date||April 2024|
|Last date of submission of TSRJC online application fee||April 2024|
|Downloading of TSRJC Hall Ticket 2024||May 2024|
|TSRJC 2024 Exam Date||May 2024 @10:00 AM – 12:30 PM|
|TSRJC CET 2023 Counselling starts||June 2024|
TSRJC Syllabus & Exam pattern 2024
The question papers of TSRJC CET will be based on 10th standard in Telangana state syllabus for subjects and English will be General English. The test is of objective type with 2½ hrs duration for 150 marks (50 marks for each subject). The candidates have to mark their answers in the OMR sheets. Model Question papers are available in the Website: tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in.
|Group||Subjects In The Entrance Test||Duration||Max. Marks|
|MPC||English-Mathematics-Physical Science||2 ½ hours||150|
|BPC||English-Bio. Science-Physical Science||2 ½ hours||150|
|CEC /MEC||English-Social Studies– Mathematics||2 ½ hours||150|
TSRJC inter entrance exam 2024-2025