TS SSC Supplementary hall tickets 2023-2024, 10th class exams : TS SSC Supply Exam Hall tickets download at Manabadi. Check Telangana/TS tenth supplementary exam hall ticket June 2023 at bse.telangana.gov.in. Telangana State Board of Secondary Education has conducted the 10th class Regular exams from 15th March 2023. Candidates who have failed in SSC public exam are looking for Supplementary hall ticket then don’t you want to be tensed because Board had published the online TS 10th supply Hall Ticket 2023 on the official website. Here we have given direct link to download the TS SSC Supply hall ticket June 2023.
TS SSC Supply hall tickets 2023
Board of Secondary Education Telangana BSE Releases Telangana TS SSC 10th Class Hall Tickets 2023. This year Telangana SSC Public Examinations start from June and it completes on June 2023. So hall tickets for these examinations are released in the official website before 10 days of the exam date. A huge number of students are registered for these exams under Andhra Pradesh board. Now they are looking for admit cards for these exams on the web. They are few days for the exams now board available the hall tickets on the official web page i.e. http://bse.telangana.gov.in.
Instructions to the Candidate
1. Candidate should note the examination dates against the paper I and II of the subjects appearing.
2. The candidate is advised to visit the centre one or two days in advance to know the location of the centre and transportation facilities available to reach the centre on time daily to avoid tension and confusion.
3. Candidate should verify the particulars printed in the hall ticket and bring to the notice of the forwarding school Head master and the Chief Superintendent of the centre, mistakes if any well in advance.
4. The candidate should be present at the examination centre by 9:00 AM on all the days of examination.
5. Candidate who resorts to any kind of malpractice during the examination will not be permitted to write subsequent papers as per G.O.Rt.No. 872 Edn/Exam Dept, dated: 16-05-1992.
6. Candidate (Regular/Private) should preserve this “Hall Ticket” for any further future correspondence. 7. Wherever the photo is not printed /manually written hall ticket is received, the H.M. has to affix photo of the candidate under his or her attestation duly affixing the school stamp.
8. IMPORTANT: “OMR Bar Coding” is extended for all papers – SSC, OSSC and Vocational SSC. Before the commencement of examination candidate will be supplied Main Answer booklet having 4 pages and printed Bar Coded OMR Sheet having details of Candidate and that day’s examination. The candidate must verify the particulars printed on OMR sheet with his/her particulars such as Roll Number etc., and Staple it, if it belongs to him/her to the main answer book as indicated. In case of discrepancy, he/she should bring it to the notice of the Invigilator and obtain correct OMR Sheet. Then he/she should start answering. Please don’t write Roll Number on any page of Main Answer book, Additional answer book, Map, Graph Sheet and Bit Paper. He/she should write main answer booklet serial number on Graph sheet, map and Bit Paper.
9. All candidates must appear for exam at the centre allotted only, otherwise their performance will be cancelled outright.
How to Download the Telangana 10th Supply Hall Tickets June 2023
- Candidates has to click on above link (or) go to website i.e http://portal.bsetelangana.org/SSCHT18/
- Search for Hall Ticket download link & Click on it.
- Select your own district name.
- Enter your Name/father Name.
- Check whether all details correct.
- Take the print out & keep it a safe place for future use.
TS SSC Supplementary hall tickets 2023-2024