TS PGECET notification 2024-2025, Apply online last date, eligibility @pgecet.tsche.ac.in : TSCHE has released the Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test – TS PGECET 2024 for admission into M.E / M.Tech. / M.Pharm. / M. Arch. / Graduate level Pharm. D (P.B.) conducted by Osmania University for the academic year 2024-24. TS PGECET application form 2024 available till 22 June 2024 at pgecet.tsche.ac.in. Get here complete details of TS PGECET 2024 exam date, registration last date, exam pattern and more.
- TS PGECET Online Registrations 2024 starts from 12 April 2024
- Last date to submission of online applications is 22 June 2024
- TS PGECET Exam Date 2024 : 29 July to 1 Aug 2024
- Check : TS PGECET hall ticket 2024
Telangana PGECET 2024 Application Form
Eligible candidates who wish to apply for TS PGECET 2024 may submit their application through online only. Online submission of TS PGECET Application 2024 will commence from 12 April 2024.
Eligibility Criteria :
- The candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
- The candidate should belong to the State of Telangana / Andhra Pradesh.
- The candidate should satisfy the local/non-local status requirements as laid down in the regulations of admission.
- Candidate should obtain at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Reserved category candidate should obtain at least 45% in the qualifying examination.
|For General candidates||Rs 1000 /-|
|For SC / ST / PH candidates||Rs 500 /-|
In case a candidate wants to appear for more than one test, separate registration fee has to be paid accordingly. The Registration fee should be paid through payment gateway (Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking / TS Online / AP Online).
TSPGECET Dates 2024-2025
|Commencement of TS PGECET Online Application 2024 submission||April 2024|
|Last Date for submission of Application Form|
Without late fee :
With a late fee of Rs 1000/- :
|Downloading of Hall Tickets||July 2024|
|TS PGECET Exam Date 2024||Aug 2024|
|Answer Key release date||Aug 2024|
|Result date||Aug 2024|
TS PGECET Exam Pattern 2024
The examination will be conducted in Online Mode only i.e., Computer Based Test (CBT). Computer Based Test (CBT) is of two hour duration with 120 multiple choice objective type questions, carrying one mark for each question. No negative marks will be awarded for incorrect answer. The cut-off mark in the Common Entrance Test is 30 marks, in case of SC/ST there is no minimum marks
Regional Centers for Conduct of Exam:
TS PGECET 2024 will be conducted in the following two regions.
Official Website : pgecet.tsche.ac.in
Tag : TS PGECET notification 2024-2025, Apply online last date, eligibility