TS SSC supplementary fee last date 2024-2025, bse.telangana.gov.in 10th exam fee details : Telangana secondary board has been released fees due dates for 10th class advance supplementary exams to be held from 14 June 2024, candidates can check TS SSC supplementary exam fee details, Telangana 10th class exam fees last date from the following article
- The SSC Advanced Supplementary Examinations 2024 are scheduled to be held from 14 June 2024.
- Last date for remittance of Exam fee for the SSC Advanced Supplementary Examinations is May 26, 2024
- Check : TS SSC Advance Supplementary time table 2024
- Official Website : bse.telangana.gov.in
TS 10th Supply exam fee details 2024
|TS SSC Advanced Supplementary Exam Aug 2024
|Exam Fee last date
|26 May 2024
The following are the due dates for remittance of Examinations fee for the SSC Advanced Supplementary Examinations, June 2024 which will be commencing from 14 June 2024 onwards for all the failed candidates of the SSC Public Examinations, April 2024. The failed candidates without waiting for the Results of recounting may utilize the chance and register by remitting the fees within the prescribed date duly following the procedure. official website : www.bse.telangana.gov.in
|Last date for remittance of Examination fee by the candidates to the Headmasters concerned
|Last date for remittance of Examination fee by the candidates to the Headmasters into the Sub-Treasuries SBI
|Last date for submission of Computer extracts by the Headmasters into DEOs office.
|Last date for submission of Computer extracts by the DEO’s into DGE office.
|Without late fee
|26 May 2024
|29 May 2024
|31 May 2024
|2 June 2024
|With late fee fine of Rs. 5O/-
|Up to 2 days before commencement of the exam in their subject concerned, June 2024.
Fee Particulars :
- Fee up to three and less than 3 subjects is 110/-
- Fee more than 3 Subjects is Rs. 125/
Also Read : TS SSC Advance Supplementary time table 2024
Important Note :
- If any of the above dates are declared as Public Holidays, the next immediate working day may be reckoned for the purpose.
- Due dates of remittance of Examination fee will not be extended further under any Circumstances.
Head of Account
0202 – Education, Sports, Arts & Culture
01 – General Education
102 -Secondary Education
06 – Director, Government Examinations
800 – User Charges
DDO CODE : 25000303001