TS SSC online application form 2024-2025 BSE Telangana nominal rolls upload : Board of Secondary Education Telangana has deferred the last date of uploading the registration data for class 10 students. Last Date to Upload 10th Class Registration Data, Apply till Nov 2022. Government, private, aided and other schools need to register their students of class 10 online at bse.telangana.gov.in. Telangana 10th class/SSC Application form will be available online on the board’s official website bse.telangana.gov.in. Check : TS SSC Fee last date 2024
BSE Telangana 10th class nominal rolls online feeding registration form
For SSC public Examinations March 2024 no need to submit ICR cum OMR forms. The Head Master should furnish MNR data through Online within the prescribed schedule dates, besides submitting MNR, challan etc. duly obtaining counter signature of the Dy. Educational Officer concerned, through the District Educational Officer. Without uploading the data of the students through online to this Office the MNRs will not be accepted.
|Name of Exam||SSC March 2024|
|Topic||TS 10th class Application Form 2024|
The Head Masters should furnish the Students data through Online compulsorily. If any school fails to furnish the data in online way their data will become useless.
Take two printouts of the information of the Students of all the Streams, obtain the signature of the concerned students, duly affixing the signature of the Head Master also. One set can be preserved for office purpose and other set shall be sent to DGE office along with the following information.
- OMR cum ICR Sheets.
- Manual Nominal Rolls (MNRs).
- Original fee Challan.
- Figure statement.
- Opening permission/ETRs in respect of Private/Aided.
- Age condonation orders if any.
- PH Certificates if any.
- Second languages exemption certificates in respect of out of state candidates if any.
- Fee exempted students list.
Procedure to submit MNR data through online bse.telangana.gov.in
- Before entering the Students information in the web site, prepare MNRs without any mistakes.
- Visit website bse.telangana.gov.in
- Registration of Online Application for SSC Exams 2024 link from “Quick Links”
- Enter School Code name in the ‘User Name’ and Password’ column.
- Next you will get TS SSC online application form 2024
- Now Click ‘Student Registration’ button and Select ‘Regular without Vocational/Procedure to enter ‘Regular with Vocational’ Candidates/Procedure to enter ‘OSSC Regular’ Candidates/Procedure to enter ‘OSSC Private’ Candidates/Procedure to enter ‘Failed in June 2014’ Candidates Data/Procedure to enter ‘Failed prior to June 2014’ Candidates Data/’ option (Procedure to enter ‘Regular without Vocational’ Candidates)
- The Web Application Form will be displayed
- Fill the above details and press ‘Submit’ button, you will get ‘Success’ message.
Once uploading of the Students data of all the streams of the School, verify each candidates data with reference to School records and carry out the mistakes if any. Then take the print out of the all the candidates and obtain signature of the student on the printouts, in confirmation with the student information furnished in the printout. If any candidate proposes the corrections in the printouts, again verify the corrections with reference to the School records and carry out the mistakes. Again the Head Master shall verify the students data and ensure that data is 100% accurate
After thoroughly ensuring that the Student information is 100% accurate, then click ‘Confirm’ button. Once ‘Confirm’ button is clicked, ‘Edit’ option will be blocked.
TS SSC online application form 2024 BSE Telangana nominal rolls upload
Tag : TS SSC online application form 2024-2025 BSE Telangana nominal rolls upload