TS ssa notification 2020 apply online last date, job vacancies : Telangana Samagra shiksha abhiyan has issued for filling up vacancies MIS-Coordinators in MRCI DEO in MRCI System analyst, Assistant Programmer & Data Entry Operator in 010 DEOs & EO-District Project Officer, and IERPs at MandaI Level on Contract Outsourcing basis in Samgara Shiksha Abhiyan.
Interested candidates can apply through online only, online applications available from Nov 20, 2019 at samagrashiksha.telangana.gov.in. For more details like vacancies list pdf, eligibility criteria, syllabus, hall tickets & selection list ( Results ) available through this page
- Total vacancies : 383 in which Mis Coordinators : 144 , Data Entry Operators : 138
- Online Application for the post of MIS Coordinators Data Entry Operators IERP Assistant Programmer in office of DEOs and EO DPOs MRCs Mandal Level will be enable from 20th Nov 2019
TS ssa recruitment 2020, application form
The State Project Director reserves the right to conduct the Examination either Computer based recruitment test (CBRT) based Examination In objective type for filling up of vacancies of following category of the Posts
- a. MIS-Coordinators
- b.Data Entry Operators
- c. System analyst
- d. Assistant Programmer
- e. Inclusive Education Resource Persons.
Eligibility Criteria for TS ssa recruitment 2020
Educational Qualifications : Applicants must possess the qualifications as prescribed for the post from a recognized University/Institution as specified at item (16) Qualifications.
- MIS Coordinator : B.Sc., (Computer Science) and PGDCA (OR)BSc
(MPC) and PGDCA (OR) BCA with MS Office.
- Data Entry Operator : Any Degree and DCA with MS Office.
- System Analyst : B.com/M.com with tally accounting package
- Assistant Programmer : MCA/B.Tech (Computer Science), MSc (Computers) having with oracle knowledge
- Inclusive Education Intermediate with Diploma in Special Education
Resource Persons (IERPs) or Degree with B.Ed (Special Education)
Age : Age limit is below 34 Years as on 01.07.2019.(5) Years relaxation is given In case of SCs/STs/BCs and (10) years in case of Physically Challenged Persons(PH vacancies shall be converted to open).
How to apply & TS ssa online application 2020
The Candidate has to visit the Samagra Shiksha Website www.samagrashiksha.telangana.gov.in and fill the application duly following the guidelines at the time of registration. While filling the application form, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it.
Fee details : Application Fee (nonrefundable) : Rs.600/-
Important dates :
- Submission of application online : 20th Nov 2019 to 25th Nov 2019
- Downloading of hall tickets : 1st week of December
- written examination through CBT : 2nd week of December
The following certificates must be kept ready by the candidates for the purpose of verification and also at the time of making online application.
- i) Aadhar card.
- ii) Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- iii) Date of Birth Certificate 1 S.S.C
- iv) School Study Certificate
- v) Local Scheduled Area Certificate (Candidates hailing from Agency Area) wherever applicable. The following Certificates should be obtained from Govt. of Telangana State in prescribed proforma for the purpose of verification.
- vi) Community Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- vii) Certificate of Residence 1 Nativity (where the Candidates have not studied in School 1 Private Study).
- viii) The following Certificates (whichever is applicable) should be obtained from Competent Medical authority for the purpose of verification.a)Medical Certificate for the Blind
b) Certificate of Hearing Disability and Hearing Assessment
c) Medical Certificate in respect of Orthopedically Handicapped Candidates
—> TS ssa recruitment 2019 online application : Download —>
Scheme of Examination :
Scheme of Exam consists of Part-I and Part-Il
- Part-l- (50) Marks Objective – (Questions with multiple choice each question carrying one mark
- Part-II (50) marks(Part-lI) (50 Questions Objective each Question carrying one mark)
- Medium of Question Paper: English
- The duration of the examination will be 2 Hours 30 Minutes.
- Centre of examination, date and time will be intimated in the Hall Ticket.
Syllabus for TS ssa recruitment notification 2020
Syllabus Part – I (Objective) for all posts
- General Awareness (10 Marks).
- General English (20 Marks).
- Knowledge on SamagraShiksha, Sailent features of Scheme of Govt. of lndia with special reference to Right to Education and the functioning of Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya (KGBV), National Programme for Girls at Elementary level or such similar schemes of Govt. of India/State Govt. focusing on Gender issues. (20)
Part – II : Objective (50 Marks)(post specific to each post)
TS ssa online application 2019 official website : samagrashiksha.telangana.gov.in