TS ntse 2020 application form last date notification @bsetelangana : BSE Telangana has released the notification for the NTSE 2021 exam on the board website. Board of Government examination to release the NTSE application form on bsetelangana.org. BSE Telangana have released the NTSE application form 2021 online. Students need to fill and submit the Application from Oct 17, 2020 in the online mode only
- Last date for remittance of exam fee in the shape of Challan : Nov 10, 2020
- Last date for registered of Applications online : Nov 12, 2020
- Also Check : TS NTSE hall ticket 2020
TS ntse notification 2020-2021 apply online
National Talent Search Examination (First Level) is being conducted by Directorate of Government Examinations, T.S., Hyderabad as per directions of NCERT, New Delhi every year. Students who wish to apply ntse exam can check eligibility criteria given below
- Students in the state who are studying X Standard in any of the recognized schools can write the examination.
NTSE Scholarship details
- The candidates will be selected to the Second Level basing on the merit and as per the reservation norms given by NCERT.
- 2000 candidates will be selected in Second Level Examination all over the country.
- Scholarship will be paid by the NCERT, New Delhi. Rs.1250/- per month for Class XI to XII. Rs.2000/- per month for under graduates and Post-Graduation.
- For Ph.D as per UGC norms.
TS NTSE Exam Fees details
Examination fees is Rs 100/- per candidate should be paid through challan at any treasury branch before online registration of application as the particulars of the examination fee noted in the application form at the time of registration.
The examination fee has to be paid in form of challan to the following head of account drawn only in SBI where challan (Treasury) facility is available
Head of Account
0202 Education, Sports, and Culture
01 General Education
102 Secondary Education
06 Director of Government Examination
800 User Charges
D.D.O. Code : 25000303001
TS NTSE Exam Schedule 2020-2021
|1||Last date for remittance of Examination fee in the shape of Challan||10-11 -2020|
|2||Last date for registered of Applications online||12-11-2020|
|3||Last date for submission of printed copy of online registered Application form along|
with required documents to concerned School Head Masters
List of Attachments Along with the Printed Application
- NTSE exam fee in the shape of Challan (original only)
- Caste certificates in case of SC/ST/OBC non creamy layer/ for EWS(Economically Weaker Section)
- Income & assets certificate
- Medical certificates in case PHC candidates
TS ntse 2020 application form : Download here
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
1 – How can I get ntse application form?
Ans : Application form available on http://portal.bsetelangana.org/TSNTSEAPP20/Account/frmNTSELanding.aspx
2 – What is the last date of ntse form submission?
Ans : Last date for registered of Applications online is Nov 12, 2020
3 – What is the fees of ntse exam?
Ans : Rs 100/-